The Broken Badass part-7

-
^^Saturday aka meeting day^^
         I woke up completely and utterly confused. I then remembered what happened the fight, the race, passing out,...Jack. I looked around and saw that I was in someone's bed and it was not mine and this room was not my room I felt something tighten around my waist and saw a sleeping Jack. I small smile formed on my face. I think that I might like Jack but I remembered that I still need to have my meeting with him today. I tried getting out of bed but every time I tried his grip just got tighter.
"Jack it's time to get up" I whispered into his ear.
"5 more minutes" he replied groggily still half asleep. I saw my phone on the nightstand next to me and remembered I had an app that sounded like a blow horn. I smirked.
I brought the phone up to his ear and shot off the blow horn he jumped and fell off the bed, unfortunately, making me fall with him. I landed on top of him and looked him dead in the eye.
"Good morning kitten" he greeted me. I rolled my eyes and sat up hid hands going to my thighs. I then noticed the position we were in and tried to stand up.
"No, I like this position," he told me in a husky voice. I went down to his ear and whispered.
"Jack we have a meeting today I need to get home and get ready," I told him. He groaned but let me up I looked at what I was wearing and it was just a T-shirt.
"Did you change me!" I screeched. And he smirked
"Yep nice panties" he winked at me I  grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room. I changed into my clothes and walked out.
"Hey, where's my car?" I asked him
"Ret took it and I brought you here" he explained.
"Ok then you take me home," I told him.
"Kk," he responded. We walked to his car and jumped in when Leave that bitch alone by Cardi B started playing. We started rapping the song and laughing at each other when he asked.
"Hey when is the meeting at?" "12:00," I told him.
"Ok we're here," he told me. He stopped the car and I jumped out I gave him a hug and thanked him for the ride.
"See you at 12," I told him.
"See ya," he responded driving off I walked in my house and was immediately hugged by everyone after that I was slapped by Alex
"Ow, what the fück!" I yelled at her.
"Don't scare me like that!"She yelled back then hugged me again.
"Ok guys I'm perfectly fine we have a meeting at 12 so get ready," I told them.
"Ok" they all responded and walked off except for Taylor.
" You like him," She told me.
"Like who?" I asked playing dumb.
"Jack," she told me, I scoffed.
"I do no like Jack," I told her.
"He cost us over $1,000,000(yes I'm too lazy to actually write it) and you didn't kill him instead we're just  having a meeting with him." She told me grinning. I stayed silent and looked around the house. She smirked
"Don't worry your secrets safe with me, and I'm glad your safe." She told me and gave me a hug.
"Thanks," I told her and walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and found an outfit to wear.

 I got out and found an outfit to wear

^^her outfit^^

^^her shoes^^

^^her makeup^^I finished getting ready and shrugged one my leather jacket and grabbed my sunglasses

^^her makeup^^
I finished getting ready and shrugged one my leather jacket and grabbed my sunglasses. I went downstairs and found everyone there.
"Let's go," I said as we all walked to our cars. We drove to the building we were having our meeting at I walked in and looked at the receptionist who just nods at me and gave me the keys to our room. I walked and took a deer and waited for everyone to come in. Jack and his gang came over and dare I say he was looking hot.

^^Jack^^"Great now that everyone is here let's get started please take a seat" I was at the end of the table and on the left side of the table there was Taylor and Austin

^^Jack^^
"Great now that everyone is here let's get started please take a seat" I was at the end of the table and on the left side of the table there was Taylor and Austin. On the right side, there was Alex and Tyler. Across from me, we're Ret and...

Author- I'm so sorry about this I made the next part so just keep reading and you'll see it in the next chapter