The Broken Badass part-10

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped around my waist. The kiss was slow and passionate his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for permission which I immediately granted. We continued until we both need to breathe and he rested his forehead on mine.
"Please be mine?" He asked
"...of course," I told him.
He kissed me again this time it was quick but filled with hunger.
"I've been waiting for you to be mine for a long time" he whispered.
"Me too" I whispered back.
He looked at me and smiled he stood up and offered me his hand which I graciously excepted he helped me up, and I hugged him tightly which he obviously returned his head on top of mine. I guess sometimes my height helps. We walked downstairs and saw people still partying. We found Ret he looked down at our interwoven hands and he started to frown I looked at him curiously.
"What?"I asked him he immediately straightened up and cleared his throat.
"Nothing I just owe Taylor $20 now" he chuckled and I smiled.
"Ok... Wait you bet money on us!"I screeched gesturing to Jack and I.
"Maybe..."He emitted shamefully.
I rolled my eyes and glares at Jack when he started cracking up.
"Whatever let's dance," I said to Jack while taking a shot.
I took his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor I started grinding on him for the next two songs till I went to get a drink with him following I stepped into the kitchen and froze. Right there we're people smoking and snorting crack and more I'm okay with smoking but anything else I hate to be near even if I sell it I don't take it not like my friends do it. I sell to make money I don't force them to that's they're own decision. Memories flashed through my mind and I looked at them in disgust and horror.
"Get out," I demanded in a cold tone they all looked at me confused.
"You all have 5 seconds to take your high selves and your drugs out of my house and property" I warned them and they ran off with their stuff.
I turned around and bumped into Jack and he hugged me which I returned, he kissed the top of my head.
"Let's get you to bed Alex and Ret is going to tell everyone party's over," He told me and just then I heard Alex's sweet voice screaming at everyone I smiled and nodded at him. He picked me up and I squealed.
"I'm pretty sure I've told you I have legs before," I told him smartly.
"And I'm pretty sure I still carried you anyways," he told me I laughed.
He walked down the hall and kicked open my door he put me on the bed and was going to walk away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed and he fell on me. I giggled.
"I'm going to go change," I told him and he nodded.
I got up and went to my closet and put on some booty shorts and a cropped long sleeve shirt. I came out and saw he was only in his boxers. He looked at me up and down and realized he was staring at my stomach I realized he could see some tattoos, my belly button ring, and some faint white scars since I usually don't cut there anymore. I walked towards him he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap.
"What are these from?" He asked.
"I think you know," I told him leaning into him.
"Where else?"He asked clearly interested.
"Why?" I asked curiously.
"I want to see how many times you needed someone with you when no one was," he told me.
I signed and pointed to my legs, chest, and wrist. When I pointed to my wrist he immediately grabbed it and rolled up my sleeves and I saw tears prink his eyes. But he did something I never thought he'd do he kissed them he kissed up and down my arms.
"Promise me...promise me you won't do this again," he told me but I knew better than to say okay.
"I won't promise anything but I'll try," I told him rolling my sleeve down I saw him nod. I got fully into bed and laid on my side facing his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Goodnight Kitten" I heard a whisper in my ear.
"Goodnight Batman" I mumbled into his chest. I started to fall asleep but heard a camera flash followed by a
"They're so cute" from the one and only Taylor. And a
"Ya" from Zac. I heard them walk out of the room and close the door and I fully fell asleep.

 I heard them walk out of the room and close the door and I fully fell asleep

^^Them sleeping^^