Getting to know each other

As the food we ordered came, I jumped into it. Hey don't judge! When there is food I become another type of girl.

I got myself my usual fried noodles and Mr Hulk got the same too. I am not the type of girl who will eat only a small bowl of salad fearing of gaining weight.

"Soo.." The silence was getting too awkward so I thought of breaking it.

"So?" He said with his mouth full. God! Can he even start a conversation? I can't stay quiet too much time. It is irritating.

"What is the purpose of you staying in my house?" I asked him cause that question was all over my head since he came to stay in my house.

"Purpose? Hmm...okay look..don't get mad okay?"

"Well that depends."

"Noah suggested me to do this to make you fall in love with me and more importantly to gain your trust because I know it is hard for you to become a mate for a vampire as you are a human. Being a vampire is hard for me to stay away from my mate. Also it is difficult to control my feelings towards you. For instance jealousy, hunger or horny."

Hearing those words my heartbeat increased. It was the first time for a guy to confess all his feelings at once and it was a lot to digest especially the end part.

"Hunger? What do you mean by that?" I asked out of curiosity despite I read a lot of vampire stuff, I had to know more. I have a gut feeling that I will regret it later.

"Hunger is a state when a vampire wants blood. This feeling is more powerful when we-the vampires are close to their mates." See? Told you that I will be regretting this.

"But don't worry my Jelly Bunny without your consent I will not do anything to you." He took my hands in his. Despite he is a vampire his hands were warm.

"Being a vampire the instant we see our mates we fall in love with them. I know it is hard for a human to fall for a stranger and most of all a vampire. I don't want you to be forced in a relationship. I want you to fall in love by your own will and I will wait for you."

I just nodded as I felt like my tongue was tied. I was too shocked with his words.

"Now if you don't want to be my mate. You can tell me. No worries." Even though he was smiling when he was saying this I could sense the sadness and pain behind that smile.

"No! I mean I will try.." I don't know what came over me to say that. But hearing my words his smile lifted up.

"Thank you my Jelly Bunny." He said and took the back of my hand and kissed it. I felt my cheeks warming and my heart racing.

"Uh-umm now that I am going to try. I want us to get to know each other." I tried to ease that feeling by getting to another topic.

"Oh yes! I would love to get to know you." Can he stop flirting?!
I ignored him and continued.

"Okay so let's start with favourite colour."

"Hmm...black. You?" Black is cool...

"Navy blue."

"Favourite food?" He was really interested in getting to know me.

"I love all food except for one vegetable that is bittergourd. You?"

"I love pancakes."

"How old are you?"

"419 years old but soon to be 420 on 9th December." Whaat?!  My eyes went wide as saucers. So on 9th December...so 3 months more and he is 420 years old. Wait why am I calculating? Ughh

"You are...you are old."

"Ouch. Thats not kind."

"Sorry...It's just that I am shocked. You don't seem that old at all."

"Yes I understand."

"Oh yes I am 17 years old."

"Now what are the things you hate?"

"Violence. I don't know why people choose violence to solve a problem. It just doesn't make any sense at all. You?"

We went on with this 'getting to know each other' thing. I came to know that he has a sister and Noah is his bestfriend. And yes also he has his own company. This is just to not let people know that he is a vampire but a normal person.It felt good to know him. Sometimes we laughed,joked and of course he would not forget to flirt with me. But I would not mind him flirting with me.

But during the whole date his confession was all over my mind. I could not get it off.

After we ate and talked we decided to walk a bit around. When I was about to leave Lilian called me saying that there was something important to tell me.
I asked Mr Hulk to wait for me outside while I was talking to Lilian.

"Yes Lilian you wanted to tell me something?" I asked her a bit nervous about what it would be.

"Oh dear it is nothing serious. It is about Ethan. I noticed how he was looking at you. I saw love in his eyes and I can tell you that he will keep you well. He is a great guy Elena." I really don't like it when she calls me by my real name cause it only means one thing that she is serious about what she is saying.

I sighed and told her "Lilian he is just a friend...just a friend nothing much. I am sure you are imagining things."

"When the day you will fall for him then you will tell me. Okay I will not take too long cause he is waiting for you outside. Bye Lena." She hugged me and bade me goodbye.

"Bye Lilian."

"Bye Lena. Bye Ethan."

"Bye Lilian."

We walked for about 20 minutes and then we made our mind to return home. During the walk all I could think of was what Lilian had said.

*******At Home*******

With the help of the date we got pretty close to each other. Though Leo checked my neck more than five times to see if Mr Hulk had sucked my blood or not.

I cannot deny the fact that at night I could not sleep because of all that happened today....

Hey my dear readers! So there is another update today. Yeah two updates one day! This is because to make up for not updating for a long time. 😅😧
Okay so what do you think of Mr Hulk and Jelly Bunny? Comment down your thoughts and follow for more stories in the future. Love you all my Boos. Bye Bye😚