Holy Mother Of Pancakes!

Even though I was fainted I knew what was happening. I felt someone carry me in bridal style and put me in a car very slowly as if the person was afraid that I might break.

My head was pounding very hard. It felt like someone is hammering on my head. I grabbed my head while trying to sit. It was difficult for me to adjust my eyes because of the bright sunlight. I rubbed my eyes and tried to open them.

I was freaking out as I was in an unknown bedroom. But then I got a recap of what happened which led me there. Holy mother of pancakes! I was being kidnapped by Mr Hulk! What the hell? I really need to find him right away.

As I was getting up,my eyes started roaming in the bedroom.
It was big NO scratch that it was HUGE!
The bedroom was maybe five times bigger than mine.

Mine is just like an ant's house compared to this one. It was spacious. There were two big windows through which the city view could be seen! Only one word stuck in my mind 'WOW'.

As I made my way to the windows I realised that I was fully dressed. I mean I knew that when Mr Hulk came to my place to freaking kidnap me I was wearing only a big sized shirt..nothing under it. But how the hell I ended up in wearing underwears? Starring at the sky I was thinking of how worried my parents and Leo were going to be. I did not want them to worry because of Leo's state. I have to find a way out here fast.Suddenly I heard a loud growl and I immediately knew that it was eating time!

Sighing I thought to refill my energy then I'll find a way out. I opened the door cautiously to not make noise and went to search my favourite place in house-the kitchen! Yes you heard it right I have to SEARCH..this house was more than a bloody mansion. I never that Mr Hulk was one hell of a rich person!

After roaming for like 2 hours. 2 FREAKING HOURS! I finally found my paradise. I went into the kitchen and looked for food. Unfortunately I searched everywhere but did not find cooked food so I decided in cooking some. Suprisingly there were all the vegetables,ingreadients I needed to cook. I thought to go for chicken fried noodles. I know how to cook as my Mama always tells me that girls should know how to cook for future when they will get married. Yes my Mama is that kind of woman who will prepare a girl to be an ideal wife.
Thank God my Mama taught me how to cook or else I don't know what I'll do...

As I was serving myself a plate of fried noodles. I heard laughing behind me. I dramatically turned around with my plate in hand to find Mr Hulk and another guy who I assume who was holding me that time. I made my way to the table to eat comfortably. While I was eating, Mr Iron Man (the other guy-because his arms were hard like iron) came to my side and starred at my face.

"What?" I said mouthful annoyed. He simply pointed at my face to Mr Hulk. All of a sudden the house was erupted with loud and might I say sexy laughter..especially Mr Hulk. I was shocked to see Mr Hulk laughing as it was first time that I saw him laughing showing his pearly white teeth and cute dimples. It was like I was listening to my favourite lullaby. God I could live only for his laughter.

When the crazy laughter fit died,Mr Hulk came to me and used his thumb to wiped what I assume was chilli ketchup (yes I eat fried noodles accompanied with ketchup...weird I know) on my FACE! Damn Lena you really should stop eating like a freaking baby. I lowered my face and continued to eat as I was blushing. Seriously when did I start this blushing shit? And it was a not time to blush! I kept a straight face and looked up to see Mr Hulk close to me. Well...I did not expect that. Eventually I finished my meal and went to was the dish. When I finished cleaning the dish I turned around to see Mr Hulk and Mr Iron Man sitting looking at me weirdly.

"Will you two stop looking at me like this? It's creepy." I said with a blank face.
"You did not give us food." Mr Iron Man said while pouting. Aww he was cute but not like Mr Hulk while he was laughing. Urghh I'll never get enough of his laughter,it was angelic-like.

I put my hands on my hips and put my weight on one side with one foot tapping the floor.
"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked with an angry look on my face.
"Umm...well..umm..you kno-" Mr Iron Man said nervously but got interrupted by Mr Hulk.
"I like you and wanted you to be with me." Mr Hulk just shrugged. "What? Are you crazy?! You cannot just kidnap someone like! that!" I shouted at Mr Hulk.
"Ohh in fact my Jelly Bunny I can do whatever I want." This guy needed to go to a mental asylum for god sake! He was in need of a mental therapy.
"I am going." I simply replied while making my way to the exit door of the house.
"You won't dare Jelly Bunny." Again Jelly Bunny?!
"Stop calling me that!" I said being frustrated.
Suddenly I felt someone grabbed me by my arm and pulled me agressively. I looked up to find a pair of furious eyes. My heart was pounding hard and my breathing was short. Even though he was angry he was sexy with his piercing eyes!! Damn what this guy is doing to me!

"You are mine! Understand?" He growled at me while pressing my arm with force. I felt warm tears gathered in my eyes to start pouring. I did not want to cry but I could not help it. I should not have cried in front of them. I was once a very sensitive girl but then Leo told me that I should not show people that I am weak. I should stand for myself otherwise people will step on me. 
"Enough Ethan!" Mr Iron Man shouted at Mr Hulk. Thank you Mr Iron Man you saved my life.
Mr Hulk just left my arm and went away. I looked at Mr Iron Man and saw him smiling appologically.

"Come..we'll have a talk." Mr Iron Man told me gesturing to a room.

Hellooo my Boos❤❤...so this is another chapter of my book.
What do you think?
Comment and Vote Vote Vote!
And of course do not forget to follow or else you will not be able to get updates😌