Chapter 51

Jason's POV

"You're so fucking stupid, Jason!" Juliet hisses before stomping out of the kitchen.

"...Okay then." I throw my hands up and face Tyler and Carter, who were now standing in the corner with confused yet amused expressions.

"I just asked if she wanted cheese on her potato.." I shrug awkwardly before putting a little pile next to her potato in case that meant she wanted it and it wouldn't be on it if she didn't. They crack up laughing but stop when I give them my signature evil glare.

I had decided to cook dinner myself because Juliet wasn't feeling well, as you can tell by her sassy rude behaviour.

Juliet was now two months pregnant and even though there were times I wanted to pull my hair out, it was worth every second. She just looked so cute with her tiny self and her big round tummy. (A/N Remember it only takes 6 months)

She has adopted the lifestyle of constant waddling and whenever she walks down the stairs, I just stand at the top and laugh at her cuteness.

I was grilling the hamburgers and steaks on the grill, inside since it was cold, when I suddenly hear a sob and running footsteps. I whip around panicked as a body collides with mine, tiny arms wrapping around my waist. I instantly recognize it as Juliet.

"Whoa, baby! What's wrong, sweetheart." I coo, caressing her face and wiping off her tears. "Y-you're not s-stupid, Jay Jay! I's s-sorry!" she cries and an adoring smile spreads across my face. "Aw, peanut.. I know you didn't mean it." I laugh, pulling her closer into me so her head was buried into my chest.

"A-and..and I-I'm hungry!" she cries pitifully, which only makes me laugh more. I laugh and rub her back as she pouts up at me with tears streaming. "It's not f-funny, Jay Jay! Our baby is hungry!" Her mood changes on a dime and she's angry again, punching me in the chest with her tiny fists. "Okay! Okay!.. Damn.." I mumble to myself, blocking her hits as I start making her plate and handing it to her.

"Here you go, your majesty." I tease as she takes it and sits at the table. "You're welcome, you little brat." I joke, earning a stuck out tongue from her. I walk over to the kitchen door chuckling as I open it ans call for the rest of the guys. Carter and Tyler, who were sitting at the table playing cards and watching the whole scene, had already gotten their plates and were sitting next to Juliet.

I have my eyes glued to Tyler's every move since he was the one causing problems for me lately, like licking frosting off of my mate's fingers when he fucking knows better and knows that I can and will kill him in his sleep. I feel myself get angry at the thought and the next thing I know is, my coffee mug is shattered in my hand and all over the floor. "Fucking shit!" I hiss, running my slightly bleeding hand under cold water from the sink.

"Jay Jay! Are you alright?!" Juliet's cute little voice sounds as she waddles fast over to me. "Don't come closer, sweetheart!" I warn, seeing her bare feet get closer to the glass unknowingly. She freezes, like the good girl she is, and stands there worriedly, tears once again building up in her eyes.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." I coo down at her as I wrap my hand with the gauze in the nearby first aid kit and sweep up the glass. As soon as the floor is clean, I'm attacked by a small body for the second time tonight. "Okayyy." I smile, picking her up and resting her on my hip as I wipe her inky black tears with a tissue. "Jay Jay okay?" she tilts her head innocently and I can't keep the smile off my face at her adorableness as I tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm perfectly fine, my little teddy bear." I smile, walking over to the table and sitting her down.

The gang immediately strikes up a conversation with her as I make my plate. Looking over at the crowded table, I smile. This is what family feels like.