Vampire?!

Mr Iron Man led me to an enormous room. I was sitting on a couch while Mr Iron Man was pacing in the room with his arms folded.

"So..?" I questioned as the tension in the room was killing me.
"Ok I am going to tell you. But promise me that you won't freak out." He told me while fidgeting with his long masculine fingers.
Why would I freak out though? I don't understand a thing. And i really need to know. Yes I admit that I am one hell of a curious person.

"Yes? I mean yes I promise. Go ahead." I said while raising my eyebrows.
"Umm..well...you know..umm-" He did not get time to finish his sentence as a beautiful husky voice interrupted him. And guess whose voice belonged to? Yes you guessed it right! It was Mr Hulk's.
"We are vampires" He said while scratching the back of his head. Ohh so they are vampires....WAIT! WHAT?? VAMPIRES?? They are freaking vampires. It took a while for me to register his words in my mind.

My eyes grew big like saucers. I stood up abruptly and went to Mr Hulk and stared into his eyes while pouting. Well I kind of have this habit of pouting when I think. It is just a strange habit of mine.

"Hmm...so you are saying that you are a vampire..hmm..." I said thinking with a hand on my chin.
I reached up and lifted Mr Hulk's upper lip and raised an eyebrow confused.
"Where are your fangs?,Can I see them?,Can I touch them?,Can I-" I questioned him with glittered eyes. Well it is not my fault that I am fond of vampires and I got the opportunity in seeing and touching one alive!
"Woah Woah..easy there Nana." Mr Iron Man told me with his hands up. Huh? Nana? These guys really love giving anybody nicknames. I lifted my left eyebrow for him to explain this nickname.
"Hahaha..well since you had given us both nicknames firstly Ethan as Mr Hulk and I Noah as Mr Iron Man,then we also gave you a nickname. It is fair,isn't it?"
Even though he explained me, I am still confused. Like how the hell did they know that I gave nicknamed them as Mr Hulk and Mr Iron Man?
Mr Hulk cleared his throat and told me "We kind of can read minds?" It seemed more like a question than an answer but I shrugged it off.
"Well then you two should stop invading my mind! I might be thinking private stuff you know?" I said raising my voice while putting both my hands on either sides of my hips.
"Like what?" Mr Hulk said while approaching near me.
"Umm...y-y-you d-didn't t-tell m-me w-why a-am I-I h-here?" DAMN LENA since when you stutter so much!!!

"Oh yes..but firstly why are you not scared of us? Because most of the population is afraid of us" Mr Iron Man came to my rescue. Yayy
"Well I am fond of supernatural things especially vampires...I've always wished that maybe someday vampires will exist.." I said silently while lowering my face cause it kind of felt awkward to feel two pairs of eyes starring at you.

"And I think that vampires are damn cool with their fangs!" I continued this last sentence while drooling.
"You are weird." Mr Hulk commented while smirking.
"That's something my bestie Ella always tell me" I smiled weakly as I remembered her.

"Then secondly...the reason why you are here is that you are Ethan's mate." Ohh mate...
"WHAT? ME? MATE? SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAHAHA" I said while clutching my stomach cause I was laughing very hard.
But the two vampires face were dead serious..then it meant only one thing. That I was really Mr Hulk' mate.

"But how can that even be possible? I mean I am a human not a vampire." I said furrowing my eyebrows.
Mr Hulk sighed hard and told me
"It is possible cause even my mother is not a vampire."

"How did you know that I am your mate?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well when we vampires come across our mates..we feel like making them ours and we have a great tendency of becoming over-possessive. We feel like we want to do our possible to make our mates happy. It is just natural. "Mr Iron Man was the one who answered me.

"So what are we going to do then...especially me?" I asked while raising my left eyebrow.
"Of course you are going to stay here and yes you should keep in mind that you belong to me only." Mr Hulk said with a possessive tone.
"What about my parents? I am sure they are searching for me already." I said grabbing my head worrying the worst because once they would find out mh absence in house which is pretty strange cause I do not really go out. I prefer staying at home. I know I am one hell of a lazy person.

Mr Hulk cleared his throat and said "We will do something about this. Don't worry my Jelly Bunny." Urghh I am tired of this weird nickname.
"I admit that I have a great obssession for vampires but that does not mean that I am going to stay here...away from my family." I explained them smoothly with a light tone.
"No I have already said it before and I am going to say it again. You are going to stay here to matter what cause you are my mate." Mr Hulk said furiously while starring at me.
"We'll see..and yes there is food in the microwave heat it and eat." I said turning my back to go back to the bedroom to think of a plan.

I was pacing in the bedroom angrily. Why? Because of Mr Hulk's childish behaviour. I mean okay I understand the mate thing but I have a family too and I love them. Thinking about them brought tears to my eyes. I missed them very much. Yes I love vampire stuffs but when it comes to my family...it always dominates the other thought. My family always comes first.

Laying on the soft bed I was crying bitterly...and soon I drifted to a slumber sleep...
After some minutes I heard footsteps coming and felt a strong hand brushing my hair and muttered softly "I am very sorry my Jelly Bunny.." And I immediately recognised the owner of the voice.

Hello my Boos❤❤
So this is another update of my love story...what do you think of this twist in the story?
Comment yout thought and plzz vote because then my story will be easily noticed by other readers. And yes plz follow me for updates.
Love you all..bye😙