CONTEST

Hey guys! ❤

So unfortunately as you know I will be away from my laptop and travelling the world for about two weeks for a much deserved holiday! 🍹

Since it's such a long time (for me) to be away from this story, and during such an important and drama-filled section, I figured it would be the perfect time for me to give back to you guys to say thank you for all the support.

So here's what I'm offering-

✔- A chapter solely dedicated to you

✔- You make a cameo in a special chapter which you are allowed to set up exclusively with me. I will hear your ideas and thoughts, you create yourself and I write it. You can add whichever characters you want from the book so long as they are not dead, incapable of appearing for other reasons or held captive (Unless your story-line includes any of those themes)

✔- Granted, with this prize, I am allowed to refuse your idea if it does not correlate with the end product. What do I mean by that?
So let's say your idea is to have Thanatos fall in love with you and you both elope... Wellllll... Ahem. Nein. Get my point?

✔-But no worries if you have any confusion. When you win I will personally contact you and we can have a thorough discussion about it all.

Then the most important part of this prize is that it will NOT appear in THIS book (book 3). This will be the first chapter in another book (And the details on that book will be given once The White Dawn is complete).

✔- And lastly, if you win, you get an exclusive look at how Thanatos got Shadow (^.^)
(A chapter called 'A Blackened Heart')

^) (A chapter called 'A Blackened Heart')

How it works-

You will need to answer a few questions and submit them here, on this chapter at a specific point.

Please note that if you don't submit them where I show you to, you will be disqualified. (I only want there to be consistency, otherwise the answers will be all over the place).

The deadline to enter will be the day that I upload the Epilogue on this book. I will give warning when it gets closer to the time.

Please do not comment answers in the Epilogue. 🚫

Also- if you don't want to enter, of course that's 100% fine. I've noticed a lot of childish behavior on Wattpad and I'd prefer to uphold a constructive and respectful environment. 😘

Questions-

Questions-

(Do not answer HERE)-

(My own example will be at the correct line to submit answers in case you're confused)

🔹🔷🔹

💙1. Name your favourite chapters of each book (1, 2 and 3).
(only ONE for each book)

These answers of yours may change seeing as the third book is still being published. If so comment a reply on your answer you've already submitted or just wait for the Epilogue to be published to enter.

💚2. Name your favourite chapter titles of each book (1, 2 and 3).
(only ONE for each book)

Same reasoning goes for question 2- these may be applicable to change since the third book is in progress.
You want to change your answer- reply on your comment to amend it.

💜3. Which character in this series fits your personality the best?

❤4. If Trimorphe was yours, what animal would she change into?

💛5. And finally, what kind of chapter would you love for me to write in the future? (Eg, a chapter on Aurora's past boyfriends, Thanatos' hunting trips, young Hypnos and Thanatos, etc)

Try and be specific.

🔹🔷🔹

SUBMIT ANSWERS HERE ---->

🔹🔷🔹

Yay! Enjoy the rest of the book!

Lots of Thanaura love, D

Xx