Chapter 19

Juliet's POV

"Oh hello!" The pretty brunette waves at me in her beautiful yellow ballgown. I blush bright red, waving back shyly before burying my face in Jason's chest. His body vibrates from the deep chuckles coming from him. "Babygirl," He coos petting my hair. "You've been waiting for this for days now. Go say hi." He laughs, turning me around, pushing me forward, and patting my bottom like a child. I freeze and turn back, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "P-please come with m-me." I beg, my eyes welling up with tears. I don't even know why I am crying.

Jason's face drops at the sight of my tears and he quickly walks over and scoops me up in his arms. Belle and the Beast were watching with amused expressions (Well we couldn't really see the Beast's face because he had a huge mask on). Jason kisses my nose and wipes the baby tears away. "Come on, little one. Lets go see, Belle, okay?" Jason coos sweetly, smiling down at me adoringly. I nod quickly and Jason walks over the the two.

Jason sets me down but pulls me tight against him so I felt comfortable. "Hello!" Belle says, crouching down a little so she could be my height. I blush brightly but I attack her in a hug. She giggle and hugs me back tightly. "Hi.." I whisper shyly in her ear. She pulls back and I think she realizes I am a Hekoran from my behavior and light markings on my face. Jason's Absidian markings were huge tribal tattoos going up his arm and down his front and back (Picture to side) "Well aren't you a beautiful little princess." Belle smiles, poking my nose. I smile widely and turn my head to look at Jason. "Jay Jay," I giggle. "Yes, little one." He grins back adoringly. "She thinks I'm a princess." I giggle again. "You are a princess, little one." Jason smiles, kissing my forehead. I could hear Belle awing quietly.

I blush lightly then dig my hand deep into Jason's pocket, pulling out my small lavender and pink notebook. "C-can I have your a-autograph p-please." I whisper, holding out my notebook to Belle. "Of course, sweet pea!" She smiles, quickly signing her signature. She hands it back and I caress the name with my fingertips before looking up at Jason and giggling wildly, pushing the notebook in his face. "Look Jay Jay!" I squeal. "I see it, babygirl." He laughs, rubbing circle on my hipbone with his thumb. "Thank you, B-belle." I giggle and she smiles sweetly. "It's my pleasure." She says.

"Okay, little one. We need to let the others go now." Jason says pointing at the line of people and I pout. I quickly hug Belle again and with a deep breath, I hug The Beast as well. I giggle at the feel of his soft fur. "Bye Bye!" I wave back at them and they wave back smiling as I grip onto Jason's hand tightly.

As we walk around, Jason looks at his watch and smiles. "Okay. Time to eat, little one." He smiles, walking to a certain place. A few minutes later we are standing in front of Tony's Town Square Restaurant. I noticed it was the same restaurant in Lady and the Tramp. Sadly, there was a huge line. "I think we need a reservation, Jay Jay." I grip a fist in his shirt and snuggle into his side just to be closer to him and his warmth. His touch and presence sent tingles down my spine. "Already done, babygirl." Jason smiles, pulling me through the waiting crowd and to the front desk. "Johnson." Jason says using his fake name. The Italian man smiles and grabs some menus. "Right this way." His thick Italian accent comes through and I quietly giggle.

The man sits us down at a small table and hands us our menus. "Have a wonderful evening." He smiles and walks away. I giggle again, opening the menu. The Chicken Parmigiana immediately catches my eye and I decide on that with a small side Caesar salad. "What are you getting, little one." Jason looks up from his menu, one of his eyebrows raised. "I'm going to get the Chicken Parmigiana and a side Caesar salad." I smile, taking my tight covered feet out of my flats and placing them on Jason's lap under the table. He keeps looking at the menu but massages my feet with one hand. "I think I'm going to get the Shrimp Scampi." He concludes, placing his menu down and massaging my feet with both hands now.

I look around the restaurant in awe as Bella Notte plays lightly in the background. I can't help but laugh at the cheesy-ness. "Ciao!" A thick Italian accent comes up behind me suddenly and I jump. "Are we ready to order?" The man smiles, clicking his pen. You could tell he was struggling with his English. "Avremo la Parmigiana di pollo e gamberetti Scampi favore. E una piccola insalata caesar lato per lei." Jason smiles, speaking in Italian to help the older man. (We will have the Chicken Parmigiana and the Shrimp Scampi please. And a small side Caesar salad for her.) The man smiles brightly. "Parli italiano?" The man asks. (You speak Italian?") "Sì, io sono fluente da quando ho trascorso cinque anni in Italia con mio padre" Jason speaks back and I am utterly confused. ("Yes, I am fluent since I spent 5 years in Italy with my father."). "Meraviglioso! Lei parla molto bene. Bere?" The man asks. (Wonderful! You speak it very well. Drinks?") "Grazie. Sì, due acque con il limone per favore" Jason smiles, handing him the man our menus. (Thank you. Yes, two waters with lemon please.") "Arriva subito." The man smiles, taking the menus and walking away. ("Coming right up.")

Jason and I make small talk about what we will be doing tomorrow until our food comes. We eat quickly and moan at the taste of the wonderful spices and sauces. "It's so good." I say moaning in between bites. Jason nods in agreement. "So goo-" He is cut off by his phone ringing loudly. "Sorry, little one. I need to take this." He smiles sadly. I nod understanding. "What?! Didn't I tell you not to bother me?" Jason growls as soon as he answers the phone. I could here frantic shouting over the speaker. Jason's eyes grow wide in anger as he grips my ankle hard, which was still laying his lap. I squeak and whimper quietly in pain as his grip gets harder. "You mean to tell me that you fucked up your only job?" Jason barks and I cringe as small families turn back to glare at his language. "Sorry doesn't cut it, you fucktard. Now because of your stupid mistake I have to leave my vacation and fix this. I'm going to kill you." Jason growls, his eyes turning red as he hangs up and stands, throwing $100 bill on the table. "We need to go." Jason hisses. I guess I take to long to stand because Jason grips my wrist harshly. "Come on." He barks, pulling me out of the restaurant. My eyes brim with tears as embarrassment fills me as everyone turns to stare at us.

Jason keeps mumbling to himself angrily as he keeps dragging my weak fragile body behind him, my ankle on fire from where he practically broke it off in his grip. "J-Jay Jay, you're hurting me." I whimper and he suddenly freezes. I shake in fear as he slowly turns around. The crowd of people watch in awe. I squeak in shock as he pulls my body into a warm hug. "I'm sorry, little one. I didn't mean to hurt you." He sighs, picking up my wrist and gently kissing it. "I-it's o-okay." I sigh, whimpering at the pain in my ankle. Seeing this, Jason picks me up and settles me on his hip. He grips the back of my head and pushes it into his neck. "Go to sleep, little one." He whispers and I immediately obey, closing my eyes and burying my face in his neck. "You're going to hate me when you wake up." I hear Jason mumble a few minutes later before I fall asleep.