Possessive

Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh Tell me that you've had enough Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again...........

I made a good decision in putting P!nk's Just Give Me Reason as my alarm song because I woke up without any difficulty.

I streched my arms and finally stood up. I walked to my mirror amd stared at my reflection. Messy hair,sleepy eyes,swollen lips and chubby cheeks. I wonder what he saw in me...

Opening the bedroom door I was engulfed in a bear hug.
"What the hell! I cough-can't cough-breathe." I tried to talk but could not.
"Lena baby I missed you." Mama said while releasing me from the hug.
"Mama you saw me yesterday." I told her with an annoyed face.
"Yes but when I returned home from the grocery store I did not get to meet you. That's why I miss you my baby."
I sighed hard and hugged her.
My Mama can be a real drama queen sometimes. But what can I do she is my Mama and I still love her.
"Hey Mama I am going on a date with Mr-umm Ethan today." Urghh...okay so from now on Miss Elena Matthews you really should think before talking. I reminded myself.
"Oh it's good then! What are you going to take in the morning? As a light breakfast? And I dare you to say no." There is no other way but to agree. Otherwise there will be a freaking tsunami.
"Okay Mama. I will only be drinking a glass of milk." I told her praying she will at least agree to this.
"That's my girl. I'll be going to prepare your milk then." With that she went to the kitchen.

I groggily made my way to the bathroom to take a bath and to brush my teeth. Thump! As I was walking I bumped into something or should I say someone and I instantly fell on my butt. Luckily I have a fat ass as I did not get that much hurt when I fell on the ground.

"Oww.." I hissed while rubbing my butt.
"Sorry my Jelly Bunny. Here." Hearing this voice and the name I immediately knew who it was-Mr Hulk. I looked up to take his hand. My eyes literaly roamed as I looked at him. He was looking very handsome.

 He was looking very handsome

Good Lord....
"Well..Goodmorning my Jelly Bunny." Mr Hulk said grinning showing his white pearly teeth.
"G-Goodm-morning." I really should find a way to stop stammering in front of him!
"You are not ready yet?" Mr Hulk asked me frowning his eyebrows. Even his eyebrows are perfect.
"Huh? I-I why- Oh yes! Yeah umm- I'll be ready in a few minutes!" With that I rushed to the bathroom.

I have to go on a date with Mr Hulk today. I reminded myself.
Taking a deep breath I started brushing my teeth and when I was done I washed my face with fresh water. I do not like washing my face with a lot of products I prefer to use only water.

When I was finished I went to my bedroom and picked my outfit for the day. I decided to go for a casual look too. I took out my black long-sleeved crop and my knee-length skirt.

When I was done showering I went to my bedroom to dress up

When I was done showering I went to my bedroom to dress up. I did not take to much time though as I chose to go for a natural look.I left loose my hair naturally on my shoulder. I applied some mascara and my favourite nude lipstick. For the footwear I decided to choose simple black heels.

When I was leaving I took my mobile off the charger and plunged it in my black clutch. I left my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

I went directly to the kitchen and grabbed my glass of milk and chugged it.
"Mama where is Leo?" I asked Mama as I did not see him since the day I got to know that he is in fact a vampire.
"He is-" She did not get time to finish as she was interrupted by Leo himself.
"I am here." Leo said while yawning. He was just in a trunk. He was half naked showing his great abs.

"Where are you going all dressed?" He asked eyeing me from head to toe with an eyebrow arched.
"I am going on a date with Ethan." Yay I succeeded in not saying Mr Hulk instead of Ethan!

"Jelly Bunny you ready? Let's-." Just then Mr Hulk walked in while staring at me and running his fingers on his hair making it look messy and even more sexy.
It was as if he was drinking every inch of me with his seductive eyes.

"Ethan there you are." Leo went towards Mr Hulk and hugged him.

"Yeah man. How are you?"

"Oh I am good. Hey I heard you are taking my sister to a date to day?" Here goes the possessive brother...

"Uh yeah I am taking Elena on a date. What is it?"

"Well...listen Ethan you may be the most feared vampire prince but if you hurt my sister then I will not hesistate to pierce your neck with my fangs." Leo said while showing his pointy fangs amd his eyes glowing red in colour. It was my first time seeing him like this.

"Don't worry Leo you have my words. I will never hurt your sister. She is my mate. If I ever commit that mistake then my neck will be all yours." Mr Hulk said with a different tone. It was not the usual one.

"You can take my sister on the date then."

"What date?" Uh-oh

"Goodmorning Papa. Umm..I am going on a date with Ethan today."

"Oh I agree with the date unless you hurt my baby." Papa said possessively. What is them being possessive!

"Uh Let's go Ethan. We are getting late. Bye Mama! Bye Papa! Bye Leo!" I grabbed Mr Hulk's hand and pulled him with me towards the front door. I waved at my family. Though I could not deny the electricity I felt when our skin touched. It was a great yet strange feeling...
And I liked no loved it.

Hello again my boos! I could not stop myself from continuing Jelly Bunny's love adventure with Mr Hulk.
So what do you think of this update?
Please comment and vote if you want more.
Love you all. Muahh❤❤