A Vampire In Heat

Ethan's POV
Seriously I didn't know that we would have that much of fun together. Truthly speaking I was freaked out when Jelly Bunny found out the purpose of our visit. But then I managed masking it.

I did not have that much fun before in my life. Sure I had Noah with me but we did not really had this type of fun. Royalty and discipline were more important in the Vampire Clan and since I was the upcoming Prince, I had to follow the rules.

I was like a stranger in that situation when everyone was having fun and Noah and Nate must felt like me too cause occasionally when I glanced at them, they were behaving like they were being captured by some aliens.

I was very happy having a girl like Jelly Bunny in my life. Now that I realised it, my life has taken a drastic turn since she stepped in. She is not some girl who is born with perfection. She is someone different. Maybe that's what made her perfect with her imperfection.

My Jelly Bunny is definitely not someone who is concerned about her hair or skin like other girls my mother had made up some blind date shit. Yes my mother used to hook me up with some girl as I did not find my mate then. My mother was worried about me and I can't blame her. But I was bored as hell when I had to go on a date with those girls. They kept on rambling on how they care for their hair, skin and those long fake nails.
But being me, I did not bother on hearing those bullshit as the reason behind I did all this was my mother. Until of course when I found Jelly Bunny.

Even when she was wiping the ketchup off the floor with a towel I found her hot. Think I am going crazy.... I thought sighing hard while shaking my head and smiling to myself.

---------------------------------
Elena's POV
Everyone was at work with towels and mops. Thank God my parents were not going to return that day otherwise God knows what my Mama was going to do with me.

Normally my Mama is a great person but once you mess her house then you become her great enemy ever.

It was 10pm and the house was almost clean. Only the kitchen was left.
"So everyone! You can go take shower because there is not much left to be cleaned!" I shouted for them to hear me.

"Okay!" They shouted back. Most precisely the girls shouted back.

"Hey Hey! Wait a minute! We are going first!" Sam said pointing at them. Oh here we goes...

"Listen boy, have you ever heard of the saying 'Ladies first' ?" Grace questioned him raising her eyebrows at him.

"I-I...Okay okay you go first." That was fast for him to surrender...

"That's better. Now let's go girls! Lena! You sure are going to be fine by yourself?" Grace asked and the girls looked at me with concern. Aww these girls are surely my sweethearts.

"I am fine. Now hurry and shower!" I replied laughing slightly at them.

While I was cleaning the kitchen floor, I felt something brushed against my ass. He did not!

I looked around and thankfully the other guys were not here.
I turned and looked at Mr Hulk. He just smirked and shuddered.
I threw him a very murderous glare I could throw at him and he seemed to be enjoying every bit of it. Now why is he behaving like this? Is he in heat or what? Wait do vampires go in heat like werewolves? No I am definitely going crazy!

After some minutes later, everyone took a shower except for Mr Hulk and I.
"Planning on not taking a shower today?" I asked him while throwing the used tissue papers in the bin.

"No you go first. Now if you want a company in the shower, I don't mind joining you. You know? We can save some water too." He was being too close to me that I could feel my cheeks burning like a pan.

But I checked myself on jumping on him cause we were still coated with ketchup and mayonnaise!

"Surprisingly Mr Hulk, my house has never gone through shortage of water. See? How lucky we are?" I said sarcastically smiling.

"We will see how lucky you are when you will be on my bed under me when I'll-" I held my hand infront of him.

"Stop! I-I have to shower!" Now I am definitely red like a beetroot. God knows what he would say if I did not stop him.

I dragged my feet to my room to get fresh clothes. When I passed the living room, I noticed Nate and Maria having a staring competition. Hmm...things are progressing here...

Ahh...the water is so warm... If I could I would be staying under the shower the whole night. The way the water lingered on my body made my muscles relax.

I did not take much time though as I know Mr Hulk needed to take a shower too. I wrapped my hair with a towel when I was done wearing my clothes. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I was meant face to face with Mr Hulk.
He was wearing his usual smirk and hate to admit that it was affecting me too much.

"What?" He did not say anything. He just took a stray wet hair and put it behind my ear. Okay that was kind of hot for me...

After that he just walked passed me and went in the bathroom. I did not know that I was staring at him for so long until he asked.
"Wanna join me? I did told you that I don't mind."

Flushed. I did not say anything, I just walked out of the bathroom and went to my room.

"Elena why did you take so long? And why is you face so freaking red?" Ella asked smirking at me. She surely knew that I was with Mr Hulk.

This bloody Vampire Prince will surely drive me crazy someday....

Time for celebration! Yayy our book has reached chapter 40!!!
I am very happy that Mr Hulk's and Jelly Bunny's lovestory is progressing. *dramatically wiping a tear*

Aanddd THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! MY BOOK HAS 3K+ VIEWS!! AND 100+ VOTES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!😁😁

Okay so what do you think of this chapter? Let me know in the comments and as usual don't forget to leave a star before you go.😜
Bye...❤❤❤