Story Time

"I know. The boys told me when they brought you. And as for knowing Ethan and Nate. I've known them for a long time. Since I am Nate's mate."
Mate? But why is she working as a maid then? God! There is a lot to know in this house!

"How are you working as a maid since you are Nate's mate?" I asked confused cause mates are supposed to be loved and adored right?

"Actually we are not mated." Now that was shocking! How can someone resists his mate? This is unbelievable!

"B-but you two are mates right? How can you two not mated yet? And since when you two know that you are mates." I wanted to know why not mated.

"We've known 107 years ago. I know it is too long bu-"

"THIS IS ACTUALLY TOO LONG! HOW CAN YOU STAY LIKE THAT? WITH YOU STAYING WITH YOUR MATE!" I was beyond shock this time.

"Shh...Elena please calm down and let me explain."

"Okay..go on."

"Nate never considers me as his mate because he thinks that I am not worth him. I am not his type cause I am a maid. Sure I feel this pain in my heart but seeing him eating the food I cook the pain cools down. Even though we are not mated, I can live like that just staying under one roof with him." She smiled brightly but I know that she is crying inside. She's been trying to ignore the pain. Even I could feel my heart sink when I heard her saying those words.

"How can he be so cold?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. I want to help this girl but how?

Then an idea popped in my head.
"Maria..don't worry Nate will surely agree that he is in love with you."

"How?" She asked.

"Shopping!"

"Shopping?"

"Yep shopping! We will go shopping tomorrow and you'll see what I'll do." Now prepare yourself Nate. A new Maria is going to enter in your life.

"I'll solve your problem Maria. Count on me." I gave her a hug.    I think I made another best friend...

"Thank you Elena."

"Oh no thank you and no sorry. Cause in friendship these two don't work."

"Now time to talk about Master and Ethan." She said seriously.
Master again? I'll talk to her about that later.

"Yeah."

"You already know that these two were not enemies before. Since their birth they've been together. Even at school and colleges. Everything was going smoothly but then Master's mother fell terribly sick and after some months she died. Master loves his mother dearly. When he got to know about his mother's death, he was going to a never ending crisis. Then his father thought of marrying another woman so that Master can go through the pain but he did not know that this decision of his could bring a fire in the family. Master's father did not know that that woman Katherine had eyes only for their money. Katherine did her everything trying to kill Master's father. And no Master's father was not a vampire. His mother was one. One day Katherine set a trap for Ethan as she did not want to be blamed for the murder. That day she went to Master's father and pierced a knife in his heart and wiped her fingerprints and left before anyone came. Then she asked Ethan to bring some documents to Master's father. When Ethan saw him dying, he tried to pull the knife off and that's when Katherine entered the room and masked her face with a shock and screamed. Master came running and Katherine started blaming Ethan for the murder. Master was very mad and that time when he saw Ethan with the knife in his grasp and his father lying on the floor with blood all over, he did not think twice and started fighting with Ethan. That's when their bond ended. Ethan did his best to explain but Master was not in his sense. Katherine of course did not win the property because she did not know that Master's father had already put all the property in the name of Master. When Master knew that Katherine was here because of money and property he kicked her out."

"Woww that was a lot to take in."

"But does Nate know who killed his father?"

"No. I could not tell him the truth cause whenever I tried to bring him this topic he would always get angry. And no one knows about the truth beside me as I was there when all of this happened. I am the witness."

"That bitch Katherine!" I was fuming with anger.

"Now that I know the truth, I want to reunite them at any cost but first of all let's bring some emotions to Nate's life." I said smirking at Maria.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You will know." I said not wanting tell Maria of my plan yet.

"Why I am smelling something fishy coming?" She told me eyeing me.

"Uh-nothing." I smiled inoncently at her.

"Well then. I need to go cause I have work to do. See you later."

Then she got up and made her way to the door. Before she turned the knob I reminded her.
"By the way Maria. Don't forget tomorrow shopping."

"Yeah but how will we go together?"

"Ohh my sweet Maria. Leave that to me. No matter what happens tomorrow we will go shopping. And no one is going to stop us."

"It sounds like a mission." She said chuckling.

"It is a mission for me."

"Okay bye then."

"Bye." I waved at her and she left closing the door.

Now what shall I do tomorrow for Maria to come with me shopping?...

Hey! We meet again today! So what do you think of this chapter? And Maria's and Nate's relationship? And Katherine? Comment down your thoughts and leave a star. Follow for more stories! Bye bye❤❤