The Great War

Okay so this is another update today so that I can make up for not updating for a veryyy longgg timee....and this chapter is dedicated to the lovely meenalsomaroo . Thank you for the votes my dear!

Elena's POV
This Mr Hulk will drive me insane one day. His only one blow. ONLY ONE BLOW AT MY EAR made my heart racing like I ran a freaking marathon.

After his stupid comment and blow, he winked at me and turned to leave. But boy had I other plans for him...

Without wasting a second I ran to my bed and took a big pillow and threw it at his back.

Woww nice move Elena...My conscience commented sarcastically as a bloody pillow will not harm him.

Then Mr Hulk made a very dramatic turn almost like those typical tv soaps' actresses do. He bent and took the pillow tightly in his hands. Ohh how I wish to be the pillow right now...

He swung the pillow in my direction but I ducked before it could hit me. But then when I turned my head to see where the pillow had gone. I saw Emma's both eyes and face red. Uh oh..

"Oh you did not brother." Emma said while throwing the pillow at Mr Hulk.

But it accidentally hit Leo flat in the face.

Then it started- The great pillow war between the boys and the girls.

Everybody had pillows in their hands and throwing them at their enemies like lunatics.

I actually admit we were being childish like but we did not care that time.

Sometimes we would run in the house to hide as the guys were the strongest and the fastest.

Then I saw Sam aiming a very big fluffy pillow at me.
"Wait Sam. No no no." I said while running as fast I could.

I made my way to the kitchen and hide behind the counter.
I rested my head on the edge of the counter while panting heavily.

"Oh my Jelly Bunny. Trust me I can make you breathe more heavily." I knew who it was and his words were not helping me at all. My eyes were huge like freaking saucers and my mouth went dry for a moment.

Come on think Elena! Think! Think! Think!

Then my eyes hit the bottles of ketchup, mayonnaise and the beautiful eggs on the counter. Well that's great!

Secretly I picked an egg and broke it Mr Hulk's head. His face was priceless as he did not expect that.

"Well it isn't very polite of you my Jelly Bunny." He said changing his surprised face into a sexy smirk. Why smirking though?

"And evesdropping is polite?" I asked him while my eyes were drinking his state right then. How could he possibly be that gorgeous with eggs dripping of his hair and the broken shells were laying on top of his head? Only God knows...

Before I could even turn my heels, I felt something cold and gluey dripping in me. Then when I looked up I saw Mr Hulk pouring ketchup on me while smirking.

I touched my hair and it was all covered with ketchup. Now he really asked for it!

I took the mayonnaise bottle and poured some on my hand and put it with great care on his beautiful face like I was applying some beauty face mask.

I could not hold my laughter when I saw the result of the face mask I applied on Mr Hulk.

His face was completely white! And of course I just laughed hard at his face.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!!" I really was having a fit then.

I laughed so hard that my stomach was aching and my eyes started to water.

"What happ- Hahahaha" Emma was just like me laughing our asses off.

"Look*haha*at*haha*your*haha*face*haha* brother!" Emma then took out her phone and clicked a photo of him.

Mr Hulk did not say anything. Well that's weird..

He just gestured the boys something I could not comprehend. Boys and their gestures...

Unexpectedly Sam reached Grace and he smerged a handfull of flour on her face and hair.

When Grace threw some eggs at him for revenge she missed him and hit Noah instead.

Then one thing led to another and we were all running in the house like mad people with ketchup, mayonnaise, eggs and flour coated on us.

While running I pointed to the door to the girls for them to know to fo outside with me.

"Girls! The hoses!" They noded understanding what was on my mind. Thank God my Papa was fond of gardening!

We knew the boys would be coming after us so we wait for them impatiently in the dark outside as it was freaking 8pm.

"3....2.....1....GO!" Grace shouted and we all opened the water tap and let it flowed on them.

At first we were very happy that we were winning until Nate told them something that we could not hear and they all walked to their mates smirking.

"You could tell us that you've been wanting to see us shirtless...why need to go through all this?" Sam said taking his shirt and the others did as well.

"G-Girls I-I think we have to-" I could not get to finish my sentence as Mr Hulk took the hose from me while his hand slightly brushing against mine.

He poured the water on me making me drench from head to toe. It was very difficult to think of something when Mr Hulk was standing shirtless in front of me with all his mighty. His body was glistening because of the water making my mouth to water.

I looked at the others and noticed that they were going through the same situation as mine. Maria and Nate too?
Well that's good...

After some minutes of playing with water like people who never touched water in their lives, we finally decided to go inside so as to not disturb the neighbourhood.

As we first stepped in the house, we saw the huge mess we created.
Looks like a great cleaning is waiting for us...

Sooo did you liked and enjoyed it? What do you think of this chapter? About the girls and the boys? Let me know in the comments...byee❤❤