Being In Love Sucks

For the past weeks after the date I have been ignoring or should I say 'hide' from Mr Hulk. I could not go in front of him cause my heart would start beating fast.

I told Ella and Sam about the date and what they said shocked me to core. Also I learnt that Sam knew that Ella is a vampire which I was furious as hell when they told me but I got over it cause I made them both buy me lunch. Oh let's rewind this for you to understand.

***At School***

"Sam! Ella! I don't know what to do.I think I am going crazy!" I exclaimed. I needed my bestfriends advices so here I am with Sam and Ella at the canteen.

"What happened Lena? Why are you like this?" Ella said caressing my back comforting me.

"Tell me that bastard's name who turned you like this. I am going to beat the shit out of him."

"Seriously Sam." Ella threw a death glare at him.

"Lena tell us."

"Mr Hulk invited me for a date and I accepted it and a lot happened there."

"Wait who is Mr Hulk?"

"Sam we are going to tell you now shut up and listen."

I told them everything in detail and they were listening to me like I was some old grandma telling bedtime stories to children.

"Hmm...if we connect all the parts together...we can say that you are in love with Ethan." Ella started first.

"Yeah. Absolutely. I mean how can your heart only beats fast when you are around him. And you think of him all the time." Sam said with a straight face.

"Our bestie is in love! Time to celebrate!" Sam punched the air and said.

****Back to present****

Right now I am sitting on my bed thinking if I should go outside and brush my teeth or not? Cause maybe I will be seeing him.

It's been 30 minutes since I have woken up and did not brush my teeth. I cannot stay like this without brushing my teeth or else I will puke and I have morning breath.

With great hesitance I got up and went to brush my teeth. I was looking down all the time I was walking as I don't want to face Mr Hulk.

While walking I heard footsteps coming in my direction thinking it was Leo I turned around and I was met by a delicious looking Mr Hulk. I gulped hard. I tried not to trail my eyes up but failed.
Focus Lena! Focus!

He was just in a towel. The towel hanged low around his waist allowing me to see his perfect V-line. On top of that his glistening abs and chest. His face-Oh God I can't take it anymore.

His lips were soaked,his scruff was a little wet, his seductive eyes with his long lashes and his eyebrows were pulled togther making him looked cute yet sexy as hell. Oh and do not forget his hair. It was on his forehead with beads of water dropping. I could run my hands on it all day. I think I am going to faint...

"Lena stop being a pervert for once!" My conscience warned me.

"Yes! I have to get myself together!"

"Hey-" Before he could even finish his sentence I turned around to go far from him.

But I could not cause in not even a minute Mr Hulk grabbed my wrist and made me face him. And when I say face him meaning that my was barely an inch far from his. I could feel his hot breath fanning and the droplets of water from his hair on my face.

"W-wha-what?" I tried to talk even though it is my first time getting this close to a half-naked handsome hunk like this. My heartbeat immediately quickened and my breath went short. Small sweat beads started to form on my forehead and my body started to feel hot.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked me whispering firmly. I could sense that he was very angry.

"Answer me!" I jumped as his voice went a bit loud.

"P-put o-on s-some clothes on first." It was difficult for me to talk. Also that he is half-naked! I could not concentrate for God's sake!

"Okay if that's what you want first. But we are going to have a talk after I change. And yes there is nobody at home. So we have all day long to talk..." He said while walking to Leo's room to change.
Uh-oh

His back was facing me and I could see his back muscles damn well. Ohh I could run my tongue on-

GOD ELENA STOP! YOU HAVE A SERIOUS TALK TO DO AFTER!

When he was gone,I made my way to the bathroom so that I could brush my teeth and take a bath. While brushing my teeth,all I could think of was Mr Hulk. Why was he so angry? Don't tell me he was furious cause I did not talk to him for over two weeks.

"Two weeks is too much Lena." My conscience told me.

"But I could not talk to him! He should understand. It is the first time that I am in love!" I said in frustation pulling my hair.

I was driven out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.
"Elena? You done?"

This is the first time he called me by my real name and it kind of feel weird.

"Uh-yeah I'll be outside in a minute." I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn! I look like I am the witch from Snow White. My hair is a huge mess, I have dark circles under my eyes cause of the lack of sleep-thinking of Mr Hulk. I sighed hard.

Being in love sucks...

Another update for my fellow wattpad readers! 😄
What do you think of this chapter? Tell me down in the comments and yes do tell me if being in love sucks or not?
Love you all my Boos.😚😚 Bye..