Q&A AND FACE REVEAL

Avery:
Q: How are you?
A: Better than ever!
Q: If none of this was to happen to you and your mom, and your dad never abused you, how would you be in life?
A: I would like to think that right now I would have had a normal teenage and adult life, went to college, and things like that, but no matter what happened in my life I wouldn't change it because I found the love of my life and have a happy family.
Avery's Dad:
Q: how could you blame your daughter for killing the love of your life she was not the one driving the car?
A: I blame her because if it wants to for her mom wouldn't have had to push her out of the way and would not have been hit! That's why!
Q: WHAT THE ACTUAL FÜCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
A: Lots of things I just want my wife back
Aiden:
Q: How old would you be right now?
A: I would be 4 turning 5 when you first met my mom and then 10 to 11 at the end of the story.
Q: What would you be doing?
A: Going to school like the other kids, and just being a normal child...hopefully.
Q: What do you look like?
A: I have fairly pale skin with black curly hair from my "father", hazel eyes, and one dimple.
Q: If you lived long enough what was the moment when you saw your mom, but you ran away instead, did you think less of her or more?
A: The moment was scary, and I could never think less of my mom I was scared for her and that was it she always did anything for me and I looked up to her.
Q: my sweet little baby did you ever wonder or suspect who your dad was?
A: No, not really my mom never talked about him so I never really wondered about it.
Sara:
Q: How's it feel being dead?
A: Fück off
Q: Go fück yourself. That isn't a question I just need to say that.
A: Why would I do it myself when there are so many people who would do it for me.
Avery's mom:
Q: How was your husband before your death? Was he kind before?
A: Yes, he was one of the kindest people I knew, he would always look out for us and make sure we had whatever we needed and it pains me to see what he had become.
Travis:
Q: YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T FIND YOUR FÜCKIN GRAVE YOU FÜCKIN BITCH OR ELSE YOUR GONNA CATCH THESE HANDS U FÜCKIN CÜNT ASS BITCH. ONCE AGAIN NOT A QUESTION YOU'RE JUST A FÜCKUP!
A: COME AT ME BITCHHHHHH
********************************
Oof there we go we are officially done if anyone posts any other question I'll just reply to there comment to something AND THE MOMENT WE WERE ALL WAITING FOR.

 ONCE AGAIN NOT A QUESTION YOU'RE JUST A FÜCKUP!A: COME AT ME BITCHHHHHH********************************Oof there we go we are officially done if anyone posts any other question I'll just reply to there comment to something AND THE MOMENT WE WERE ...

Here I am, I am 13 and my birthday is January 9 YAY oh god here it is.
But on a serious note, I love you all and thank you for being with me on this journey of a book.
Goodbye, I love you all personally,
Kayley {I'm crying}