Chapter 54

Juliet's POV

3 months pregnant

"No, Jason. I'm telling you that we are naming this baby either 'Jasper' or 'Jesse'." I hiss grumpily, rubbing my large tummy in comforting circles as our baby boy keeps kicking.

"Juliet, baby. My love.. Just read the damn list that I have made." Jason growls back. He was really getting into this baby thing, especially now that we found out officially from the doctor that it was in fact a boy.

"Fine." I grit my teeth, yanking the notepad out of his hand.

Axel

Derreck or Derek

Phoenix

Xavier

Bronx

Roman

Pierce

River

Jett

Alexander

I glare down at his chicken scratch, but it slowly goes away because the names were actually, well, good.

I hum in approvement as Jason makes his way to the bed, sits behind me, and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"See, I really like Derreck/Derek because it means leader, and that's what he is going to be. A little leader." He smiles, absentmindedly swatting my hands away so he could rub my belly instead. I giggle at this childishness and cuteness, letting him have his moment with our baby.

Our baby would follow wherever Jason rested his hand and would kick away at Jason's palm. It was adorable. It was like he knew it was his daddy.

"Did you take your prenatal vitamins today, little one?" Jason asks, like the responsible person he is, drawing random shapes of my tummy.

My eyes widen and I sheepishly look back at him with my guilty puppy dog face.

His eyes narrow into a small glare. "Baby, this is the third time this week. You need to remember." He scolds, getting up and walking into the bathroom. He soon walks back in with a glass of water, my prenatal vitamins, and my Cocoa and Shea Butter Lotion.

"Here you go, babygirl." he coos, pecking my bottom lip and handing me the vitamins and water.

I quickly swallow them and set my glass down on the bedside table. Looking up at Jason, I smile happily. He suddenly chuckles and raises up his hand, wiping my upper lip with his thumb. "You have a water mustache, you little cutiebug." I watch his beautiful smile spread across his face and the normal butterflies erupt in my tummy. He was so gorgeous..and he was mine.

"Now lay back. Time for your lotion" he says, knocking me out of my daily adoration stare. I smile and lay on my back as he lifts my shirt up, exposing my huge tummy.

He leans down and kisses it with a huge smile, his eyes sparkling with love and joy. "Such a cwute wittle tummy." he mumbles playfully, taking my lotion and squirting into his hands, Can't have any stretch marks, can we?

He warms up the lotion first then slowly starts spreading it across my stretched and swollen tummy. I watch him with big grin as he plays with our baby boy, trying to making him kick wherever he pokes, still massaging my belly with the lotion.

"He's going to be our little soccer player, huh?" Jason says, looking up with a cute little smile. "Yeah." I bit my lip in happiness. He chuckles at my bashfulness and leans down to rub our noses and gives me a peck on my lips.

Just as we were about to pull away from the kiss, we both jump apart at the loud crashing sound coming from downstairs. As soon as we heard it though, Jason's hands immediately gripped my stomach. He was already an over protective daddy.

"What the actual fuck was that?.. You, stay here." he growls, before storming out the bedroom door.

Being the curious person I am, I obviously disobeyed and followed behind him a few minutes after he left.

I flinch and rest a protective hand over my belly as I hear angry screaming and crashing, accompanied with a familiar yelp of pain.

A familiar yelp of pain that was the exact noise Jason was making in my nightmare.

My heart stops at the sound and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Please don't let my nightmare come true. Please don't take my Jay Jay away from me, especially when I'm about to have his child.

I race down the stairs as fast as I can. When I make it down there, I am shoved down onto my side and stomach as someone in all black pushes past me, running out the nearby front door.

A sharp pain rips through my tummy and shoulder and I'm not sure if it's from the matebond and Jason or from my baby, seeing as I was just shoved to the ground harshly.

Panic floods me as the thought of either of my babies being hurt.

"J-Jay Jay?!" I scream, pulling myself up by the grace of God. I am answered by another groan of agony.

Tears well up in my eyes at the pain going through my body and the fright of seeing what was behind the corner.

I waddle the best I can into the kitchen, as I was about to double over as throes of pain surged through me, and immediately start sobbing at the sight.

Jason was trying to sit up as he clutched his bleeding shoulder.

Thank God, it wasn't near a vital organ.

"Oh Jay Jay!" I cry, running over to him. "Are you okay?!" I ask, grabbing his face and searching him for anymore wounds. He chuckles a little, though it sounded full of pain instead of happiness.

"I'm okay, peanut. He just snuck up on me, that's all. He looked like he was just a burglar, even though I don't know how he got past the guards AND the security system... Sneaky motherfucker." He groans, finally standing up.

When he does, he looks me over and his eyes widen in fright.

"L-Little one, what happened to you?!" he screams, pointing at my lower body.

Looking down, my whole body goes into shock when I see bright red blood running down my legs and covering my white shorts. I instantly let our a blood curdiling scream and Jason goes into over protective daddy mode, jerking me up bridal style despite his arm wound, and racing to the car.