Chapter 9

Juliet's POV

I suck on Jason's thumb as I lay on the bed watching cartoons and he works on his computer. I have taken his offer quite seriously and now he doesn't even blink when I start randomly sucking his thumb. His thumb was just..better. I don't know. I'm weird and I get it from my dad.

Suddenly hearing ruckus downstairs, Jason bolts out of bed and out of the room with me right behind him, his gun in hand. Running downstairs, we see two gang members fighting and knocking things around as they beat each other on the floor. "AY FUCKTARDS" Jason yells but it only catches the attention of the other gang members watching. They all stand against the wall at attention like they were some military brats or something. The two on the floor still battle and bloody each other. Seeing they get blood on my rug, I walk over and kick them both in the dick, ignoring Jason's protests for me to stay by him. As they both yelp and go to grab their aching privates, I grip them both by the ear and stand them up.

"Ow ow ow ow!" They whine as I basically pull their ears off. "You two imbeciles got blood on the white rug my mommy gave me." I hiss, pulling them down and pushing their noses into the blood. I stand them up and shove them onto the couch. Yanking Jason's pure gold Desert Eagle out of his hand, I point it at them as they squirm in fear. "You are going to clean this entire house until it shines like the top of the motherfucking Chrysler building, you hear me? My mommy gave me that rug as a house warming gift and you ruined it with your, most likely, disease ridden blood. You're going to scrub it with bleach and a toothbrush until I say it's clean." I growl, feeling my eyes blacken and teeth elongate. I was pissed.

They nod frantically as they shake in fear. I'm pretty sure one was close to peeing his pants. "NOW." I bark. They jump up and run to the cleaning closet. They come back with mops, brooms, bleach, toothbrushes, and other various cleaning objects. "CLEAN IT!" I point my finger at the rug, the gun still pointed at their stupid heads. "Y-yes, Ma'am" They get down on their knees and start frantically cleaning the rug. Hearing snickers, I growl and point the gun at the long line of men against the wall. "Shut the fuck up or you'll join them." I hiss and all of their eyes widen as they nod and shut up.

"Where's Carter?" I ask, sickeningly sweet. They all point and I see him at the end of the line, smirking and eating an apple. "Watch them. I want to claw their eyes out." I growl and he nods. "Yes, Ma'am." He chuckles, taking a bite out of his apple and nodding his head at me. His smirk gets wider as I hand a shocked Jason his gun back and kick both guys in the stomach while walking to the kitchen. Some of the gang slowly follows me in their as my teeth go back to their normal size but my eyes still stay black. "I need cookies." I mutter to myself, grabbing all the necessary ingredients. Seeing I wasn't able to reach the chocolate chips, Jason grabs them for me, still shocked speechless.

"That was so hot." Caleb suddenly laughs, breaking the silence and clapping. The gang soon joins in as whoops and hollers fill the kitchen as I stare at the floor blushing. "Was I too mean?" I suddenly gasp, feeling bad for threatening them with a gun. "Oh no, babygirl. They deserved it. Plus, you were so sexy." Jason laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "I said a bad word!" I gasp again, appalled at myself. "And I almost came in my pants when you did." Tyler chuckles. Jason smacks the back of his head and grumbles to himself as they all start laughing again while agreeing. "Ow.." Tyler whines, rubbing his head.

I quickly finish mixing the cookie mix and place the cookie dough on a pan and in the over. I had to make several since there are so many boys that live on our gang base. I was the only female, except for some of the boy's mates who live on the other side of base. They aren't allowed in the main house since Jason doesn't trust them.

We all chat and laugh, waiting for the cookies to be done and they soon are. Pulling them out, I place a few more cookie sheets in the oven and hand out the fresh ones. Sneaking three as they all talk about the football game tonight, I walk into the living room and hand one to Carter, who smirks and takes it. The two boys shake in fear at my presence and don't look at me. Crouching down, I poke their shoulder and they both turn scared. I innocently hand them a cookie and smile apologetically. "I'm sorry for being so mean. I just really like this rug." I laugh and they smile, happy I wasn't screaming at them. They thank me and start eating their cookie as I walk back into the kitchen.

Jason catches me and pulls me into his embrace. "You are so sexy." He whispers, nibbling on my ear lobe and I giggle like a little school girl. Grabbing his shirt collar, I bring him in for a passionate kiss. I can be a badass when I want to.