1st Mission: Shopping!

"Hey guys!" I greeted the kidnappers. Weird? I know.

"Uh...Hi" Willy smiled awkwardly. What wrong with him?

"Hellooo...hey now I remember we don't know your name." Nicky said faking a shocking face.

I chuckled and replied.
"Elena but my friends call me Lena. So you can call me Lena if you want."

"Oh so Goodmorning Lena." Sammy greeted me with a cute smile.

I was about to leave to see Maria in the kitchen to discuss for a plan for shopping and for food as well cause damn was I hungry.

"Umm...Lena?" Willy called me looking serious.

"Yes?"

"Uh-yesterday when we were playing...all of a sudden your expression changed. I assume it is about you missing your family. I mean of course you will miss them. So please forgive us for kidnapping you. We had so much fun with you playing hide n seek. It was great." Willy explained looking guilty.

"Yeah...we were being ordered to kidnap you so we did it. We are sorry." Nicky added facing the floor like the tiles were the most beautiful thing in this world.

"Yes...we are so sorry. Can you forgive us?" Sammy asked hesitantly.

So these guys do have hearts...

My hearts melted at their words. I remembered my brother when I looked at them. Maybe it really wasn't their fault.

"Now you guys did melt my heart with your words." I said playfully glaring at them.

"So does that mean you forgive us?" All three asked together.

"No no no...not that fast though." I said smirking at them.

I think I know how Maria can come with me for shopping...

"Why do I think we are going to regret asking for forgiveness guys..." Nick muttered shaking his head.

"Shut up and come with me." I said with a serious face.

They followed me to the kitchen where Maria was busy preparing breakfast.

"Maria I know how you can with me for shopping." I said gesturing the boys but she could not understand me as she grimaced her face confusedly.

"Now you boys sit and listen to me. This is important." I said with different tone.

The sat down obeying me. Good.

"So you all know that Maria is Nate's mate right?" I asked and they all had a shock look on their faces.

"No." They replied.

"Well now you know. Now this is about Maria and Nate. This is a mission and it has to be successful and you three will help me in this." I said like it was a life and death mission.

"What mission is this?" Sammy asked munching the toast Maria gave him.

"We have to make Nate realise that Maria is his one and only. Maria loves him for so long and he did not even return her love. We all know about mates. Probably he is restraining himself from being with Maria. But we have wake his feelings up and make them together! That's our mission." I explained them carefully hoping they would understand me.

"And how can you guarantee that Nate will confess to Maria?" Nicky asked raising his left eyebrow.

"Mates can't live without each other. He can't deny that fact. So? Are you with me?" I asked.
Please God make them say yes...