Stella

Cara Delevigne-Stella GIF ON TOP👆❤
---------------------

Stella's POV

There he was...standing before me on the door way. What the hell is he doing here?!

"Angel..." He said soflty with his eyes twinkling. Long ago when he was calling me that nickname made me feel loved and special but now hearing it leaving his mouth made me see red everywhere.

Within a second my palm connected his pale cheek turning it red and with that I went to Lena's bedroom. Seeing him was one thing but hearing him saying my name made me raging as hell.

I knew that not telling my best friends about Noah was not good but I did not have any choice cause I wanted to forget him. I was working so hard for it! And here he was spoiling my hardwork!

Not so long enough I heard the door clicked open and both Lena and Grace walked in. With them questioning me I had to spill the beans.

On hearing about Noah being my mate and what happened between us, saying both of them were shocked was an understatement.

But what I love about the girls that they supported me. Even Grace when she is new in our bestie group.

I was glad that after I narrated Lena and Grace about Naoh, they did not drag this talk too much. Instead they suggested in starting preparing ourselves for the party Prince Ethan's parents were holding. Prince Ethan is a great vampire. I am sure he would keep Lena safe and he would shower her with love and adoration.

When we were fully dressed we made our way down the stairs swinging our hips in the process. As I lifted my head to look ahead, I saw Noah staring at me intensely. Honestly this act of his sent a weird feeling in my stomach that I did not like at all.

Then I learnt about Noah and I travelling together to the Palace. To say I did not want to go with him but then I remember Lena and Grace telling me to give him a chance.

We all got into the cars and drove off. In the car there was a very very uncomfortable silence. It felt really awkward. So I chose to see through the window watching the big buildings passed by.

Suddenly I felt Noah's hand on my thigh stroking it. I really wanted to deny that feeling but could not.

Come on Ella! Be strong and not give up!

My breathing became short.

"Angel...I-I want to talk to you. Please listen to me." Noah asked with regret in his voice. His eyes were soft.

I did not know what to say. Can I trust him again? Will it be worth it?

Sighing hard I simply replied.
"Go ahead."

"Angel I am very sorry of what you have witnessed that day. That bitch Ashley had spiked my drink and seduced me in sleeping with her. I was not me that time. I trusted her as a friend and she betrayed me. When I saw you in the room crying, I came to my senses and knew that I fucked this up. I've searched you everywhere. I thought that you I would not find you anymore. You are my world Angel. I love you. I can't live without you. Please Angel return in my life." I did not know that I was crying until I felt Noah stop the car and his finger lingered on my wet cheeks.

"You broke my heart Noah. You broke it into million pieces. I don't think I can forgive you Noah." I said with hot tears falling. I might look like a huge mess that time but I did not care.
"I know, I know Angel it's hard to forgive me but at least give a chance to win your heart and trust back. Please my Angel." His words made my heart skipped. My heart was saying to give him a chance after all he was my mate and we could not stay separated like this for long.

"You better not ruin this chance Mr Noah James." I said looking serious with my eyebrows knitted together but I said the last part chuckling lightly.

Hearing my words he chuckled too. He then turned me to his direction and leaned forward. I felt his breath fanning against my lips. His eyes were locked in mine. Within a second his plum rosy lips touched mine. I could feel my inside burning with desire that I once buried long time ago.

I could feel my heart hammering against my chest. He was kissing me slowly then soon the kiss became rough and dominant. After the long steamy kiss we pulled apart. Noah leaned his head on mine and whispered huskily "God...how much I miss this and you."

------------------------

Once we arrived at the Palace, Noah pulled me to God knows where. He kept walking with his hand interwined with mine.

"Noah?" I asked him.

"Hmm?" He replied shortly.

"Wher-" Before I could even finish my sentence he pushed me gently in a big room and closed the door behind him.

Noah grabbed my arm and turned me. My back facing the door. He pinned both my arms on top of my head bringing his face close to mine.

"You have changed. You are even more beautiful and may I add more sexy with those long legs.." With that he trailed his fingers up my thigh making me shiver and breathing hard.

"Open your eyes Angel.." He whispered huskily in my ear. I flashed my eyes open to only see a pair of lustful eyes staring back at me. God! I am feeling so hot suddenly! His lips look so delicious! I so want to lick and bit every part of it! Yum-

Stella! Get a hold of yourself! Look the position you are at right now! My conscience threatened me.

Oh yeah. It looked liikkee....one scene of 50 SHADES OF GREY!

I tried so hard to muffled my laughter but ended up giggling like a 5 year old kid who has stolen a candy.

"Why are you laughing?" Noah asked frowning looking cute?

"I-It j-just that the position we are in resembles one of the scenes of 50 Shades of Grey." I said slightly giggling.

"So you have been watching 50 Shades Of Grey,huh? Did not know you've turned into a really bad girl during those years...you know what? What about we try some other scenes 50 Shades Of Grey?" He suggested smirking making my cheeks deep red. I so wanted to wipe that stupid smirk with my lips.

My lips parted to try to come up with something but he slammed his plum lips onto mine making me melt.

I know,I know I am updating this story very very late and I am sorry for that😟

Anyways...did you enjoy? If yes then leave a star and your thoughts before you go. Bye❤❤