Bored

Love yourself and respect your body. Don't listen to what people say cause the society is always there to judge you. Be unique...

To say I was bored is a total understatement. When I left the kitchen and went to the room, I thought I would have something to do but was I wrong.

I did not have anything to do except for sitting on the bed or laying on it. I did not even have my mobile with me cause the kidnappers had taken it from me. Those bastards!

Sighing heavily I looked through the window. The sight was beautiful. The green forest was indeed incredible but how Mr Hulk is going to find me?

I could not take it anymore. I made my way to the living room. There I saw the kidnappers sitting on the couches having a nice time watching a movie.

I went in front of them closing ny eyes and taking a deep breath and said or would I say yelled.
"What the hell?!"

"What?" The young guy asked dumb founded.

"You all kidnapped me and then you are having a nice time!"

"So?" Another guy asked. A blond
"Huh? At least do not bore me. I want to do something." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Like what?" All the three guys asked together.

"Umm...hide n seek?" Yes that will be good to look around the house! Haha I am a genius!

"What are we 5 year old kids?" The blond guy asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Hey blondie you are all responsible for this kidnapping thing! I didn't ask for it! Now you have to bear the consequences. Will you listen to me or I'll tell Nate that you are not taking good care of me." I said crossing my arms and putting all my weight on one leg tapping the other one.

Blood drained out of their faces when they heard the name Nate.

Who does he think of himself? For everyone to be so scared of him.

"I can't believe I am doing this." The older boy said walking to me. Now that I see him closer...he has beautiful blue eyes.

"William?" The blondie asked.

Ohh so this blue eyed guy's name is William. But I am going to calk him Willy.

"Yep Nick gotta do this or else we'll be screwed. I mean look at her face! She looks like she is going to murder us if we don't play hide n seek with her." Nick? I think Dick would suit him more since he's been a dick with me all the time. I wanted to laugh when he mentioned that I looked like I was going to kill somebody. I mean yeah I do look scary when I am angry but no that scary though...I think.

"Sam you too? Come on!" He really was being dramatic now being a guy.

"Stop whining like a child and come let's play." Sammy told Nicky. 

"Let's go and play! Yayy!" I punched the air.

--------------------------

"Okay I am coming!!" Willy shouted and hearing his footsteps I knew he was searching for all of us.

I did not know where to go so I walked in the corridor looking for a place to hide. Luckily I found a room but the door was closed. I turned the knob and went in. The room was dark.

Is it some secret room?

Curiosity got the best of me. I turned on the lights and looked around.

The room was dusty maybe because they kept it close for a long time. Walking in further I came across some photo frames on the wall.

I took a step closer to them and wiped the dust with my hand. I was shocked at first.

In the pictures there were two little boys. I recognised one of them it was Mr Hulk cause when I went to his room at the party, I saw his childhood photos.

But the other one...He has grey eyes..similiar to....NATE.

So they were Mr Hulk and Nate. In the picture the two were playing together. In the others they were either hugging each other by the shoulders or Nate was giving Mr Hulk a piggy back.
Judging by the pictures I can say that they were best buddies. But now they are best enemies. Why though?

So they are not truly enemies. Maybe something happened which turned them into enemies. I need to find out how.

Mission escape delay and mission best buddies start!

I left the room and close it again. I was in a deep thought not knowing Willy was in front of me till he shouted.
"Caught you!"

"Huh? What?" I asked dumb founded.

"Now Miss don't play dumb here. I caught you and now it's your turn."

"Uh-oh yeah. Umm I am tired so I think I'll stop playing for now." I said looking down returning to my thoughts of Mr Hulk and Nate. I made my way slowly to the room.

When I arrived at the room, I went in and sat on the bed looking at the white shiny tiles still thinking of Mr Hulk and Nate.

My head started to ache so I massaged my temples with my fingers closing my eyes.

Knock! Knock!

Suddenly I heard someone knocking.

"The door is open." I said quite loud enough for the person to hear me.

"Elena?"

"Maria? Is something-" She cut me before I even finish my sentence.

"Elena I need to talk to you." She said coming near me sitting beside me on the bed.

"Yeah uh-what is it Maria?" I asked confused. What is it that Maria want to talk to me?

"Everybody downstairs are saying that you are suddenly behaving weirdly. So I came to check on you. Are you alright? Is it that you are missing your family?" She asked looking concerned.

"No! I mean I am good!" I said smiling.

"If there is anything troubling you. I am here." She told me returning my smile.

Maybe Maria knows something about them...

"Umm..Maria?" I wanted to know what happened between them.

"Yes."

"Uh-Who is Nate to Ethan?"

Maria smiled and turned herself to me.

"Cousins." Cousins?! That was unexpected.

"But why are they enemies now? They were not in the past,weren't they? Oh I am sorry I should not have asked you that because maybe you don't know anything about it."

"I can tell you but how do you know that?" She asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Umm..well I accidentally went into a room and saw photos of them together."

She did not tell me anything about it. Thank God!

"You are Ethan's mate,aren't you?"

"Uh-yeah but how do you know that? I do not remember telling you this."

"I know. The boys told me when they brought you. And as for knowing Ethan and Nate. I've known them for a long time. Since I am Nate's mate."
Mate? But why is she working as a maid then? God! There is a lot to know in this house!

Hii...glad to meet to again! So today Elena played hide n seek with the kidnappers.😂😂 what do you think of it?

As for Ethan and Nate...what do you think might have happened between them that they are being torn apart? Wanna know? Then meet me on the next chapter! Don't forget to leave a star and comment your thoughts. And of course follow for updates! Bye❤