CHAPTER VII- CAN I HAVE A SHOWER? (Updated)

After our lunch and all those heart stopping moments whenever I felt Xander squeezing my hand and eliciting sparks he had to go out. My Dad wanted to spend sometime with him and I was glad. Because I was afraid of what was going to come.

Xander is very unpredictable man. One moment he is taking a step towards us and the next he is taking two steps back. It's all so confusing. But I know one thing. I can't give up on us and it's so unnatural to do so.

Mates are chosen by Moon and she won't pair anyone if they are not meant to be. Surely I belong to Xander just the way he does to me. And there's no such thing as rejection and shit. Mate bond is too strong to give up for anything else. It's above all. And I have always been taught and learned that quitting is the most horrible thing to do than losing.

And I won't quit.

Just as Ibiza said there had to be something that's stopping Xander to act cold towards me. My wolf Ally said that Xander's wolf is very possessive and demanding. But he acts very soft with Ally, almost lovingly. Although we haven't shifted yet but they could feel each other a little bit.

So now here I am in my room waiting for Xander to come. It's nine in the evening and I had a pretty good day. I was getting good with Bella and I loved her daughter Bree. Nathan was a good funny man when around with Bella and the remaining time he acts gruff and strict. He is respectable towards me and I appreciate that.

Maybe one day I could befriend him. And I think that day will be very close.

I heard the knock on the door and I immediately knew that it was Xander because of his scent. I said a silent come in and he strolled in gracefully by locking the door shut behind him. I just looked at him. His navy blue blazer was in his right hand and the top buttons of his white dress shirt were left open.

I observed that he always wore dress suits and nothing else. It's not like I've seen him many times. It's just been two times. I sighed.

"Hi." I said to him and stood up from my comfy bed.

He just nodded at me and looked around and I understood that he wanted to hang the coat.

"Here, let me take care of it." I went to retrieve it from his hands and thank God he handed it to me without any questions. I went to hang it in in my walk in closet and when I was inside away from his eyes I sniffed his scent and I felt warmth surrounding me.

I stroked the coat creepily and hanged it. I went out to see that Xander was removing his shoes and socks while sitting on the bed.

I didn't know what to do next. I know he'll be sleeping in this same room as well and I didn't know what to feel. I should be happy but I'm still dreading the fact that he will reject me.

And I didn't know how to comprehend the incidences in the morning and during lunch. I mean one second he was kissing my neck and the next he is cold. And during lunch he held my hands then later on pretended as if nothing happened.

I sat myself on the corner of the bad gazing at Xander's back.

"Can I have shower?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'll get the towels for you." I motioned him towards bathroom to show where it is. He nodded at me.

I went to get the towels from my closet and when I came out I found him standing there shirtless. I felt my breathing stop. He is hot. He has eight packs! I'm a sucker for those. Oh my! He looked gorgeous and he could put shame on any man with that body.

"Are you going to just stand there?" His voice shook me out of my trance and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

"N-No. T-take these." I handed him the towels and he had this small smirk plastered on his face.

"Thanks."

"I'll get your clothes out." I said to him looking away from him because I didn't trust myself when I'm near him. And the heat coming off his body was making me and my wolf go crazy.

"No, don't bother. I don't sleep in clothes." My eyes widened at his words.

"What?" I asked him or more like shouted in shock. Is he wanting me dead? Just being shirtless is making me go all cray cray and he wants to sleep naked! And my wolf is enjoying it. Urgh!

"Don't worry I'll put on boxers because I don't want to risk your sanity." He chuckled. He chuckled. He really just did and I swooned at this sight. This is the first time I saw him lifting his lips to chuckle instead of a stupid yet sexy smirk or his usual frown.

I didn't dare say anything as he made his way towards the bathroom. Within few seconds I heard water running. I went towards the closet to change myself into pjs. I took my black crop top which read 'Bite me' in bold red letters and my favourite mickey mouse shorts. I quickly changed and threw my dirty clothes in the hamper.

I combed my hair with my fingers and braided them loosely. My hair were getting longer and they were almost half way down my butt.

I loved my hair and that's the reason I never tried to cut them unless they got way too longer for me to maintain.

I looked at the bed to find his shirt thrown lazily. I took it in my hands and his scent engulfed me. I snuggled it to my chest and I felt a traitor tear slipping from my eye.

Just yesterday night I dreamt of sleeping with Xander comfortably. And today here he is, in my room, taking a shower.

I took the shirt and threw it or more like carefully kept it in the hamper along with my dirty clothes.

I went and stood near the window gazing towards the pack lands covered in huge trees. I could see the moon shining brightly. Even though it was cold outside I still felt really warm. I heard the shower running out and after few seconds I heard the door clicked open.

Here you go lovelies!!!

Thank you all again for all the votes and reads!

I have crossed 300 reads!!! That's WOW 😍😍