Epilouge

Okay before I start this will be kinda short and will have two-time skips I love you all.
********************************
3 years later Avery is 21 and Jack is 22
I was standing in front of a mirror in the dressing room staring at my reflection my lacy white dress hit the ground and hugged my body.
I took deep breaths as I finished putting on a dark red lipstick.
"You look beautiful stop worrying," I jumped at the voice.
Calming down when it was just Taylor, Alex and Katie right behind her. I smiled at them and nodded.
"Thanks."
"We all have to walk down now your up after Katie so get ready, okay?" Alex told me calmly and I nodded. They all started to walk out to the alter when I looked at the mirror once again and was happy with how I looked.

 They all started to walk out to the alter when I looked at the mirror once again and was happy with how I looked

I was ready to walk down once Katie made her way and I waited a few seconds to start to walk down myself.
I didn't have any family so I asked Zac to walk down with me since he was closest I had.
He put his arm out and wrapped my own with his my other hand holding my bouquet of white lilies.
"You're going to be fine," he whispered into my ear and I nodded.
I put a smile on my face as we walked through the doors and made our way to the small altar. I looked at Jack as handsome as ever in his black tuxedo and smiled at him. We got to the front and Zac stood with the other groomsmen and Jack took my hand instead.
The minister coughed getting everyone's attention and started.
"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Avery Killson and Jackson Soletz an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.
If anyone objects these two to marry speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence.
"Jackson Soletz do you take Avery Killson to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" Giving him my ring.
"I do." He took my hand and slipped it on to my finger.
"And do you Avery Killson take Jack Soletz to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" Giving me his ring.
"I do." And I slipped it one to his own finger.
"You may now kiss the bride," he said and stepped back.
Jack took a step towards me and dipped me back and placed his lips on me as I threw my bouquet back.
"It's mine!" I heard a yell.
We broke apart to see Alex holding the bouquet happily and we all laughed and clapped for each other.
********************************
3 more years later Avery 24, Jack 25
Life was great.
I was happy Jack and I had two children a three-year-old boy that we named after Ret, and a two-year-old girl named Rachael after my mom.
Everything was great we all had been married and had children of our own, but we were still as close as ever. Everything was going great and I was with the man of my dreams living the life of my dreams with two beautiful children.
And this is my story of how I was the broken badass.
********************************
Hehe, see what I did there. Anyways we are done! Besides for the Q&A and face reveal BUT still. I will see you all for that and then this will all be over
Bye-bye
Kayley(ohh my full name)