Chapter 18

Juliet's POV

"Come on, little one. Don't be scared." Jason coos, trying to get me to agree to get on the big rides. "N-no. I just want to meet the p-princesses. I really don't want to go on those rides. They scare me and I hate heights. "Ugh fine." Jason huffs, looking a little upset as he starts leading me away. Suddenly I feel really guilty. "Um... I g-guess we can go on a few r-rides." I squeak out, inwardly terrified. "Really?!" He says excited. "S-sure!" I try to sound excited as well but my voice cracks. "Lets go!" He yells, grabbing my hand and running to the nearest roller coaster, The Mickey Mouse Roller Coaster. I gulp in fear at the size but keep it to myself, not wanting to disappoint Jason.

A few minutes later, Jason is helping me strap myself in. I could feel myself start to hyperventilate. "J-Jay Jay, I don't think this was s-such a g-good idea." I whimper, as the safety instructions come to an end. "Of course it is! It will be fun. Promise." He assures. "Y-you pinkie p-promise?" I ask holding up my tiny pinkie. "Pinkie Promise." He smiles, linking our pinkies and kissing them for added effect. "I trust you." I mewl, trying to relax. "Hold my hand, kitten." Jason grips my hand and I intertwine our fingers.

I screech as the coaster lurches forward and starts to move slowly up the hill. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I repeat over and over, gripping Jason's hand hard when we get to the top. Jason just laughs and kisses my hand. "AHHHHH!" I scream at the top of my lungs as we shoot down the hill and around the many twist and turns. My eyes start to tear up at the sight of the huge loop de loop. I rip my hand from Jason's and cover my eyes whimpering. Jason doesn't notice as he was yelling and laughing. Hearing him laugh like that makes me relax a little because Jason's laugh is a rare thing. He is always knee deep in paper work or dealing with me.

I peek at him between my fingers and see his beautiful sparkling eyes full of laughter and joy and his mesmerizing smile that could brighten up anyone's day. I keep my eyes on him the whole time and I don't even realize that the ride was over until he looked over and smiled, unbuckling my seat belts. I'm still in a daze as Jason laughs, seeing I wasn't going to get out. He picks me up out of the seat and settles me on his hip, walking out the exit door.

As he walks, I reach up and caress his face in amazement. How could someone be so beautiful? "What?" Jason's voice breaks me out of my trance. "Huh?" I ask confused. "You've been staring at me for the last five minutes." He laughs. "You are so pretty." I sigh in amazement, resting my head on his shoulder and looking up at him in adoration. He smiles brightly, resettling me on his hip and leaning down to kiss my nose. "Thank you, kitten, but you are beautiful." He coos and I blush bright red, burying my face into his sweet woodsy smelling neck in shyness.

"So princess, do you want to see your fellow princesses now?" Jason asks and I squeal, jumping up and down as best as I could as he held me. "Yes! Yes! Lets go!" I screech as he sets me down and grabs my hand.

_________________

Jason's POV

She is perfect. She is beautiful. She is my life. Most importantly, She is MINE. My innocent little kitten. She can light up my day by just being in my presence. I'm the most horrible monster for hurting her. My little babygirl. How could I even harm a hair on her sweet head? She deserves to be put on a throne and be served by me. I was supposed to be her knight in shining armor, but I failed her and myself. Justin and Isabella probably hate me. I know Justin does. I beat his daughter. If anyone ever touched mine and Juliet's future daughter, I would rip them limb from limb and make sure they suffered.

When Justin threatened to take away Juliet and I's mate bond, my heart shattered and my world imploded. I was so relieved when Juliet disagreed and said she would stay with me. I didn't deserve that. My little kitten was beaten and bruised, laying on a hospital bed, but she still loved me enough to stay with me. For that, I will forever be grateful. I will forever live and breath only for her.

___________________

"Little one, slow down." I chuckle, pulling her back into my chest. "Jay Jay, they are right there! Quit being so old." Juliet teases. "Oh I'm old, am I?" I don't give her time to answer before I attack her sides with my fingers. She squeals loudly and her laughter fills the park as I tickle her relentlessly. People stare and start to smile and aw. "Take it back." I playfully order, blowing raspberries into her sweet little neck, her most ticklish spot. Her laughter sent shivers down my spine and my heart to race. I loved every second of it. "O-okay! O-Okay, you a-aren't o-old! S-stop now-w!" She giggle trying to get away. I stop tickling her but kiss her passionately. She immediately kisses back and pleasure fills my body. Pulling away, I give her an Eskimo kiss. "I love you, kitten." I purr. "I love you too, Jay Jay." She smiles shyly and peck her sweet sugar tasting lips.