Hello!

Elena's Pov

God! I am so tired and the only the thing I want to do is to go home and have a deep sleep on my fluffy bed I thought while listening to Rihanna's Diamond.I was wondering maybe the driver of my school bus did not have lunch that day as the way he was driving...

By the way my name is Elena Matthews, I am 17 years old and NO I am not in a relationship because for me it is a waste of time and my type of boyfriend is nowhere to be seen and if I ever have a boyfriend well...I pity the boy as he will have to face my overprotective brother and Papa.

Finally I reached home and the sweet smell of my mother's cooking engulfed me. I immediately went to the kitchen and hugged her tightly.
"Lena welcome home,so how was your day?" Mama told me while flipping some pancakes
"Ugh Mama today was tiresome, you already know how much I hate doing the P.E class and the P.E exaggerated today." I said sighing hard.
"Okay then Lena go and take a bath then come down to eat, after all chocolate flavoured pancakes are your favourites" I love the pancakes made by my Mama,they were so yummy
"Oh yes Mama!" I said as I made great effort in pulling myself to my bedroom to pick up my clothes for a hot shower.

Ahh I really loved showering...I did not know why but the way the water poured on my skin felt just amazing...It calmed my nerves and especially my muscles due to the excercises my teacher made me do. While I was enjoying my bath,I heard a loud bang at the door and I quickly knew who it was-my brother
He was so annoying sometimes but I couldn't deny the fact that I loved him.
"Hey! Stop banging on the damn door Leo!" I said starting to get angry.
"Then come out! Cause I have to take a bath too!"
Being frustated I wore my clothes quickly and came out to come face to face with a very angry Leo.
"I thought you were planning to sleep in the bathroom today." He said with an eyebrow arched and I knew that he was being sarcastic with me.
I just huffed and walked away because I knew what I was going to do next and I knew that it would hit the nerve of Leo. But I couldn't help it, it was him who started it with his bloody sarcasm.
In my house when there was a person taking a bath and if another person just opened the tap situated in the kitchen...the person who was taking a bath would be getting very hot and by hot means really hot water and small amount of water.
So being the little and naughty sister I was, I did what should be done! And let me tell you one thing my relationship with my brother was the same as Tom and Jerry.

"Hmm...Mama you are too good, I can never get tired of eating your pancakes" I said while moaning and munching my food in the kitchen.
By the way I am a foodie girl...I just love food and I think that my first love is food.
Food was my love and I lived for food...maybe that's why I was more of a curvy type of girl-I have those thick thighs and all.But I love my body,I am not that kind of girl who is embarrased with her body.
"Lena!! Close the bloody tap, I am burning with hot water!"

"Haha..."
My laughter was muffled because I stuffed my mouth with food. My Mama sent me a glare in order for me to close the tap.
I got up and went to close the tap but I stopped and shouted "Say please Lena first!"
"Huh! Not in your dreams" Leo shouted back.
"Okay then enjoy the very...hot bath" I told him while smiling wickedly as I knew that he would definitely give in.
"Urgh..Please Lena"He hissed.
"Aww The Great Leo just said the P word! Hahahaa" I laughed hard and closed the tap and I went back continuing eating.

After some minutes Leo walked into the kitchen with a scowl on his face." Whenever I see you, you are always eating" he said
"What? You want me to eat yours too? If yes then let me tell you I will gladly do it" I said eating my last slice.
"You better not to" he told me while take some pancakes and pouring jam on them to eat.
I really do not like the taste of jam on pancakes...I do not know how people enjoy eating jam on top on pancakes. Anyway I put my plate in the sink and made my way to my bedroom to fetch my mobile phone and to go to the living room.

I checked if there is any message from my bestie Stella or anyone but there was none so I switched on the tv to watch some marvel comics. I like watching marvel comics rather than Barbie..maybe this is the impact of having a brother.

While watching the X-Men...I realised that it was an episode that I already watched before. So I decided to finish one of my favourite Vampire novel. I did not know why but I had a huge addiction to vampire stories and sometimes I thought that if they were real....
"Elena why did you put on the tv when you are not watching?"
I was so engrossed in the story that I did not noticed that my Papa had already returned from work. God! Did I tell you that my father was that kind of person who did not like spending...Well now I am telling you.
"Ohh Matt stop...You just came home and you are already starting" Mama came to my rescue..Yayy

We were not some rich family but we were not poor too...So we were an affordable happy family.

I seriously can't get enough of Rihanna' Diamond.
So this is my first chapter of my first book...😆
What do you think?