Chapter 55

Jason's POV

"J-Jason!" Juliet whimpers and cries, clutching her pregnant stomach in pain, one filled with my child; my son, as we race to the hospital in my Lamborghini Aventador, one of my faster cars.

My heart is pounding out of my chest as I try to focus on my hurting mate and son instead of my bleeding, stabbed shoulder. Blood was all over her shorts and it only caused the panic in me to heighten. What was happening? Is our son okay? Was she having a miscarriage?

"I know, baby. I know." I try to calm her when I hear her whimpering again, taking one hand off the wheel to comfort her and rest it against her stomach. My ears perk up and I listen hard for our baby's heartbeat. Relief fills me when I hear it but the frown stays on my face when I notice that it's very slow. I mentally start praying to God and beg for him to save our child. I may sin a lot, but I try to have a close relationship with the big man upstairs as much as I can.

I stomp on the gas when I see we are about two blocks away from the ER.

When I pull into the parking lot, I swerve into a parking space and jump out, sprinting over to Juliet's side, yanking open the door, and picking her up bridal style. I bolt to the door and race into the ER waiting room. The nurses look panicked at my frantic entry.

"P-please! Please help her!" I cry out, trying to stay strong for Juliet and not break down crying. Nurses rush over with a stretcher and ask frantically for her personal medical details.

I quickly recite them and watch in dismay as we run down a long hallway into a hospital room. Juliet is almost unconscious when they lay her down on the hospital bed and my panic rises to new levels when I see her eyes fluttering open and closed. "W-why is she losing c-consciousness?" I freak out, pulling on my hair.

A nurse gives me a sympathetic look then her eyes widen at the sight of my shoulder. "Sir, lets go and get you some stitches for that. You won't be any help if you bleed out and lose consciousness as well. This may take a while with her." she says as she grabs my good arm and pulls me out of the room. I was so weak with stress and pain that I don't even resist.

My eyes tear up as the door to Juliet's room swings shut and the last thing I see is her reaching out for me with a upset, dazed, yet panicked expression.

_____

After they stitched up my arm and made sure I wasn't injured anywhere else, they wouldn't let me back into Juliet's room. I was outraged, of course, but the five huge security guards kept me from doing anything drastic.

Damn, if I had my gun right now I would have already blown the jar head irrelevant bastards away.

I did cuss them out and threaten their lives though, which made me feel a little better.

"Juliet Bieber?" A nurses voice brings me out of my evil thoughts and I shoot up, speed walking over to her.

"Is she okay? Is my baby okay? Please tell me that my family is okay." I beg her.

"Sir, you need to come with me." She says flatly before turning and walking down the hallway. I quickly follow behind her, wanting to see my pregnant love more that anything.

My mind was racing a mile a minute. I was thinking of all the horrible outcomes that could happen, and it was causing my stress to shoot through the roof once again.

My bad thoughts immediately disappear though when I walk into Juliet's hospital room and I see her giggling at the TV, which had Tangled on it, and eating a small fruit cup.

"Peanut," I breath out in a sigh of relief when I see her belly is still huge and she is laughing. I could distinctly hear two heartbeats and that made me ecstatic.

Her head snaps over and a huge smile spreads across her face. "Jay Jay!" She reaches her arms out, making grabby hands at me.

I choke on a sob of happy tears as I race over to her and pull her into my warm protective embrace.

Pulling out of the long hug, I grab her face, caressing it and tucking her curls behind her ear. "Are you okay, little one? Does anything hurt? The baby is safe and healthy, right?" I ask frantically, just wanting to be sure.

"The baby is fine. Just a little scare. You two need to be careful and keep her on bed rest for a while though." A new voice says, coming from behind me.

I whip around and see a doctor. I nod with what he says, grabbing Juliet's hand and rubbing it with my thumb.

"Any stress could cause this to happen all over again, so you need to be on pins and needles until the baby comes in three months." I retain all of this information and my mind was already working on how the heck I was going to keep Juliet in bed and not running around. She also stresses over everything so I have got to make everything cupcakes and rainbows back home.

I'm going to arrange a gang meeting and tell them if they stress Juliet, their heads are mine.

Speaking of the boys, my phone has been ringing off the hook since they are wondering where the hell we are.

I should probably call Carter later and tell him everything that has happened. No one will ever break through our security again. When I find out who did, I'm going to rip them limb from limb and make them regret ever being born. They put my precious little one and my baby boy in danger, so I am giving myself permission to kill them.

"Jay Jay," Juliet says suddenly, patting my chest with her little hand.

"Yes, peanut?" I ask, my whole attention on her perfection.

"I decided on a name.." she smiles. I raise an eyebrow. "What is it, beautiful?" I say, resting my hand on her tummy and rubbing it in calming circles. My eyes almost tear up once more when I feel our baby boy's kicks against my palm. We almost lost him, but I can tell you that it will never happen again.

"Roman Alexander McCann." She says softly and smiles spread across both of our faces.

"It's perfect, just like you." I coo, leaning down and pulling her in for a very needed kiss.