Venomous V

Lena's POV

Riiinnggg Riiinnggg!!!!

Urggh who the hell wants to ruin my peaceful sleep?!
Groggily I swiped green button on my phone.
"Helloo." My voice croacked. I sounded like a bloody zombie. Wow I did not know that I have such a beautiful voice.- Note the sarcasm.
"Hellooo Lenaaa...where are you? Don't tell me you are still sleeping! Wake up wake up!!" How can she be so energetic in the morning?
"What is it Ella? Why are you so excited today?"

"Lenaaa! Guess what?!"
"What?" I asked not so interested.
"Sam is here!!!"
"What? Really? Sam? As in Samuel Steele? When? I am comingg right away! Where are you?" Hearing Samuel's name made my sleep vanish instantly.

---------------
"Mama! Papa! Leo! I am going to meet Sam. He has returned from his vacation!" I shouted as I climbed down the stairs.

"Okay Lena. Don't trouble him too much Lena cause he has just came from his vacation."

"That I can't promise you Mama. Bye!"

"Return home early. Don't be too late!"

I went to the bustop for a bus as my Papa had to go somewhere so he could not drop me off.
Finally I got into a bus and plugged in my earphones. While listening to No lie by Dua Lipa ft Sean Paul my mind drifted to Sam.

Sam is a great guy. He is being with Ella and I since day one of our college. He acts like a second brother to me and let me tell you if Leo is not with me then he will be the one playing the 'overprotective brother' role.

He went for a vacation because of his massive heartbreak. I was honestly fuming when I heard that his girlfriend Veronica cheated on him with another guy. I so wanted to rip her head off.

I wish the vacation went well for him and he was able to forget that slut. Now that he came back I want all things to be like before. Ohh those happy moments we had.. I thought smiling.

------------
"SAMMM!!!!" I ran in full speed and engulfed him in a bear hug.
"God Lele you are going to kill me like that!" Ohh how much I miss that voice.
"And may I tell you that you are more sexy than before? Did you have some kind of magic portion or what?"
"Seriously Sam? You just went for what? 3 weeks and you are saying that I am transformed into a 'sexy girl' in 3 weeks?" I said arching an eyebrow.
"Woman you should stop arching your eyebrow or else it will fall down."
"You di-" I was about to say something to him but something or should I say someone caught my eye.
"Hey who is she Sam?" I asked him using my stern motherly tone.
"Umm..Lele you know when I went for the vacation I was heartbroken and all. Then I met her there. Her name is Grace." God was she beautiful. No scratch out of this whole world!

"Sam she is soo pretty!"
Approaching her I gave her a hug. I don't know what happened to me that day that I was hugging everyone.
"Nice to meet you Grace. I am Elena but you can call me Lena."
"I already know that. I mean Sammy always talked about you two about how good friends you are." Damn her voice is so sweet,smooth and angelic-like!

"Hmm...Sammy huh?..I think someone need to tell us the details later." I said while smirking and wiggling my eyebrows at her and nudging her shoulder softly fearing that I might hurt her.

"Haha of course Lena! You know what? We should have a girls night out!" Grace told us while clapping her hands together.

"Agree!" Ella and I said together.

------------------
"So what will you girls have?" We were in KFC and still making our choice. I mean come on everything looks delicious in KFC making it hard for us to choose.

In the end we ended up choosing a streetwise burger and some chips with ketchup and a coke.

"Okay then you go and sit while I bring the meal." Sam being the gentleman told us not forgetting a sweet kiss on Grace's cheek and she was blushing hard.
"Awww" Ella and I said in unison at that cute sight.

Ella,Grace and I were in a profound conversation when we heard a high pitched voice making turn our head in search of it.

"Babe I love you." Veronica said while rubbing her fake breasts against Sam's arm. And might I say how annoyed he looked that time. But how she got into KFC without us noticing her? Urghh this girl was getting on my nerves.

Knowing Sam,he would not do or say anything to get rid of a girl in public.

Before I could go and give venomous Veronica a venomous lesson. A voice beat me into it and immediately recognised it.
"Hey Barbie girl. Get the hell out of my man." Grace said with a very serious and angry face. Her angelic face has turned into a murderous one.
Woah! I did not see that coming.

"What did you just call me?" Veronica said pushing her breast forward. Bitch please stop with your breasts! It is annoying.

"What? You love the name that much? Ohh thank you." Grace said dramatically bring her hands on her breasts.

"Now back off. Here this man is mine." Grace said pointing Sam with an possessive voice.

Veronica just rolled her eyes.
"Barbie girl darling...you should stop rolling your eyes or else they will fall out of their sockets." Ella and I were trying our best to hide our laughter.

"Bitch you just did not say that!"
Grace said nothing. She just took a bottle of coke,opened it. I thought she was about to drink it but her unexpected act made all of us shocked.
She just poured the cold drink on Veronica. Ohh you slay girl. I already like her.

--------------------
"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" We were laughing so hard that all the people sitting near our table started throwing weird looks towards us.

Once our laughter fit died we started eating our meal.
"Grace you slay girl." I said while clicking my fingers sassily.
"Yep that was unexpected and Veronica's face was totally priceless." Ella pointed out while munching her streetwise burger.
"And the most hilarious is the way she was walking drenched in coke. Eww she was sticky." Sam commented while pinching the bridge of his nose.

When we finished our meal. Sammy got Ella and I a ride back home. Ella and Grace were the ones who left first cause my house is the farest one.

"So Grace huh?" I asked Sam smirking at him.
"Yes Lele she is so unique and I don't know how but I fell for her." Sam said blushing hard.
"Aww Sam you are blushing!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

After chatting and driving for a few minutes,finally we arrived at my house.
I was about to open the door and make my way to my house but then Sam told me with wonderful puppy eyes. "Lele you will not give me my huggie?"
"Hahaha stop it! Come." I said pulling him in a bear hug.

While I was walking he shouted
"Damn that ass!" And he drived away. Sam just loves teasing me cause I am the smallest one. I am only three months younger than them. I am not that small but Ella and Sam never listened to me when I protested about this. So I just don't say anything to them anymore. They just keep on pampering me.

I was still thinking about my bestfriends and Grace when I opened the door. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I did not know there was someone standing in front of me. Until he spoke...

"Who is he?"

Hello my Boos❤❤
This is the 14th chapter. Yayy
So what do you think?
Comment and vote vote vote
Love you😚😚