Chapter 32

WARNING: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT

Juliet's POV

As I'm sleeping, I hear a moan coming from behind. Brushing it off, I resume to my sleep. The noise appears again and the bed shifts.

I groan and turn around to see a sweaty Jason.

"Mm baby," he pants. "Just like that."

I furrow my eyebrow and stare at him.

"Kitten," he moans. "Keep going baby."

Widening my eyes, realization comes over me. He was making these noises in the shower when he was- oh god. Jay jays having a naughty dream.

"Mm kitten," he moans. "Make me feel good, baby girl."

What the snicker doodles do I do? Think Juliet think.

He groans and shifts in his sleep once more and put his hand on his little friend downstairs. Okay um the girls in the video they, they um- oh I got it. Please tell me I'm doing this right.

I slowly turn to face Jason's sweaty figure on my side. I put my hand near his and move it away as another moan escapes his mouth. Here goes nothing.

I put my hand in jay jays big boy pants and grab his long friend. I giggle at the familiar soft feel of it. (OMG what the fuck am I writing)

I begin stroking it in my hand and Jason's eyes flutter open. Getting nervous when his eyes shift to me, I go faster.

Jay Jay gasps and his eyes roll back to his head. "Oh god, kitten," he moans.

"Does it feel good jay jay? Am I doing it right?" I gulp nervously.

"Yes baby yes," he pants. Jay Jay bites his lip and something in between my legs tingles. Oh god not again. Really jay jay? Ugh!

"Mm kitten," he moans loudly. Wait last time I helped Jay Jay with this something came out of his well, ya know. Wait EW. That can't go over our bed. I love this bed. Jay Jay's little problem will go everywhere.

"Don't stop baby I'm close," he pants.

"Oh no your not," I stop stroking his friend.

"Wh-What?" He opens his eyes.

"Not on my bed," I throw back the covers.

He looks at me confused and sits on his elbows. I go sit in front of Jay Jay and take his long friend into my mouth like I did in the shower. Just like he told me to,I began going up and down.

"What the- oh god Juliet," he groaned. "Your going to kill me one day I swear."

"What why?" I sit up immediately. "I don't wanna kill you jay jay."

"Kitten," he growls sexually frustrated. "Keep going."

"But-"

"Just keep going," he groans.

I keep my eyes on him as I put him back in my mouth. Jay Jay keeps eye contact too and bites his lip as he struggles to keep his eyes open.

"Fuck," he hisses when I deep throat him. He guides my head how he wants it and almost gag. "I'm almost there baby girl, please don't stop."

I start swirling my tongue and he gasps bucking his hips and releasing in my mouth with a loud moan. I clean him up and sit on my knees looking at him innocently.