CHAPTER XIX- A VERY HOT LUNA! (Updated)

After I was done with shower I put on a robe and went out of the bathroom to find that Xander was no where to be find.

I went to his closet and found that every piece of clothing consisted of suits and blazers. I think this guy don't even own casual clothes. Hmph!

I opened the last cupboard and thankfully there were some t-shirts. Most of them were black and I chose the last one which was full sleeved.

I put it on and it reached till my mid thigh. It was very comfortable and large as well. But I didn't mind it. I usually used to put on Dad's old t-shirts.

I quickly dried my hair and started to make my way out of the bedroom. I closed the door behind me and looked at his chamber. It was beautiful and amazing. Last night I couldn't see it but this was very huge. Like very very huge.

"Xander?" I called out not knowing what to do or where to go.

"In here!" He called out and I went into the direction from where his voice came from.

And to my surprise there was a small kitchen in here. And he was stirring some soup along with some what looked like chocolate pancakes.

He looked up to see me and his eyes zoned in on what I was wearing. His eyes darkened and I internally smiled at the fact. It was unfair for me when he is shirtless, for example now. He is only in his trousers and his abs are taunting me to roam my hand on his.

His eyes lingered on my bare legs as he visibly gulped. I chuckled at his response and that seemed to bring him out of his trance.

"You look beautiful in my clothes." He commented.

"Yeah well I kind of guessed by the way you were gawking at me." I chuckled and he just grinned at me as he shook his head.

"Let's have some food then we can spend some time together before I have to go." He sighed.

He served me food and for him as well and after that he sat beside me on the small dining table which is meant for only two.

"I didn't know you could cook."

"I do it whenever I feel like it." He said casually and I took the bite from my pancake. It was delicious and I moaned.

"It's so tasty." I commented and he smiled happily.

My pancake was dripped in chocolate syrup and it was yummy. We ate in silence and by we I mean him. Because I couldn't help but moan at this yumminess.

And that was bothering him. Because you know I could smell his pheromones.

And after that I maintained silence as I didn't want to bother him as he was acting uncomfortable.

When we were done with breakfast I took the dishes and went to clean them.

Xander was silent as I washed them quickly. When I was done I washed my hands and rubbed them with the towel and started to make my way towards him.

I didn't want to waste my time being away from him anymore now that he is going to away.

He was standing near the window with his naked back facing towards me. I went to stood beside him and leaned my head on his chest. He wound his arm around me pulled me to him.