Chapter 56

Jason's POV

"I called you all in here because I finally found out who the fucker was that broke into our house and endangered Juliet's, Roman's, and my life.." I hiss at our gang meeting, clicking a few buttons on my laptop and projecting the information onto the wall so everyone could see.

Before I start speaking again, a smile spreads across all of our faces and a few chuckles sound through the room as our super hearing picks up on Juliet's loud squealing and giggling upstairs as she watches some of her favorite movies, Mrs Doubtfire, Aladdin, and Hook. (A/N: R.I.P. Robin Williams. You will be greatly missed.)

She had been on constant bed rest since two Fridays ago and I could tell she was getting more antsy and bored as the days go by.

Well too bad, so sad. I was trying my hardest to make sure no miscarriages happen. The gang also knows to walk on pins and needles around her as well.

"Okay," I laugh and clear my throat, getting back to business after relishing in her beautiful giggle for a few seconds. "Marcus King...He is leader of the Fallen Angels gang and they just moved in onto our territory five weeks ago. Apparently, King's father used to be enemies with my father until my father finally killed him. Now King is back for revenge, blah, blah, blah. Any questions?" I ask yawning.

I really do not have time for this petty bullshit.

A chorus of "No, sir" came from around the room and I shut down my laptop.

"Good. You all know what to do." I look at them sternly. They nod and all start packing up to go back to their day.

I, of course, race out of the room and up the stairs into our bedroom where I see Juliet hanging up her phone with an amused yet disgusted face.

"What's wrong, peanut?" I ask, climbing on the bed and snuggling up behind her.

"I-I think my mommy is pregnant...again." she shudders, putting her phone down and turning around to rest her head on my chest.

"Why do you think that, pumpkin?" I chuckle, playing a strand of her soft hair.

"Well my daddy just called and all I heard was "I STILL HAVE THE MASTER SPERM." before he hung up.. I'm pretty sure that means only one thing, right?... I'm still a little fuzzy on the whole sex thing." she mumbles, blowing her wispy strands out of her face

"Y-Yeah..." I bite the side of my cheek and bring up a fist to my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Oh Justin..you are a mess.

"So how is the nursery coming?" Juliet asks.

"H-huh? T-t-the n-nursery? Oh yeah...It's g-good." I stutter, hiding my hand covered in bandages behind my head.

Stupid fucking hammer...

"You almost broke your hand, didn't you?" Juliet giggles, grabbing her phone and starting a new game of Angry Birds.

"Pfft, no." I scoff, knowing I had been caught.

She suddenly shoves her hand in my face and I see the slight red marks from the matebond.

"Don't lie to your babymama." Juliet sasses me in a ghetto voice, waving her finger in a circle and with duck lips. I choke on another laugh.

"Don't sass your sexy as hell babydaddy." I say back, equally as sassy and ghetto.

"I wouldn't have sassed you if you wouldn't have lied, meanie butt." She tries to be insult me but, once again, her innocence gets in the way.

I clutch my hand to my heart anyway and gasp. "Okay, that one wounded me... You win, Queen of Sass." I say, getting up on my knees on the comfy mattress and bowing down to her.

"Yeah, that's right, you peasant." she snaps her fingers. I fall over laughing and land beside her.

She was amazing.

I roll around a little before 'somehow' my face is in between her wonderful boobs. They had gotten so big now that she was pregnant, and you can bet your ass that I got a handful of them every morning and night. Maybe some in the middle of the day too.. (I feel so awkward writing this..)

Suddenly she groans and grabs her lower stomach. Before I start freaking out, Juliet says, "Good Golly, this little boy is going to be such a good soccer player. Son of a biscuit."

"I'm sorry." I smile, leaning down and kissing her cute huge belly.

It's okay. It's worth it." she smiles, running her fingers through my hair soothingly. I sigh, closing my eyes in contentment and smile dreamily. My head laid on her tummy and I could hear both of their heartbeats at once.

"Jay Jay?" Juliet says, making my eyes flutter open to stare at her at full attention and adoration. "Yes, kitten?" I coo.

'Can we go downstairs and make some hot decaf tea, please? Ooh and graham crackers with nutella?" she asks excitedly, slightly bouncing up and down.

"I don't know..Did you take your prenatal vitamins this morning? Did you do your stretches?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

She nods fast and a cute smile spreads across her face.

"I guess..." I sigh in fake boredom.

"YAY! FOOD!" she squeals, climbing off the bed and waddling fast out of the room.

I bust out laughing as I watch her adorable penguin waddle then hurry behind her. My eyes on her cute little ass the entire time.