Noah

Noah' POV

I could not hold any longer. I wanted my Angel close to me so I did the only thing that came to my mind. I dragged her with me to a room that Ethan's parents offered me to stay.

My Angel was so beautiful in that white dress and seeing her after so long made it even more difficult for me to not take her there. She has changed. Everything about her has changed. Back there, she was cute but now she is sexy with her hot legs. God! What is she doing to me?

I pinned her hands on top of her head and leaned forward to go for a kiss but her giggle stopped me. How much I miss this giggle and her smile...

I asked her why was she laughing and her answer was something I did not expect her to say.

"I-It j-just that the position we are in resembles one of the scenes of 50 Shades of Grey." She said slightly giggling.

Hearing her answer I wanted to tease her a little bit.

"So you have been watching 50 Shades Of Grey,huh? Did not know you've turned into a really bad girl during those years...you know what? What about we try some other scenes 50 Shades Of Grey?" I suggested smirking knowing that she was definitely affected by my words. Her cheeks were bright red looking cute.

She parted her lips to say something but I smashed mine onto hers licking them deliciously.

I held her tightly with one hand around her waist and the other still holding her hands above her head. She began moaning in my mouth and started wiggling to free her hands.

I left her lips, my face still close to her and breathing hard. I felt her breasts moving up and down touching my hard chest making my pants tight.

She looked at me in the eyes waiting for my next move. So, I took her in my arms and laid her on the bed then I rummaged in my drawer to find a tie. When I was approaching to her with the tie in my hand she threw me weird look.

"You are surely taking this seriously." My Angel said pointing at the tie.

I chuckled and went close to her and blowed softly on her ear and she shivered.

I tied her hands with the tie and went on top of her still holding her hands above her head. I leaned forward till our lips touching. I teased her a bit with my lips slightly brushing against hers. She was panting hard and my heart was racing.

This girl is surely driving me crazy!

In one swift movement my lips smashed hers. I kissed her roughly with my hands caressing her body sensually. She started wiggling out of my grip, moving her hips.

I pushed myself on her even more till our private parts touching each other. I started grinding onto her.

I buried my face on her neck taking in her sweet beautiful scent.

I wanted to go further but could not cause there was a party in the palace. Damn Noah! Control yourself!

I removed myself off her and fell beside her on the bed breathing hard.

I got up to make my way to the bathroom for a shower but my Angel's voice stopped me.

"I-umm..C-Can you untie me please?" She said softly stuttering looking away from me blushing hard.

I did not want to leave like that. I so wanted to finish what I started.

-------------------------
Stella's POV

"I-umm...C-Can you untie me please?" I said softly stuttering. Urgh! Can't I stop stuttering! Oh God my face is starting heating! Damn! Okay what to do now?! Yes! Look away! Good idea.

Noah moved himself towards me and came close to me untiying me hands.

His face was so close to me that I notice every inch of him. His slight facial hair on his gorgeous face giving him a mature look.

When Noah was done he told me that he was going for a shower.

I looked down at the tie in my hands and the scene that had recently produced came like a flashback in my mind.

His soft lips on mine making me want more of him. He was being more dominant this time and saying that I liked it is an undersatement.

With his hand pinning my tied ones above my head and his other hand caressing every inch of me made my heart racing and my breathing short.

When he started pressing himself on me was the last cue. I could not hold myself anymore so I started moving my hips and him grinding himself on me.

Click!

The bathroom door opened interrupting my thought. I looked up to only be met by a delicious looking Noah in just a towel hanging low on his waist smirking at me.

My eyes trailed from bottom to the top. I gulped hard when my eyes reached the V-line. Still moving upwards I was greeted with his wet six packs and his hard chest. God! Help me now!

He was looking so hot and sexy with the water dropping off his hair.

"Like what you see Angel?" He said smirking cocking an eyebrow.

"Actually very much." I smirked back at him. I walked sexily to him moving my hips. Then I trailed my index finger on his chest down his abs then teasing him a bit more on the V-line.

I heard his heart beating faster. He was about to hold me but I backed up.

He gave me a confused look looking cute.

"You left me on the bed.......so this is a small punishment for you." With that I winked at him and left the room for him to get dressed.

Hello my fellow Wattpad readers! I am trying my best in updating as much as I can. Oh and yes! I have something important to tell you and that is school is starting tomorrow so maybe I'll be a little late in updating. Thank you Bye❤❤
Love you.