Chapter 7

Juliet's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night..again. I shiver and realize that I was in my secret room and I was freezing. Ignoring the flashbacks of Jason's rude words, I make my way downstairs and to our room. Scanning my fingers, it lets me in and I'm immediately met with an empty bed. Hearing broken sobs, I look over and see Jason standing by and looking out the window with a glass of scotch in his hand, the half empty bottle in the other. The moon light shone on his beautiful face and it was clear that it was drenched in tears. "Oh my god, I fucked up." he sobs, knocking the scotch back and pouring himself a new glass. My heart clenches. Walking over, I wrap my arms around him from behind and rest my forehead on his back.

He sets his alcohol down and intertwines our fingers, laying them on his toned stomach. He shakes his head and sobs louder, tightening his grip on my fingers. "I'm s-so sorry, b-babygirl." he chokes out. I say nothing and just squeeze his hands tenderly. He turns around and I'm entranced by his sad stormy grey eyes. I raise my arms and pout. "U-Up Up!" I whimper, just wanting to be in his arms even though he was the one that hurt me. He smiles through his watery eyes and picks me up, hitching my legs around his waist and pushing my face softly into his neck. I sneakily bring my thumb up to my mouth and suck on it as he rocks us back and forth. I clench and unclench a fist in his black wifebeater and he coos sweet nothings and apologies into my ear while silently crying.

"I love you, little one. I'm so sorry." He coos sweetly. I pull my head out of his neck and look at his eyes, my thumb still in my mouth. "Wuv wou too" I mumble around my thumb. He laughs and tries to pull my thumb out of my mouth as I whine and try to get out of the way of his hand. He finally pulls my thumb out of my mouth and I whine loudly as he grips my hand in his soft grip. "Maybe I should just get you a pacifier since you love your thumb so much.. or you can just suck on my thumb." He jokes, holding up his thumb but I take him seriously and pull his thumb into my mouth. I bury my face back into his neck since I was getting tired. He laughs loudly but leaves his thumb in my mouth, walking over to the bed.

When we get settled under the covers and cozied up to one another, I pop his thumb out of my mouth and look at him shyly. "D-do you really think I'm a baby freak loser? Is that why no one likes me?" I ask innocently, messing with the fabric of his wifebeater. He stiffens then leans over to grab my chin to make me look at him. He caresses the bruises on my cheeks and sniffles, his eyes watering again. "You are not a baby freak loser. You are my babygirl though and that's how I want you. I will to be your Jay Jay and you will be my little kitten, okay?" I nod and pop his thump back into my mouth and purr loudly, closing my eyes, turning around, and snuggling my back into his chest so I was the little spoon. We slowly fall asleep, me still in my floral dress and pantyhose from school and him still in today's outfit and his thumb still snug in my mouth. He didn't seem to mind though.

________________________________

Jason chases me down the hall, his hands in tickle formation, as I screech and giggle trying to get away from him the next morning. "Get back here, you evil little kitten." he growls playfully and I screech, running down the stairs. I had woken him up this morning by a ice cold bucket of water. After he yelped like a little girl and fell out of bed and I almost died from laughing so hard, he started trying to chase and tickle me, leading us to now. "I'm sorry!" I giggle, running into the living room. "Oh you will be." He almost catches me by the coffee table. The small group of gang members that were in the living room exchanged looks. I even heard Jordan say "If I ever talked to my mate like he talked to her yesterday, She wouldn't talk to me for a month. How the fuck does he do it?" I know Jason heard from the little frown on his face but his smile comes back as he tackles me to ground and starts tickling me all over. My screams and giggles fill the house as he starts blowing raspberries into my neck, my most ticklish place, and rubbing his cold wet hair on my face and body.

When he stops, his hair is all disheveled and his cute little dimples are visible. I screech in happiness and poke one then attack his chubby cheeks with kisses, just like I had seen my mom do to my dad several times. He lets out a cute little giggle and I practically melt because he never giggles. When I pull away, his cheeks are a bright pink and he kisses my lips hard yet tenderly. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I accept. After a few seconds though, we hear several awkward throat clearings. I then realize we were rolling around on the floor and basically swallowing each other.

Pulling away, I blush bright red and bury my face into Jason's neck when I see more than half of the gang standing around us and grinning like Cheshire cat's. Several wolf whistles, cat calls, and "Get it in, Boss." were yelled and I pull my head out of Jason's neck. "Get what in, Jay Jay?" I ask innocently. His eyes widen and he gulps as loud obnoxious laughter fills the room.