Chapter 5

Juliet POV

Finishing school a couple hours later, I walk down the hallway to my now empty locker. The only thing in there was my backpack since they had to take up the books because this was the last week. My graduation was in a few days too. Grabbing my backpack, I put my binder in and zip it up. Walking down the hall, I decide to take the bus to my parent's house. I really don't want to see Jason right now and I really don't care if he freaks out.

Getting on the bus, I sit by myself since no one wants to be my friend. They either make fun of me or are terrified of Jason. I get weird stares and evil glares as I walk down to the very back of the bus. Suddenly, someone's foot shoots out and I trip over it, landing right on my face. The bus erupts in laughter and tears fill my eyes. "Owwie." I whimper, standing up and running to the back where I bury my face into my hands. "Dumb baby." Someone hisses but I ignore it. Looking down, I see I have a big cut on my knee and it was bleeding. I sigh and look out the window in pain and hurt.

After an hour, I was the last one to be dropped off. Seeing my parent's house, I stand and walk to the front. The bus driver gives me a sympathetic look but I ignore it. Where was she when I was being tripped and laughed at? The bus slows and stops in front of my parents house and the doors open. "Have a nice day, honey." The bus driver calls as I walk down my driveway. I look back and give her a fake smile.

Unlocking the door with my key, I walk into the living room and I was met with a screech. "Babygirl!" My dad yells, running at me, picking me up, and spinning me around. We both giggle and laugh as he does. "I missed you so much! Why haven't you come and seen your old man?" He giggles, bumping my hip with his. "I've been busy, daddy." I pout. He pouts too. Suddenly, he starts sniffing the air. "Do you smell blood?" He could smell anything. "Oh yeah.. I fell on the way out of school today and skinned it on the concrete." I lie, not wanting my dad to blow up, call Jason, and them kill everyone at our school. He sighs, crouching down and looking at it. "Oh babygirl, you got it good. Don't do that again." He stands and points at me fakely stern. I nod and giggle, even though I was hurting inside for lying.

"Hop on." He says, turning around and I jump onto his back for a piggy back ride. Our family wasn't normal. He carries me to the kitchen where my mom was with the twins, Damon, Drew, and Charlotte. The twins, Scarlett and Katherine were three, Damon was ten, Drew was now twelve and still the spitting image of dad, and Charlotte was the baby at only six months.

"Look who's here!" Dad cheers as I hop off his back to hug my mommy. He picks up Lottie and blows raspberries into her stomach making her beautiful giggle fill the room. "Hey there, stranger." My mom teases, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly. "Hi mommy." I giggle, hugging her back even tighter. The little kids attacked me too and I was feeling very loved.

"Here's a band-aid and some alcohol wipes, sweetpea." Dad coos, handing them to me and kissing my forehead. I thank him and start fixing myself up. "What happened!?" Mom exclaims, feeding the twins some chopped up bananas. "I just tripped and fell." I play it off. "You were always clumsy." Mom giggles and I see Dad, out of the corner of my eye, practically melt at the sound. "How's work?" I ask my mom and dad. They were CEO's at my deceased grandparent's business. It was now Bieber Enterprises instead of Rossi Enterprises. Our neighbors, Chris and Danielle watch the little kids along with their two.

"It's been tiring lately," My dad groans. "We just started business back up with China and we have a lot of paperwork and stuff to do." He whines. My mom laughs and nudges him. "He's just being the big baby that he is." She teases him. He playfully rolls his eyes and mutters "Am not.." under his breath. She laughs and pecks him on the lips which he happily makes it deeper. Soon they were basically swallowing each other. I cover the twins eyes. "Um.. You done there?" I ask, internally happy that my parents still love each other. They quickly pull apart and blush. "Sorry.." They say and laugh awkwardly. "It's fine." I giggle.

"Hey, where's Jason?" Mom suddenly asks. Speaking of Jason, my phone had been buzzing constantly for the part hour and a half, but I didn't want to look at the moment. "He has some stuff to do and I just wanted to come down here and see y'all." I lie. I really just didn't want to see Jason's face at the moment. "Oh alrighty then. Tell him we said hi." Mom smiles as the oven dings. Dad screeches happily and wiggles his butt in excitement (his happy food dance) and I immediately know what was in the oven. "Cookie?" Mom offers, taking them out.

________________________________

"Love you, babygirl." Dad kisses my cheek as I get out of his car in front of Jason's mansion and huge property. "Love you too, daddy. Be safe!" I smile and wave as he drives off. Walking into the house, I see no one. Hearing commotion upstairs, I walk up them and into the conference room, where the gang has all their important meetings. Jason and the whole gang were in there and Jason looked frantic. When I walk in though, he immediately calms down then anger fills his facial expression. "Where the fuck have you been?" he barks.