Girls' Night (1)

Elena' POV

My mornings started brightly ever since I returned home from Nate's. It's been two weeks since it happened and Nicky got his leg healed. Everything was going smoothly. Well except for school. God why so many homework?
Groaning I continued doing my English essay for Mrs Patt.

Sighing hard I kept my pen in my pencil case and took my phone to text the girls. In fact we created a group chat in Whatsapp named Girls Power.

Oh and yes! Maria started hanging out with me and the girls. She has gotten close to Grace and Ella. I am happy she has cause she barely had friends.

I opened the group chat and started a conversation.

Elena: Hey girls!😆

Ella: Well hello there😊

Maria: Hi everyone!😄

Grace: Heyyyy!!!!

Elena: So what are we gonna do? I am so bored at home right now!

Ella: What about we come over and have a girls' night today?

Grace: Sounds good to me!

Maria: I am in!

Elena: Okay then we'll meet here. And don't forget to bring your pyjamas cause we are going to have a pyjama party too. Okay?

Maria: Agreed!

Ella: Yep

Grace: Yayy...Pyjamas Party!! We are going to have a lot of fun!

With that everyone left the group chat and busied themsleves in the preparation.

I went down to tell my parents about the girls' night.

"Mama! Papa! The girls are coming today for a girls' night and we are having a pyjama party today!" I shouted grabbing an apple from the dining table.

"Elena why are you shouting? We can hear you, you know?" My Mama said.

"Yeah I know." I mentally rolled my eyes cause my Mama was faking a strict face.

"Lena we are sorry we won't be able to welcome the girls today cause your Papa and I need to go to visit you grandmother. She is not feeling too well these days. And maybe we will be returning tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning. So you will have to make it on your own." Mama said with soft eyes.

"But don't worry Lena. If anything happens call us. Okay?" Papa jumped out of the couch and told me.

"Yes Papa. Oh wait! What about Leo?" I asked looking around.

"Where is he?"

"He is at Ethan's doing God knows what." At Mr Hulk's? What is he doin- wait! Is it about him and Emma? I really need to know what is happening there as I don't want Mr Hulk to break Leo's face! After all Emma is his sister.

"Uh-Okay. So at what time will you two leave?" I asked glacing at the silver painted clock.

"About 3pm." Papa replied after a long thought.

"Okay then. Let me know when you are going. I'll be in my room." With that I made my way in my room.

Once I was in, I grabbed my phone and dialed Leo's number.
Leo pick up! Pick up! Pick up! PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

I was losing my patience. After two more tries he finally picked up.

"Hello" His voice sounded calm.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP THE PHONE EARLIER?" I shouted like a mad woman over the phone. Hey it wasn't my fault okay? It was his. He did not pick up the phone and I was dying with worry.

"God Lena! Stop shouting! You will damage my eardrums one day! I am at Ethan's place." He said wincing.

"Sorry. But why are you there?" I asked to know if I was thinking was true or not.

"To tell Ethan about Emma and I." He simply said. And I could hear some giggles in the background.

"And what did he say?" I was damn curious.

"He did not say much. He only threatened 'if you hurt my sister once I'll kill you.' but then I said I can do the same thing if he did something to you. That's all." He simply said. Like it was something very easy.

"Hello Elena!" I was cut off by Emma's voice.

"Oh hi Emma!" I greeted her.

Emma and I talked a lot about many things and then it struck me. Why don't I invite Emma for the girls' night?

"Hey Emma. You are free today?" I asked hoping she would be.

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"Well...my friends and I are having a girls' night. Why don't you join us too? It will be fun!" I told her excitedly.

"But I barely know your friends. I-" Before she could even finish I cut her off.

"Ohh Emma! They won't mind at all! In fact they would be happy! Come on! I am sure you will enjoy yourself!" I said convincing her to come.

"Okay then I'll be there at 4pm. Okay?" She asked.

"Perfect!" We hanged up and I messaged the girls on the group chat about inviting Emma too. Fortunately they didn't mind. They were all happy because the more people the more fun.

Ethan's POV

"Okay then I'll be there at 4pm. Okay?" Emma said sounding very excited. I wonder why though?

"So? What is it about you are beaming with excitement?" I asked with a bored tone making sure I did not sound like some creepy brother wanting to know why was his sister happy after talking to Jelly Bunny.

"Oh that? Elena invited me today for a party at her place. We will have a lot of fun together with her other friends. So yeah! I am going to enjoy myself today!" She told me squeaking with joy. Honestly I've never seen Emma that happy before. Maybe because now she had true friends not like long ago. She was always the loner at school with no friends to talk to. Nobody wanted to talk to her cause she came from a wealthy family. But now that she got true friends, I am very happy for her.

"Oh I have to pack my things! Oh My God! I completely forgot! Okay so I am going to my room to pack some stuffs cause we are going to have a pyjama party at night! Yayy." She did a little dance and she ran to stairs and climbed up making her way to her room.

"Pyjama party? What's that?" I asked dumb founded. Do not laugh at me okay? I am just a bit old.. I don't really know about those modern stuffs.

Leo heard my question so he answered me clearing my blurry mind.
"It's just people wear their favourite or new pyjama at night and have a lot of fun such as many games can be played like pillow fights and a sleepover. But since they are girls...I suppose there will be more things as the one who organised it is my sister." He said the last part rolling his eyes.

"Like what things?" I was being very curious over a mere pyjama party. Woww the future Vampire King is curious about pyjama party-Note the sarcasm.

"Like maybe talking about girls' stuff. For example about boys,etc" Boys?! Other boys?!

"Well then....we too are going to have a boys' night today at your place." I said smirking. Wait for me Jelly Bunny...

Helloooo my fellow wattpad readers!!! So this is another update! What do you think of this one? Hope you liked it! If yes then press star and comment down your thoughts and can follow for more stories!! See you at the next chapter!❤😘😘