The Party (1)

Elena (Jelly Bunny)'s POV.

"Damn girls! We look hot!" Grace exclaimed as we grinned standing in front of the mirror satisfied with our hardwork.

"Yeah..totally agree. I am sure the Prince will not be able to control himself." Ella smirked at me.

"Oh stop it Ella!" I could feel my cheeks burning. But I liked it.

Now that I see my reflection,Grace did a great work with my hair and so did Ella with her magical makeup kit. I felt like I am an another person.

"Do you think this party will go well for me? I mean Noah will be there after all." Ella said looking worried. I understand her feelings and I also know that Noah is not that bad of a person. I should find out what pushed him to do such an act. I think I'll talk to Mr Hulk about this cause he is his bestfriend.

"Ella don't worry everything will be fine. But I suggest you to talk to him for once to at least know what led him to cheat on you. There must be a reason behind this." I turned Ella and explained her slowly sounding like a mother talking to her child.

She sighed and replied "I'll try Lena. I'll try."

"And don't forget we are always there for you." Grace added hugging both Ella and I.

"Hey Grace don't worry Sam will not be able to take his eyes off you too." Ella teased Grace. She looked gorgeous in the ombre gown. On hearing what Ella said her face turned red like a beetroot.

"Oh yes another thing,you should let Noah know what he is missing after all he will not be able to resist you since you are his mate." I smirked pointing to Ella cause she was looking bomb in that green dress.

"I don't even know why I am agreeing to this." Ella said shaking her head.

"Because you love us!" Grace and I yelled.

"Now let's go we need to see the guys too." Grace said while doing a little touch-up.

------------

Ethan (Mr Hulk)'s POV

All the guys were downstairs waiting for the girls to show up.

"They did take a lot of time." Sam said getting bored of waiting.

Just as I was about to speak the door opened and here walked in my beautiful mate. My Jelly Bunny. She was wearing a black long dress that show a small amount of cleavage and her leg because of the side cut of the dress. Her hair was pulled up in a bun making her look even more sexier. I think I'll have to stay by her side the whole party to prevent anyone coming near my Jelly Bunny.

The way she was walking down the stairs made me want to take her right there. I even felt my eyes changing colour. But I controlled myself.

I did not even know that I was sweating a lot until she took a napkin and wiped my forehead.
She closed my agaped mouth smirking knowing that she definitely has a huge effect on me. Once the party will be over I will show her with whom she is messing with...Wait my Jelly bunny...

I did not realised that Sam's girlfriend what was her name again...oh yes Grace and Stella came down. I looked over my shoulder and saw Sam and Noah starring at the other girls like they could not believe their eyes. So we all are affected then..

I cleared my throat and recomposed my posture to not show that I was also a victim.
"I supposed we are all ready?"

Everyone nodded and we all made our way to the cars.

"Unfortunately we have to split. So some of you will have to go with Noah." I winked at Sam.

"Okay then Grace and I will be sitting with you at the backseat and Ella will be with Noah."

Hearing that I felt Stella stiffened but then Grace and Jelly Bunny assured her.

"Y-yeah I-I'm okay with it." Stella said nervously. Of course she will be nervous cause after so long they will be alone.

Once we all get in the car I hit the engine. Noah was driving behind us.

"So?" Jelly Bunny started.

"So?" I asked confused.

"What was all that?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. Cute.

"What?"

"My dear Mr Hulk don't pretend like you don't know anything cause I clearly saw you winking at Sam. So what was that?" She was being persistent so I had to unveil the plan.

"It's a plan we guys made in order to rebuild the relationship between Noah and Stella."

"Ohh-hey by the way Stella told us what happened but as much as I know Noah, he is not that kind of guy who will cheat on a girl and that too his mate!"

"Yes I know. It's that bitch Ashley who did that. She spiked Noah's drink and seduced him and when Stella saw Noah and Ashley together she got the wrong idea."

"That Ashley...If I meet her once I'll rip her head off."

"Yes and don't forget to feed it to the stray dogs."

"Seriously girls? That much?"

"She deserves even more!" Grace and Jelly shouted.

"Jeez..don't shout. I am driving!"

"Anyways what's the plan?"

"We just planned now. If this does not work then we will have to think of another one." Sam was the one to answer this time.

"Hmm..let's see how this work then." Grace said.

Hey my Boos. So we meet again. What do you think of the guys and the girls?

Please share and vote if you like it! Comment your thoughts and don't forget to follow me! Byee❤😘😙
See you soon....