The Broken Badass part-15

We walked into class about 20 minutes late and the teacher started yelling at us,
"Why are you late this time! I haven't seen either of your faces in like 2 weeks and when you show up you're late! You know at least—" I stopped her.
"Bitch shut the fück up you get paid either way I'm here or not you don't even really care so just be quiet and continue on with your lesson," I said with a dangerously cold tone and I smirked.
"Umm Avery, what's your last name again?" She asked.
"Killson," I whispered to her and walked away.
We sat down and I was playing on my phone till the bell rang.
**skip to art class**
We got in our seats and it was the same thing.
"Hello class today we will be using charcoal now I want you to scotch what you to sketch whatever comes to your mind go."
And I started.

I looked at it and didn't even realize what I drew was so sad my mind often goes blank when I draw and all me feeling come out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked at it and didn't even realize what I drew was so sad my mind often goes blank when I draw and all me feeling come out. I looked over at Jacks' drawing and my heart melted.

 I looked over at Jacks' drawing and my heart melted

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

he actually drew a picture of me. I'll have to do something like that later.
"I like it," I told him. I saw him blush and mumble thanks. The bell rang and I quickly put my drawing away and went to lunch. We saw the gang and sat down.
"Imma get food want anything?" I asked them and they all said no.
I went into line and got some fries and a root beer. I went back to line and saw Ret starting to go through my bag and I slapped the back of his head.
"Ouch woman!" He yelped.
"Never go through my bag," I shrugged. I was eating peacefully but then I heard an awfully annoying voice.
"Well well we'll look who finally decided to show up took you long enough although I did like not seeing your ugly face," Sara told me smirking like that was supposed to be a burn. I yawned,
"Please sweetie I could wipe off 90% of your makeup with a Kleenex," and people started laughing.
"Well at least I have a mother and a father who loves me unlike you," and I froze.
"What the fück are you talking about," I growled at her.
"I do my research you know I bet your mom pushed you out of the way just so she wouldn't have to see you anymore, and you dad already hated you but this was just an excuse to beat you. But then little ole you runs away to who? No one, but who does she find? Travis, you know I should tell him your here I bet he'd be happy to see you," She sneered.
"Ok bitch you're as good as dead now," I said grabbing her hair.
I punched her repeatedly even though she was knocked out I grabbed her hair and dragged her outside and yelled to the gang that I'll see them later.
I opened Jack's trunk and put her inside of it. I got in his car and drove home I pulled her out and opened the door and went to the room that I didn't tell people about the torture room. I put her on the chair and tied her up and to wake her up and burned her. She screamed out and I laughed.
"Did you enjoy your wake up call?" I asked her.
"Let me go," she screamed squirming around.
"No, so how do you want to die?" I asked again.
"You wouldn't kill me your weak," she said damn she's gotten some backbone.
"Yeah, I'm the weak gang leader of the number one gang in the world. And one of the most wanted people Devil Eyes but no one knows it's me. But whatever let's just kill you." I told her.
I got some rings and piercings and heated them up in the fire places till the were glowing red. I put the rings on her and heard her scream as it dug through her flesh. I did that to all her fingers till she had none. I took the piercing and opened her mouth and gave her a new tongue ring and dimple piercings. I took out my machete and chipped off her hands and feet and she was screaming in pain. I walked over to our big buckets of acids and picked her up.
"Asta lavista Sara," and I threw her in. I quickly backed away and made sure I got none on my I walked upstairs and I was full of Sara's blood ew. I saw the gang there and I smiled sweetly at them.
"Is that all Sara's blood," Tyler asked.
"Yep," I told them.
"Ok wow," I heard him mumble.
"Welp imma go take a shower and get the walking STD's blood off me," I told them and they nodded.
I jogged upstairs and walked into my bathroom rooms and turned one the shower. I got undressed and looked in the mirror and what I saw was disgusting my skin was red and my hair was sticky and full of blood. Great. I touched the shower and made sure it was the right temperature which it was and I got I in. My god this must of been what Carrie felt like trimming to wash off the pig blood. I scrubbed and scrubbed until my skin was normal besides it being kinda red from all the scrubbing then I started my hair I walked it like 10 time but I finally got it all out. I shaved everything walked off one more time then got out I ringed my hair out and put a towel around it. I went to my closet and but I'm a long sleeve crop top, booty shorts, and fuzzy socks cannot forget about the fuzzy socks. I put my hair in two Dutch braided sense it was still damp and got out of my closet. I was walking to my bed and saw Jack laying there I got in I pecked his lips which turned into a full make out, and I turned around and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I said,
"Goodnight"
"Night kitten," he said and I fell asleep.