Hate at first sight?!

Elena's Pov

"Wow what a dream!" She exclaimed while smirking and I knew the fact that she was teasing me.
I was about to pull her cheeks to make her stop but couldn't as in one swift moment I felt a gluey substance splashed on ME!!

To say I was angry was an understatement. I was fuming with rage as I stomped towards the stopped black lamborghini with my drenched clothes with MUD. I knocked on the window and it was being pulled down.

It was a lot to take in. In the car there was a very handsome man-You know that types of guys you come across on instagram's hot guys accounts. His face was well sculptured. Brownish eyes,perfect eyebrows-I was totally sure that mine were not that perfect than his,OH GOD his long lashes,pointy nose which made his eyes looked piercing and to top it all off his damn sexy scruff...How I wanted to run my fingers on his scruff, Oh without forgetting his natural plum pink lips. By only seeing him I was having butterflies NO scratch that dragons in my stomach!!

I really needed to snap out of this! Get it together Lena. I gestured the gorgeous man to come outside and he stepped out of his lamborghini willingly...not like I expected though. That's when I took a look at his attire..Woahh he was fomally dressed in a suit and he looked sexy-luscious. Does that word even exist? Seriously Lena!

"Hey,Mister do you not have eyes?!" I put all my weight on one foot and both my hands on my hips and said.
He looked taken aback and simply replied "Do I care?" What?! The audacity of that man! He did not even care to say sorry.  And then I did something I did not think I would do. I went close to Mr Hulk ( oh and yes I named him as Mr Hulk as I did not know his name)and I ran my hands on my clothes so that the all the mud would be on my hands and I wiped them off on the Mr Hulk's white shirt.

Mr Hulk's eyes bulged out like he had seen some ghost but what can I do? I could not control myself. By seeing his facial expression I could already see that  he was surprised but he had replaced his shocked expression to a very fuming one. His jaw clenched, his nostrils flared and I could see hot pressure air coming out of his ears.

But was I afraid? No...well okay yes..a little bit. Maybe that's why I did not say anything and just gripped Ella's hand and did a dramatic turn then of course swayed my hips like a leopard would do.

Ella's expression was priceless,despite she knew how I was she did not expect me to do that.

Thank god Ella's Mom worked in a shop so that I could change my dirty clothes.

After I changed into new clothes,Ella and I continued with our planned day out and headed to Pizza Hut.

We really enjoyed eating the yummy pizzas with cheese. Whoever who created pizza did a great job!

I went home and found Leo lazily on the couch watching 'The Avengers' for maybe 10th time. You see Leo's and my taste are pretty much the same...

As I entered my Mama eyed me from head to toe with a suspicious look on her face...Well I think it is narration time! Yipee-note the sarcasm

Heyy my boos❤❤
Sorry this chapter is short😅
So what do think of this chapter?
Comment and Vote plzz
And follow for updates