The broken Badass-part 20

I woke up in a dark room full of dried blood. I tried moving, but my body writhed in pain. I looked at myself full of stitches old and new, cuts fresh and scabbed, and bruises mostly new. I was still in the little clothing I was given to wear to wear, and I was freezing. The door opened and I jumped.
     "Here you go, whore, don't know why he's giving you this anyways," my dad spat at me throwing a bottle of water across the room. Along with a little bottle of fruit.
     I waited for him to leave and I opened the water and took a small sip wanting to save it not knowing when I'd get more. I took a little bite of the stale fruit just happy to get something to eat.
      The door started creaking open and I quickly put everything behind me.
     "Hello babydoll," Travis said in a sickening voice, "miss me." I was silent.
      "When are you going to start speaking," he growled slapping me, "I mean you were doing a lot of screaming last night so we could do that method again. But I should be more careful don't need another Aiden incident now do we."
      I snapped, "How could you!" I screamed, "how could you take the life away from a child, a little boy who was my your child too!"
      "Easily pull you into an alley, kill the kid, have some fun with you." He told me, a sick smile on his face.
     "Why didn't you take me again?" I asked him.
      "I wanted you to know I'd always know where you are." He told me a scary gleam in his eyes.
     "You're sick," I spat at him.
     "It's only because I wanted you to know your mine, only mine." He growled at me, "Now I suggest you behave or these will have to go." He smiled ripping my shorts. He left the room leaving me to think, wondering, hoping I'd get out soon, but knowing my chances. I'd probably be dead before I get the chance.
*Jack P.O.V*
      "Shit, shit, shit," I whispered to myself as we got home, "What the hell made her so upset that she ran away?" I snapped at Ret, but he just shrugged and walked off. I then remembered we had a security room.
       I walked down the hall into the room and looked at the tapes. I looked through the dates and went to this morning. Ret and Avery watching a show, Ret grabbing her hands, Ret... kissing Avery. And lastly,  Avery slapping him and running off. I knew my face was red with anger. I walked into the living room, and everyone looked at me.
     "Well, what happened?" Alex asked, but I walked over to Ret grabbed the collar of his shirt and punched him straight in the jaw.
      "This bastard happened," I snapped at him, " It's all his fücking fault."
       "What happened?" Ryan asked me calmly Zac at his side.
    "He kissed Avery, freaked her out, she ran away, and now Travis has her doing who knows what to her!" I yelled at them putting my hands over my head. The women I love is in the hands of a rapist and child murderer. I know I've killed people, but never innocent people especially a child.
     "I loved her, I loved her for years since I met her. But then you came along and she fell for you in the blink of an eye," Ret told me.
      "And I love her it's not a one-sided relationship. I've always tried to be the best for her! And now thanks to you she could be dead! I yelled at him.
     "I'm sorry! I didn't want this to happen I-I just needed her to know how I feel. I couldn't keep hiding it from her it was eating me alive!" He yelled back.
      I was about to yell back, but I couldn't. I knew how hard it was to love someone and for them to not love you. And from it, I  became cold, unfriendly, and uncaring. But then I met Avery and she lit up my world and the ice around my heart melted cheesy I know but it's true.
       "I know what it's like, "I told him, "but this does not mean I am not mad at you I cause I honestly want to kill you, but we need to find her, then we'll talk."
       He nodded and the doorbell rang. We all froze Tyler went up and looked through the peephole and opened the door. He took a package and brought it over.
      "To everyone at ******, that's us," he told us.
     "No shit," I said sarcastically taking the box from him.
     I opened it and there were 3 things. A hoodie, a note, and a small stack of pictures.
      "Is the hoodie Avery's?" Taylor asked and I nodded handing it to her, as I opened the note.
     'To Jack, Ret, Zac, Taylor, Alex, Ryan, Jacop, and Austin,
       You thought you could keep my girl away from me. Ha, it made me laugh finding out she got a new boyfriend. Tell me did she tell you all the things I've done to her at the young age of 13? I bet she told you only a summary rape, torture, markings, but there is much, much more, but you'll never see her again. Because she'll either be dead or hidden with me. I gave you some pictures so you'll know she's in good hands. And her sweater don't want her to have that now do we.
Travis.

      I passed the note around and looked at the pictures some of her tied up and naked. And some of her in the few clothes she had bleeding out in several places with fresh cuts, and even bullet holes. I gave the pictures to them except the ones of her naked knowing she'd want those hidden and for no one to see them.
       "We need to find her and fast, Taylor told us.
     "But we also can't have any mistakes, one wrong move and he'll kill her," Alex added.
     "First we need to find out where she is. If we can't find that we won't be able to save her at all. After that we can figure out a perfect plan," I told everyone, and they all nodded, "well let's get working."