Girls' Night (2)

Ethan's POV

"Well then....we too are going to have a boys' night today at your place." I said smirking.

"Huh? What? Are you crazy? My sister will kill us if we do something like that!" Leo told me not believing of what I just said.

"But they will talk about boys Leo. OTHER BOYS!" I grabbed his shoulder making him understand what I was trying to say.

"They will be just talking Etha-" Before he could even finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Emma will be there too. Talking about boys. But it is going to be fine cause they will only be talking.." It was so difficult to convince Leo for a boys' night.

"Emma..." He muttered looking the white tiles shining as the lights reflected on them.

"NO! We WILL have a boys' night today. We will not let them talk about boys!" It was like he was waken up from a nightmare. His face were red and his eyes were bulged out.

I could understand the feeling he was going through as I was feeling the same for my Jelly Bunny. You may be saying that we are being very possessive but well..it's just that Vampires are quite possessive towards their mates and can be very jealous when their mates think of someone else instead of them.

"Okay calm down Leo. We just have to inform the rest of the guys and tell them about this boys' night thing."

"Right away! I'll call Sam." He took out his phone and dialed the numbers quickly. I could say he was very determine in this. It was like a mission and we had to be successful in this.

Meanwhile he was talking to Sam to invite him, I dialed Nate's number as well knowing that Jelly Bunny had surely invited Maria to this girls' night.

After three rings, he answered.

"Hello." His voice croaked and he sounded sleepy judging the way his tongue rolled when he answered.

"Hey Nate! Sorry to disturb you man." I appologised to him cause if I don't,I know I'll be dealing with a very dangerous volcano afterwards.

"It's okay Ethan. Tell me what is it that you are calling me at this hour." I glanced at my rolex watch only to see it was 11.30am. How can someone sleep at this hour of the day? Of course Nate.
I thought sarcastically.

"It is 11.30am Nate." I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyway! The reason behind this phone call is that you are coming to Leo's place for a boys' night. Everyone will meet at my place and then we will go to Leo's. Don't worry I'll explain to you why we will be spending the night there." I told him hoping he would agree.

"Okay and the reason why we will be staying at Leo's should be valid otherwise..."

"Yeah yeah. You would be the happiest one among the boys when you will learn about the reason. So don't worry and come here at 12.00 sharp." Thank God he agreed!

"Ethan, Sam is coming." Leo's face was serious like he was in an army.

"Good. Nate is also coming. I'll tell Noah to come too and as long as I know he will definitely come as Stella will be there." This time I dialed Noah number.

It did not take long for him to answer and by coincidence he was on the way to my place.

When I told him about the boys' night, he was being reluctant to join but when I mentioned him about the girls' night he immediately agreed on this!

"What is happening?" Emma asked surprising us.

And Leo being him. His eyes bulged out their sockets when he heard his mate's voice.