Chapter 1

Juliet's POV

Age 16. Jason is 21. (Don't care if you think it's weird. It's the same age difference as Jella)

If you read this story before reading Alien, don't complain to me when you don't know diddly-squat about anything and are confused bc I will delete your comments and laugh at you. #sorrynot

Stirring in bed, my eyes flutter open and I look over at the clock. 2:53 a.m. I moan tiredly and turn over to cuddle into Jason's warm muscular body that always comforted, loved, and protected me. As I reach over to snuggle into his chest, my hand hits the cold sheet and an empty space where Jason's body should be. My heart sinks.

Sitting up, I try to remain calm. "Jay Jay?" I whimper out into the massive all black room, black marble floors, black walls, black ceiling, black furniture and bed, even the pictures of us on the wall are all black and white. Jason likes black as you can tell. My voice actually echoes throughout the soundproof room. Tears prick my eyes as I stand, wrapping my bright pink fuzzy blanket around me. Jason hates the color pink but tolerates it because the blanket makes me happy. I shiver as my bare feet hit the cold marble floor. I was cold since I was only in my white lacy panties and one of Jason's dress shirts. Jason always made me dress in his shirts and panties for bed and I was happy to oblige.

Opening the bedroom door, I look down the dark hallway and see nothing. Tiptoeing down the hall, I come to Jason's office, that only Jason and I have access to. Placing my fingertips onto the scanner, it scans it and says "Juliet McCann. Approved." I blush at what the automated voice calls me as the door unlocks. Peeking in, I see Jason doesn't even notice the door opening or me walking in since he was knee deep in paper work. I stand in a dark corner and watch his every beautiful movement. How his muscles contracted and bulged every time he signed something and grabbed a new document. How his jaw clenched and unclenched as he was getting irritated at something he was reading and torn the contract in half, throwing it into the lit fireplace. I was in Jasonland.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, little one?" Jason's melodic voice pulls me out of my daze and I jump startled. He's looking at me with an adoring loving look and his eyes turn from their midnight obsidian black to odd shade of caramel gold, which only comes out around me. Sometimes when he's really angry though, they turn into a blazing fiery red and that's when the person knows they had crossed the line and they would be killed or punished by "The Devil"

"I woke up and you weren't there, Jay Jay." I whimper, tears brimming. "Oh little kitten, I'm sorry. I had a bunch of work to do. Come here, babygirl. Come cuddle with me." Jason coos, scooting back from his desk and holding his arms open. I stumble over and curl into a ball in his lap, burying my face into his chest as he grabs my blanket and wraps it around me to make a little cocoon.

He wraps an arm around my small body that fit in his lap, I was only 4'9'' while he was 6'1'', and cradles me into him as he starts signing more documents. Thanks Mom for the wonderful short genes... Speaking of my parents, they now had stopped aging at 28 and were very happy with their other 5 cuties. Even though my dad had stopped aging, that doesn't mean he's matured. Yes, Aliens and their mates stop aging at 28, even if their mates are human. It's weird, I know. It keeps the aliens from dying off since if their mates die, they ,of course, die a few days after.

When I was 15, Jason and I begged if I could live at Jason's house because I never got to see him and it was hurting both of us. Understanding perfectly, my parents agreed as long as I came down every once in a while and hugged their necks.

Unbuttoning Jason's shirt slowly, I wrap my arms around his warm bare torso and inhale his natural scent. I purr contently as I feel myself warming up from the cold room even though there was a roaring fire going a few feet away. "You're just a little kitten." Jason chuckles, bending down, petting my hair, and kissing my forehead gently. I close my eyes basking in his scent and the feel of his lips. Jason laughs then checks his watch. "Okay, it's bedtime for you, little one." Jason sighs, picking me up bridal style and holding me tightly to his chest as he trails his lips down my face and kisses my lips sweetly. I groan when he pulls away. I just want his soft sweet lips all the time