Best-ship

After some minutes I heard footsteps coming and felt a strong hand brushing my hair and muttered softly "I am very sorry my Jelly Bunny.." I immediately recognised the owner of the voice.

I woke up due to the sunlight on my face. I rubbed my eyes slowly feeling their puffiness against my fingers.

I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and for a hot shower. I really needed a hot shower to calm my nerves.

'Wow what a wonderful view' I thought sarcastically as I looked at my face on the mirror. I looked like I've been through a hurricane. My hair was all over the place and oh my face-puffy eyes,swollen cheeks and lips,reddish nose. I grabbed my hair in frustration.

'I really need to get out of here' I thought while showering. As I stepped out I started to search for an exit. I looked through the window and sighed. I was on top floor and there were guards standing like freaking statues.

I opened the door carefully to not make any noise and peeked if there was anyone outside. Thank God there was anyone. But where the hell were Mr Hulk and Mr Iron Man? Well... not my problem. I moved slowly to the exit door of the house and opened it.

As I opened the door I took a deep breath and gathered my courage. When I finished,I ran fast as I could to get out of the place. I ran faster and faster. The guards were nowhere to be seen so it was kind of a chance for me to escape.

I bent down and tried to breathe normally. Yes! I made it. But the place I was after exiting the vampire's mansion was unknown to me. I calmed my nerves and tried to look for a way back home.

While walking I saw a girl of my age far away moving towards me. All of a sudden she was running in my direction. When she came nearer I could see her face and immediately recognised her. I ran to her arms and hugged her tightly. I missed her so much.
"Ellaa!!!" I said while sniffing on her shoulder. Yes she is taller than me.
"God! Lena where were you? Did you know how worried your family and I were? I had to tell them that you were at my place so that they would not be worried." She pulled away and said while cupping my face with both hands and with her motherly voice.
"I am sorry Ella." I said with a softly. Ella sighed and told me "It's okay now Lena. Let's return home. But you are going to tell me where the hell were you!"

We were walking on the streets while holding hands. I narrated her what happened to me and suddenly her jaw clenched and her hold tightened. This clearly showed that she was furious.

"What were their names again? Those vampires?" Ella asked while furrowing her eyebrows.
"Umm..Ethan and Noah. Why you ask?" I said suspiciously as I felt like she was hiding something from me.
"Oh nothing I was just asking." Her answer did not clear my doubts and more importantly she didn't freak out when I told her the vampire thing...
"You better tell me what you are hiding from me Stella." I told her looking serious.
She sighed heavily and told me "Sit." While gesturing to a bench.
Why I feel like this isn't going to be a good thing.
"First of all promise me that you will not freak out and you will still be my bestie. Promise?" This was getting way to serious!
I took a deep breath and muttered "Yes I promise."

"WHAAATTT????" I screamed with my eyes bulging out of their sockets.
"Jeez Lena I told you to not freak out!" She told me with an annoyed face.
"I mean I can't believe that you my bestie Ella is a freaking VAMPIRE...this is something to freak out because I was not expecting you to confess such a thing!" Woww I could not believe my ears. Oh that explains why Ella is not be interested in Damon in Vampire Diaries as she can literally see a lot of handsome and sexy vampires with flesh.
"Umm..Are you still my bestie? Although I kept this secret from you for 3 years?" She asked looking guilty and I can tell that she was on the verge of crying as she lowered her head. Oh and yes my best-ship I would say friendship but we are bestie so best-ship is the best word for us with Ella has been 3 years. Yes it is that long.
"Ella of course I am still your bestie. I mean who can endure you other than me?" I said dramatically while placing the back of my hand on my forehead and wiping a fake tear.
"Hahahaha you always know how to light my mood. But seriously Lena I am sorry...I have been looking for an opportunity to tell you but I was scared that I might lose you-my bestie." She said engulfing me in a tight bear hug.

"Ella how come you could find me?" I asked her while walking on the way back home which was unknow to me.
"Well Lena I have some ability you know. I used my detector ability to find you." Oh yeah of course how can I not think of that? Cause you are a dumbo
Huh where did that voice came from?
May be because I am you conscience? She said blankly.
Oh well then welcome back! I said rolling my eyes.
"Why are you rolling your eyes?" Ella asked me lifting an eyebrow.
"Nothing it is just that I was wondering if all the vampires have the same abilities as others." I said scratching my head.
"No they do not. They have their own ability. Like for example me I have the ability to detect people. There are many types of vampire abilities." Ohh so that is why Mr Iron Man and Mr Hulk could read my mind. Hmm..I wonder what other ability does Mr Hulk have?

Helloo my boos❤❤😙😙
So today I updated this chapter. What do you think of Ella?
Plzz comment and vote 😘
Love my boos...byebye