Chapter 46

Juliet's POV

Passion. Lust. Trust. Love. Pain.

These are all the emotions I feel as Jason slowly slides into me after putting some rubber thing on. I whimper and dig my nails into his back when there is a sudden pain as I feel him slide past some barrier. He pauses at the sound and he lightly grabs my face with both hands, placing baby kisses on my lips. A few tears slip down my cheeks so he kisses those away as well. "I'm sorry, baby... I don't want to hurt you." He whispers but I shake my head. "N-no keep going. I'm a big girl." I nod, tickling his back with my fingertips. "B-but why does it hurt so much, Jay Jay?" I say with a grimace, trying to relax myself. "Because you're body isn't used to it yet, little one." He kisses my nose as he thrusts a little deeper. "Just do it already!" I whine. I could feel him stalling.

He nods hesitantly then brings me into a passion filled kiss. I'm lost in the kiss when I feel him jerk his hips fast and suddenly his entire large length is inside me. I make a loud high pitched whimper and pull his hair, which my fingers were now tangled in. "You're okay..You're okay." he whispers soothingly as he leans down to nip, lick, and suck on my breasts and my perky nipples. I moan at the feeling and forget about some of the painful stinging.

I slowly relax and some of the pain goes. "Move p-please!" I beg, tired of him just saying in one place. He slowly pulls out then thrusts back in. The pain was still there but I let out a baby moan at the feeling of being full. I feel Jason smirk against my skin as he reaches down and rubs my c*it in quick circles.

We keep going like this until I cum a few times just from the mate bond and the thought of us finally making love. Jason was still going strong though. He had been making loud grunts and pleasure filled sounds the whole time. I pull his hair and stroke his back as he gazes down at me adoringly. I could see him fighting with himself on something though and I was slightly worried.

I feel myself clench around him for the third time and Jason growls loudly. Looking up startled, I see him looking down at me now with pitch black eyes filled with a glint of possessiveness and dominance. I watch his demon like fangs grow long as he hisses and thrusts harder and faster into my tiny, tight, sensitive, sore p*ssy.

I see Jason had been taken over by his inner Absidian Alien self so I brace myself and wrap my legs around his waist. Every alien has an inner self inside our humanlike forms. They speak to us when we need it, like a second conscience. We are kind of like werewolves, we transform into this alien beast whenever we are angry, sad, turned on, etc. Obviously Absidians are more prone to outbursts, as you can see, since they are dominant and have to control everything, including their human forms.

I yelp a little as he thrusts harder. "J-Jay!" I yell breathlessly. Even though it was very painful, it was actually very pleasureful as well, knowing he wanted me so badly..and he kept slamming right into my G-spot. "Mate...Mine.." he growls huskily, his voice barely sounding like himself as he pulls all the way out and slams back into me. "Jason owns mate...Jason's little one." he whispers to himself harshly. I internally swoon at his possessive words. "Yes!" I cry out, gripping onto him tightly as I feel the coil in my stomach get tighter and the butterflies start to flutter around. He grips my face in his calloused hands, from his many years of working with guns, heavy machinery, and gangs, and brings me into a passion filled, soul-searing kiss. My sensitive hearing could pick up both of our pounding heartbeats and they both skip a beat when out lips collide.

I squeak as I feel myself start to cum..hard. His fast harsh thrusts were my undoing. I cry out loudly as I feel myself clench around him. His response was a loud roar as I feel him start to pulse inside me. He growls and hisses during his entire orgasm. I gasp and watch in amazement as his Absidian markings start to grow and my initials "JRBM" appear on his neck in gorgeous cursive writing, right where his sweet spot was. Underneath it was my initials in our native language. It was beautiful. I feel myself tear up as I reach to caress it.

Jason's heavy breathing transforms into loud purrs as I trace the mark. Suddenly he gasps and pulls out of me, throwing away the rubber thing that was now filled with cummys. "Oh my god! Did I hurt you! I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry, little one. I couldn't control it anymore." He whimpers, looking like he was about to cry and punch himself. "Hey hey!" I grab his face softly. "It's okay. I'm fine. You were amazing." I say, bringing him close to me and pushing his face inbetween my breasts. He sniffles a little and nods.

"J-jay Jay no mean too." He whimpers and that's when I see his part Hekoran come out for the first time ever. I gasp out of slight happiness and shock. He looks up startled and his bottom lip trembles. "I's so s-sorry." he cries, crocodile tears rolling down his cheeks. I watch him wide-eyed since it was so different seeing him being innocent and hekoran-ish. "Jay Jay hurt mate!" he wails. "No you didn't." I reassure, not really sure how to calm down this delicate little creature. "R-really?" he whimpers, the tears slowly stopping. "Yeah, I'm fine. " I say and he nods slightly.

It's peacefully silent for a few minutes before I hear "OOOH" and feel a finger stroking my neck. "That's so cool!" he yells and I look at him confused. He giggles at my facial expression. "My intials are on your neck, silly." he smiles, nuzzling his nose against the new found marking.

Suddenly we both yawn at the same time then giggle loudly. "Sleepy time!" Jason yells, cuddling into my side. I smile and snuggle back with him. I'm almost asleep when I feel a finger poke me hard in my side and an adorable little giggle following. I smile with my eyes closed then jab my finger into his side as well. He screeches loudly then pokes me again. We keep going at this ongoing battle and our laughter, shrieks, and giggles fill the air. I watch his nose crinkle as he giggles and his large dimples appear on his chubby cheeks. "You're so cute!" I yell. He blushes hard and smiles sheepishly. "You're cuter!" he whispers, looking off bashfully. I "aw" loudly then bring him into a big hug.

We lay there in bliss before someone suddenly pounds on the door harshly. I look over at Jason and immediately see that his Absidian is back in control. He growls loudly, jumps out of bed and puts his robe on before yanking the door open.