The Broken Badass part-21

Every single plan has been a bust. We have tried looking for a license plate number but there was no number. We have checked for tire marks none. We've looked through security cameras to see if we could recognize anyone and there was nothing.
"Anything new?" Taylor asked sitting next to Austin.
Since everything happened everyone got closer to someone Taylor and Austin, Alex and Tyler, Ryan and Zac, and even Jacop got a new girlfriend.
"No nothing yet," I told her.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" Tyler asked.
"Yeah sure," I said walking into the kitchen.
"What do you need?" I asked him.
"Did Avery ever tell you where she was kept the first time?" He inquired.
"Just that it was an abandoned warehouse in L.A," I told him.
"How about where she lived with her dad?" He kept asking.
"I don't know! We never talked about it," I snapped at him.
"Well can you look somewhere? In her room maybe." He snapped back.
So I got up and walked to her room, and checked under the bed in the drawers, even knocked on the walls to see if there were any hollow spots but nothing. I started walking and felt and felt one of the floor boards move. I got on my knees and knocked on them till I found a hollow one. I tried to open it but I needed something to pry it open.
"Need some help?" Alex asked.
"Yah do u have anything to pry this floor board open?" I asked her.
"Yep," she told me pulling a knife out of her back pocket.
She got on the floor stabbed in the crack of the board and pushed it underneath. She started prying it open until it popped off. Underneath it was a small shoebox I took it out and thanked her and she left. I sat on the bed and opened the box. Inside there was a knife, locket, card, and some pictures. I opened the locket and there was a picture of a woman with bright green eyes and blonde hair and a little girl with a green and black eye.  And the other side was a picture of a man with brown hair and brown eyes. I could tell they were Avery's parents and put it down. The card was a birthday card to Avery from her mom. And then the pictures they all looked so happy and bright-eyed. There were two pictures that could be a bit useful one in front of there house and one in front of the street. I took them downstairs and went over to Tyler.
"I found these," I told him.
He examined the pictures looking closely at the street sign and address of the house.
"I think I got it," He told me pulling out his computer, "It looks like 552 7th Ave" typing it into his computer he showed me a picture and it looked just like the house in the photo.
"So let's go check it out," I told him getting ready to go and he nodded.
"Guys we're leaving," I yelled from the kitchen as I heard their feet scramble to the front door with no questions.
"Ok, we're going to 552 7th Ave 90024, ok?" Tyler told them and they nodded and went to their cars.