Guy Talk

To all the girls who are self conscious about their body--Beauty is not only about physical but the heart and soul too. Love youself,your body. Don't let anyone change you.❤

Ethan-Mr Hulk's POV

"Now Noah will you at least tell me what is going on?" I was dying to know what happened. After all Noah is not that kind of guy who gets slapped by a woman. You can say that he is a real gentleman and he is not like me, he thinks before he acts. Then why? What happened?

"Look man I know that you do not know me but we are going to be family soon. So you can feel free to tell and Stella is like a sister to me." Sam put on a serious face and told Noah. At first I honestly did not like Sam at all as MY Jelly Bunny is close to him. But when I found out that he is just a friend as that he is actually in a relationship,I thought of letting it go. Now I think that Sam is not that bad guy as I pictured him.

Sighing hard Noah sat on the counch grabbing his hair in frustation.

"Stella is my mate-" He did not get time to finish his sentence cause Sam and I cut him.

"What the hell?!"

"God! Let me finish!"

"Yeah...continue." Sam said.

We were both focused on what Noah was saying.

"Stella is my mate. She is the girl you remember you saved and brought to the Vampire Clan." Oh SHE IS THAT GIRL! She has definitely changed a lot.

Noah continued on explaining how things got wrong between him and his mate. He told me about that bloody bitch Ashley who spiked his drink and seduced him in sleeping with him. That day when Stella went to his place,she misunderstood the situation and left him without saying a word.

"Now that I saw her once again. I want to put things in the right places. I want her to come back in my life. I love her very much. I want to have her. I don't know what will I do if she does not come back." Noah's voice began trembling and I realised that he was actually crying. I can understand his pain as a vampire. A vampire cannot leave without his or her mate. I wanted to question him why he did not tell me earlier but I chose not to seeing the condition he was in.

"We are with you Bro. No matter what." I said worrying about Noah that he might do something if Stella does not return to him.

"Yes we are with you. We will help you in getting back with Ella. I know her,she may appear harsh on the outside but inside she is suffering. Don't worry we will do what we can do." Sam assured Noah.

"Thank you guys." We all did a brother hug.

"For now let's plan of what we can do during the party as Stella will be there so there is a chance of talking to her." I told Noah with determination.

--------------

After so much thinking we finally thought of a nice plan for Noah.

"Yes! Let's do this!" Sam exclaimed punching the air.

"Definitely!" I said agreeing to Sam.

"Hey we should be getting ready cause we will have to leave for the party soon." Sam pointed at his clothes. I agreed with Sam and went to change.

For the party I chose to wear a navy blue suit and a light shirt underneath. You can say that I went for the semi-formal suit as I was not wearing a tie. For my hair I made it neat and sleek at the back and of course I wore my accessories such as my watch. When I was finished I looked at myself at the mirror. Damn! You are one hell of a sexy guy! I am sure my Jelly Bunny will be drooling over me...

Hello my fellow wattpad readers😁 Finally meeting you again! I know this chapter is short but the upcoming one will not be. Pinky promise.😌

Btw what do you think of Noah? And what is the plan the guys were talking about? Wanna know? Then meet me on the next chapter! ❤😙 bye