The Date

I was too determined in taking Mr Hulk out of the house for no further problems that I forgot that I was still holding his hand.

Once I realised that my hand was in his, I immediately left it. Even though I was kind of not happy in leaving his hand. I wanted to hold it. His hand felt different..

"Oh my Jelly Bunny we are going in my car." Mr Hulk said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? I mean your car? Since when your car was here? I remember Mr Iron Man took it with him that day he left you here." I asked confused looking at his black cleaned Lamborghini. I admit this machine is one hell of a beauty.

"I asked Noah to get my car here yesterday because of the date." He said while opening the door for me to get in. Hmm such a gentleman.

"But I do not remember him coming here." I said while scratching my head. This vampire guy surely going to turn me lunatic with his confuse talking.

"He came at night. So,where do you want to go?" He said while getting in the car.

"I don't know you were the one to ask me for a date." I said shrugging. All of a sudden I felt his hand on my thigh. Whaatt?
I felt my heart racing and droplets of sweat began forming on my forehead. Okay Elena. Calm down. Take deep breaths. Yeah deep deep breaths.

"Come on Jelly Bunny tell me. I don't know your tastes. What you like or don't like." He said removing his hand. Ahh such relief..

"Umm.. I do not like expensive luxurious things. For a date I like it to be very simple. I like exotic places. Oh the sea! Yes I love the sea. The blue calm water,the beautiful waves and the golden sand. But looking at our outfits....let's go to my usual restaurant. The food is delicious and you will definitely love it!" I told him excited as the restaurant is my favourite and of course when it comes to food I am always like this.

"Okay then we will go to the restaurant." He said and started the engine.

I was getting bored by the silence in car and being the stupidest girl in the world I forgot to bring my earphones.

I turned to Mr Hulk to ask him if I can play some music. When I turned, my eyes immediately hit his perfect jawline and oh that scruff. He looked so focused on the road with his eyebrows furrowed looking cute?

"Umm..can I put on some music?" I asked Mr Hulk

"Of course. Go ahead." He told me with his eyes still glued on the road. I pressed the play button and my favourite romantic song No Promises by Shayne Ward. Whenever I listen to this song,I always feel my heart start to beat strangely. It feels like every word of the song touches my heart and like always I cannot stop myself from singing or humming along the song even though I am not a good singer.

Hey baby, when we are together doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know, girl.

I don't wanna run away, baby, you're the one I need tonight.
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms here tonight

Hey baby, when we are together doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know, girl.

I don't wanna run away, baby, you're the one I need tonight.
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in yo-

"Sorry..I just..you know...when your favourite song plays you cannot stop yourself from singing..." I said cause I felt Mr Hulk eyes on me and of course he had stopped the car before watching me.

"No..I mean you sing well." Mr Hulk told me looking at me with sparkled eyes.

"Oh I am just a bathroom singer but even though thank you for the compliment." I said while lookin down and fidgeting with my fingers.

*****15 MINUTES LATER******

"Goodmorning Lilian!" I exclaimed as I entered in the restaurant. The place was like a second home for me.

"Lena! My sugar pie Goodmorning! How are my dear?" Lilian asked while coming with her arms wide open amd guess what it means-the bear hug time!

After a very long hug we pulled apart and then her eyes went wide and she asked looking behind me.
"Oh. My. God. What a handsome guy! Who is he?"
"Oh him. He is a friend of mine Lilian."

Mr Hulk came forward and took her hand and kissed it.
"It's an honour to meet a beautiful lady like you. My name is Ethan."
"I am Lilian and you quite the charmer. Oh please take a seat."

We took our seats and waited for Lilian.
"The lady is nice.."

"Yeah she is...but God is very cruel towards her. She does not have any children."

" Lilian loves me like her daughter cause she yearns for the love of a child.Her husband Paul and her tried a lot of medical ways but nothing happened. Then at last they lost hope.
Then one day I was out to the grocery store. I was doing my shopping well but then I heard a someone screaming in pain. I rushed to the person and that was the time I meant Mr Paul. He was on the floor with all the food products scattered. His hand was on his chest and I immediately understood that he was having a heart attack. My body was trembling and my mind was blank. All I could do was approached to Mr Paul and tried to make him stand. Meanwhile I fished my mobile phone in my pocket and called my Papa to come quickly to transport Mr Paul to hospital.
In the car he tried to form some words. He told us to inform his wife.
When I met his wife she was very friendly. I learnt that her name is Lilian and we became friends. She once invited me to their restaurant and the food was tasty and since then I started to eat there whenever I crave for their delicious food. You can say that it is my second home." I told him everything even though I did not know that if our relationship would last. It felt comfortable being with him. It felt like I can trust him and tell him everything that happened in my life.

The first stranger guy with whom I believe I can share everything...

Hello my Boos! It is been a while since the last update so there is another. I am very very very happy that my story got over 500 views. Yayyy
Thank you very much for your support, I really appreciate it. And yes do comment your thoughts and follow me if you haven't yet! Bye bye😘😘