The Broken Badass- part 4

^^Avery's Makeup^^
I had a mission today to kill a man who owed me money but never paid. Lucky for me though. He's never seen my face. I got dressed in a little black dress, curled my hair, and did my makeup.

 I got dressed in a little black dress, curled my hair, and did my makeup

^^Avery's dress^^

I went downstairs hearing a wolf whistle from Zac and Ret, and I saw couple nods from Alex and Taylor. I put on my black pumps and shrugged on my leather jacket. Ret was the only one going in with me. Ret was wearing black jeans, a white skin-tight shirt, a black leather jacket, and some black Jordan's. We went outside and hopped into my car and drove to the club. Ret and I went inside while he went to the dance floor and started dancing with some whore. I went over to the bar and saw my target. But then I saw someone who I definitely wasn't expecting. That's right, fücking Jack Soletz. He saw me and started looking me up and down shamelessly, but I ignored him and walked to my destination. I went and sat next to him and turned to the bartender
"Jack and coke please," I ordered sweets.
"Damn," I heard him whisper to himself. He cleared his throat and turned to me.
" Are you new here? I think I would remember I pretty face like yours," he tried flirting with me.
"That's because I just moved here," I whispered seductively while trailing my finger up his chest.
He smirked at me and told me his name
"Well, babydoll, my name's Hank. What's yours?"
" Why'd I tell you that when babydoll sounds so much better," I told him while kissing his neck. He moaned.
Bingo.
" How about we take this outside?" he asked me
"Sure," I replied, and he grabbed my hand. We walked up, and he pinned me to the wall and started attacking my neck with sloppy kisses. But then while he was distracted I took out the gun I had under my dress. This was a bit unlucky for him. He thought I was giving him a special surprise. I raised my gun and shot him once in each arm and leg and once in the side.
"Damn, you have bad aim." He said coughing on the ground yet still smirking at me even though I just shot him. I chuckled darkly
"No...I just like to see my targets suffer before I kill them," I whispered to him while kneeling on the ground. His face drained of color as he gulped. I took out my handy-dandy bear claw knife that I had strapped on my thigh. I slit his throat with a smile, feeling his warm blood pouring on my hand. I then got up and walked away, feeling no emotion. There was no regret, happiness, or sadness; I was just numb. I was walking through the club so I could grab Ret and we could go. But I felt a hand tap my shoulder lightly a spin around to see no other than Jack.
"Dance with me?" He offered. It was more like a demand, however.
"No," I stated coldly, turning around to continue my journey to Jax. I started walking away and turned around to see Jack following me like a puppy. I mean, why would I dance with someone that cost me over a billion dollars? Like, would you be nice to him? No. I finally found Ret dancing with some slut.
"Ret, we gotta go," I told him
"But I'm doing something," he said, still dancing with the slut, so I started yelling at him in Spanish. Yes, I speak fluent Spanish same with Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, and English, of course.
"¡Retornando a Lofftes acabo de terminar mi misión, y nos vamos ahora mismo! ¡No me importa que la mierda esta puta, es tenemos que ir AHORA!" (Translation: Ret fücking Lofftes I just finished my mission, and we are leaving right now! I don't care who the fück this slut is but we need to go NOW!) And you want to know what his fücking reply was?
"No," He replied simply.
This made my veins fill with rage. I know I'm his best friend, but during missions, or when I'm with the gang, I expect respect. So as I was about to slap the hell out of him and drag him out, I heard, "I can take you home."
I whipped my head around so fast I'm surprised I didn't snap. I looked at no other but Jack. This made Ret's face light up as he grinned and looked at me. I sighed.
"Fine, but when we get home, we're having a long talk about this. You know where my car is," I told him. He put his head down sighing, but he nodded. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Jack's hand. I took him outside and walked to my car to grab my phone. Then I heard a whistle from Jack.
"This thing yours?" he asked admiring the car.
"Yep," I said popping the p.
"Do you even know anything about it?" He smirked at me, probably thinking I'm some clueless blonde.
"No, I don't know that's it's a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is. I don't know that it's faster than a 1.6 million car, even faster with my tweaks, and I don't know that it's powered by a supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Demon V8 engine and armed with a functional Air-Grabber hood scoop and a Torque Reserve Launch System. And I definitely didn't know that's it has 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radial tires, and I definitely didn't know that it's the world fastest 1/4 mile car. Since I obviously don't know these things, I would you like to explain them to me." I snapped at him and then smirked at his face.
"How do you know all that?!" he asked.
"You obviously forgot who you talking to, Soletz," I stated while walking to his plain red mustang HA.
We got in and I told him the directions to the house, knowing he's not stupid enough to try and attack the actual house. We were about halfway there when one of my favorite songs came on Sun on Sunday, by James Blunt. The song at the top. I felt tears coming to my eyes, and Jack was looking at me when the song finished we were home. I quickly wiped my eyes
"Th-Thanks for the ride, "I thanked him, mentally facepalming myself for stuttering.
"No problem. I'll see you on Monday. Bye, kitten," he told me softly. I smiled at the nickname but remembered I'm supposed to hate him, so I playfully yes playfully glared at him.
"Bye, Soletz," I told him and walked to the front door. I walked in and watched his car drive off.

⚠️⚠️SCENE MAY BE TRIGGERING⚠️⚠️
I went upstairs and into my bathroom and rolled up my sleeve to see white scars and red cuts all down my arms. I took out my best friend, my blade, and cut across my arm. One life equals one cut. I don't do this because I feel bad about taking a life. I do it because I don't feel bad. It makes me feel not normal for not having sympathy for any life I just took. I don't know why, but I suddenly burst out crying
Worthless.
Slut.
Kill yourself.
Freak.
Bitch.
All these words were floating through my head. I got up, still sobbing when I started having a panic attack. With my Bipolar II and depression I also got anxiety and PTSD. I don't even remember when I didn't have it from all the shit I've been through in my life. I fell to the ground shaking till everything I saw was black.