The Broken Badass part-5

^^Avery's school outfit^^

^^ Avery's dream below^^

"You worthless piece of shit!" One of my monsters that haunts my past yelled at me as it whipped my back ."It should have been you that died, not her!" It was now sobbing while yelling at and whipping me.

"I know! I would trade my place if I could!"I screeched at him.
"That's not good enough!" he roared with one final punch. I went traveling to a new place.
I was chained to the floor in a dark room in nothing but lacy black lingerie.
"Hello, babydoll," another one of the monsters whispered into my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck. It was sending shivers down my spine, but they were of disgust, not lust. "Why do you try and run? You know I don't want to hurt you, but your actions lead to consequences."
When I didn't answer, he sighed "I guess we'll have to teach you a lesson then, huh." I started shaking as he unchained me from the floor, only to be put on the wall three feet off the floor. My back was facing him, and I felt a cold dagger trace my spine. I bit back the screams and tears as best as I could as he carved words and pictures into my back, but I couldn't help one tear that ran down my cheek. He walked away but came back with a bottle of rum. "Oh no," I thought, but it was too late and I couldn't hold back my whimper of pain as it drenched my back and cuts. He unhooked me and let my body drop to the floor with a thud. My back stung from the alcohol in my blood and the impact of the fall. I started to feel dizzy, and spots started to cloud my vision, but just before I heard a voice. "I'm going to take all your pain away." That was followed by a zipper being pulled. Then I blacked out.

I woke up screaming drenched in sweat and tears. "Good thing we have soundproof walls," I whispered to myself. I got up and jumped in the shower and just stood there in the hot water. I haven't had a dream like that in months, and that panic attack was horrible! But then I remembered. "Shit," I told myself. I forgot to take all my pills, antidepressant, SSRI(for bipolar II and PTSD), and Anxiolytics(for anxiety) EVERYTHING.
"How could I be so stupid?" I thought to myself. I realized I was daydreaming and finished washing my hair with coconut-scented shampoo and conditioner, washed my body with coconut scented soap, and then shaved everything. I got out and walked back to my room with a towel of course, and got dressed.
For makeup, I just did concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and dark matte lipstick. ( In my mind she's using LIPLI 17 from NYX lingerie! I love this color!). And then remembered what happened with Jack last night. I pushed the thought in the back of my mind and finished doing my hair. When I was done I went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal with a glass of orange juice and took my pills with them. "Guys, are you all up yet!" I yelled, and it was followed by a chorus of "yeahs," "yeses," and feet coming down the wooden stairs. They all grabbed an apple, banana, or some kind of fruit and went outside. Today I was driving my Demon; Ret was driving his Black and blue trim Lamborghini Aventador; Alex was driving her Black Bugatti Chiron; Zac was driving his white and blue BMW hybrid I8; Taylor was driving her matte black Porsche 918 Spyder. We raced to school. We got to the gates with people making a path so they wouldn't get run over, and we then parked in 5 parking spots upfront since no one has seen our cars. No one knew who we were. Suddenly I heard a high pitched scream yelling, "What are you doing in my spot!" along with stomp on the ground. It was the one the only Sara! I got out of my car and saw her pale. She was wearing a bright pink crop top that barely covered her boobs, a light pink mini skirt that was more like a belt than a skirt, her signature hot pink 5-inch heels, and of course a face full of makeup making her look like a clown.
"What did you say?" I asked her.
"Um-uh-um," she stuttered but saw everyone watching. She regained her composure and cleared her throat.
"Why did you take my spot with this trashy car of yours?"
I looked at her bright pink Mercedes then back at her; I heard my friends, the entire male population, and some of the female's boom with laughter from knowing that my car could take her down in an instant.
I chuckled. "Sweetie, my car can take yours down at any time, and I can take you down at any time."
"That's not what you would have said two years ago," she snickered. My breathing hitched.
"Okay, bitch, I told you to stay out of my way, but you still won't listen. You and me: race and fight after school at the abandoned track near the forest!"
"F-Fine," she squeaked out. I pushed past her, bumping into her shoulder, making the coffee she had in her hand spill all over her. She ran off to her friends. My guys and I walked to class.
"This bitch is gonna get it," I told them
"Hell yeah!" they all replied at the same time, making us all boom in laughter as we walked to class.
*time skip to lunch*
We made our way to our table and I asked if they wanted something. They all wanted fries and milkshakes, so I went in line. I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone they turned around and it was the one and only Jack.
"Hey," he said.
"Uh, hi," I replied
"So how are you?" he asked
"I'm good; how about you?" I asked with a smile on my face. We continued talking as we finished the food and he asked
"Hey, can me and the guys come sit with you guys?"
"Uh, sure, but we need to talk. I'm making a meeting with us on Saturday, okay?" He nodded and got his gang and walked over to our table.
"Guys, I'm pretty sure you all know each other by now?" They all nodded; I sat down next to Jack. Ret and saw Austin laughing with Taylor, and Tyler was talking to Alex. It was so cute. I turned and saw Jack staring at me. I tilted my head in confusion.
"What?" I asked him.
He seemed to jump out of his trance and said four simple words that honestly meant so much to me.
"Nothing. You're just beautiful." I felt a tiny blush make its way on to my cheeks along with a small smile on my face as I looked down. I never blush, yet he made me. We all continued talking, and then the bell rang throughout the cafeteria. We made our way to gym class which the boys also have.
"Okay, today we are starting Dance, but don't worry. It's not ballet or anything. It can be hip hop or break dancing," our gym teacher said.
I smiled. I always loved dancing.
"You will be put in pairs, and no, you don't get to choose. I choose for you. You will have 2 weeks to make a dance routine, and we will have a competition to win a prize," she instructed. "The teams are Austin and Taylor, Alex and Tyler, Zac and Ashley, Jax and Sara, Ret and Emily." After many more names, she continued, " I've heard of Ashley and Sara they seem like very sweet girls, and Avery and Jack, okay, now that you know, you may now talk about scheduling and all that with your parents." And with that, she walked away. (Yes, we have a girl gym teacher. Actually, we have a boy who makes us do stuff like track and fighting, and she teaches us dancing and workouts). Jack walked over and sat down across from me with a grin on his face.
"Okay, do you want to do hip hop or breakdancing?" he asked.
"Well, what are you best at?" I asked him.
"Breakdancing," he told me. "What about you?"
"Hip-hop,"I told him. "What if we do both? I'll do hip hop and you do break. It can be a mix?" I suggested.
"I like that," he told me. "Can we start today?"
"No. I have my fight and race with Sara. How about tomorrow?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, and that's fine. I'll make sure to come to cheer you on." He winked at me.
"Okay, cool." We continued talking about what we would do until the bell rung.
"Okay, well, I'll see you later," I said.
"Yep," he said popping the p as he waved goodbye. I walked to my car and drove home to get ready for tonight.
"Watch out, Sara, because tonight is not going to be pretty," I talked to myself and started laughing.
This is going to be fun.