Good boys

Some animated patch up gif on top👆

"Didn't I mentioned not to use violence when we can talk Ethan? Did I?" I asked him furiously glaring at him.

Mr Hulk did not say anything instead looking at me with guilt filled in his beautiful eyes. Stop Lena! You have a patch up to do!

Taking a deep breath trying to calm my nerves down I approached to Mr Hulk.

I cupped his bearded cheeks with my chubby palm and looked into his eyes. God! How much I miss this feeling...

"Look Mr Hulk...I-I am sorry that I got angry with you. I know that Nate and his boys kidnapped me but...there is one thing...they did not do anything to me. In fact they treated me like I was never been kidnapped. They could have taken the opportunity marking me as they know that I am not marked yet by the smell. But they didn't. What I want to tell you is that...they are not really bad people." I explained softly like I was talking to a 5 year old kid.

My eyes scanned his face taking it all his facial features. He had huge dark circles under his brown chocolate eyes, rosy chapped lips and his beard got darker maybe he did not trim it. Despite of these he did not fail looking handsome like forever. If this situation was not critical, I would have long time smashed my lips onto his. Devouring the taste of his lips.

But I checked myself cause I had something important to solve that time.

"B-But Jelly Bunny....they've kidnapped you. Nate always does something to hurt me and if they kidnapped you meaning that they would hurt you to hurt me. I was worried as hell Jelly Bunny. I-I can't-" Before he could finish his sentence I stopped him.

"Shh...I know Mr Hulk. But look at me! I am fine!" I pressed my index finger on his lips feeling the softness of them.

I retreated myself from Mr Hulk realising that Nate was still there and I did not want to do something to embarrass myself in front of him.

"Are you two done?" Nate asked faking a yawn.

I glared at him deadly. Here I am trying to calm this Hulk and he is waking the fire again.

"Na-" Just as I was about to talk, I heard Maria's voice behind me.

"Nate! Can't you stop?! Can't you feel that you are in need of Ethan's friendship that you are trying to catch his attention!" That was the first time I saw Maria angry and not calling Nate Master. To say it was not very pleasing to see a very angery Maria. Well better take note on not to angry Maria in the future.

Everyone in the living room was surprised with their eyes opened wide as if they saw a vegetarian dinosaur. I mentally laughed at my statement as I did not want Maria to explode at me.

"Maria..." Nate's voice came soft like a whisper.

"What? For over the years when I tried to tell you what happened that day you did not give me a chance! But now I will tell you! Your best friend/cousin did not kill your father that day. It was Katherine. She did the deed and accused Ethan for it. And you being you did not let Ethan to explain himself! Elena, Sam and William let's go. Let them deal with this themselves. They are enough old to make decisions. If they want to kill each other then let them. We are not going to stop them." We did not have to be told twice. Everyone left the living room leaving Mr Hulk and Nate alone. Guess everyone is afraid of the scary Maria...

We all went to my room cause it was the closest one to the living room. And we could hear everything sound and clear from there.

Once Sammy closed the door,everyone got their ears stuck on the door to listen including me. Creepy? I know.

Nate's POV

To say I was shocked was a total understatement. I was beyond shock on hearing Maria talking to me like that. I hate to admit that I miss Ethan's and I friendship. We used to be great friends. But now great enemy and all this because of one woman. That bitch!

I knew that Katerina did not like me very much and that she was blind folded by my father's wealth that's why she married him. But to some extent I did not expect her to do such a sinful deed.

Taking a deep breath I looked at Ethan. God! How am I going to talk to him? It's been ages since I last talked nice to him.

Mustering all my courage I tried to say something.

"Etha-" I did not even get time to say his name as he snapped at me glaring.

"What?" I could tell he was beyond furious cause his eyebrows crunched together. He's been like this since childhood.

"You are furious huh?" I asked shaking my head looking down smiling slightly.

"What can I do? The person who I thought trusted me-"

"I am sorry...I-I should have trusted you. That time when I saw you with the knife and my father's corpse lying beside you drove me insane. I could not think straight that time. All I could see was my father's body in blood and that sight brought another side of me." I ran my hands on my hair trying to come up with more words.

"But you do have brains! Do you not?" He was fuming with anger. His nostrils flared like a bull ready to attack.

"For over the years Nate you did not give me a chance to explain myself. I wanted to talk to you. To clarify things! But no Mister Nate Stones did not want to!" I wanted to laugh at him. He was being immature again like old times. I tried so hard to surpress my laughter but could not. So I ended up laughing loudly.

"What?" Ethan asked sounding irrtated but gradually his lips were twitching. And finally he was laughing as well.

After our laughing session we calmed down. My cheeks were hurting like hell as I've never laughed so hard since a long time.

"Welcome back man." Ethan said smiling at me while he gave me brotherhood hug which I missed so much.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"Good boys!" We turned around only to see Sammy,Maria and Elena thumbed up at us.

Hello people! And Aliens!😂😂
Okay so this is another chapter of Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny. I am sorry for the late update. Btw what do you think of this one? Comment down your thoughts! And vote vote vote!! Follow for more stories in the future bye bye.❤