CHAPTER XXXI- YOU'D WANT THAT FOR US? (Updated)

"Don't you think it's too much?" I asked Bella as we exited the mall and started to make our way towards the parking lot. It's eleven in the night and this is when we are done with our shopping. To be honest I enjoyed it a lot. I bought a few pairs of dresses and footwear. And Bella got herself some pretty dresses as well.

The best part about out tonight's shopping date was buying baby clothes. Bella wanted to get some comfy clothes for Bryant and we spent an hour selecting the cutest dresses. They were so adorable that I bought a few pair of baby clothes for my *ehm ehm* future kids.

I know it's stupid of me to think about pups when we're not even mated yet but I couldn't help myself. They were so cute that I had to take them.

"It's not too much. Besides this is the first time you got to do something new." She said to me and I smiled at her.

"You're right. This alone time was much needed. Thanks Bells." I hugged her and she squeezed me. I felt happy and content at this moment. She's like my elder sister.

We sat in the car and the driver assigned to us started to drive while I gazed out the window. The bodyguards sent after us were following us behind in their car.

I heard the ringing of my cellphone and I took it out of my purse to find it was Ryan who was calling me. I immediately swiped the answer and placed it near my ear.

"Hello sister." I heard my brother's soothing voice which brought a big smile on my face.

"Hello brother." I mimicked his tone and we chuckled. Bella smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up and leaned her head on the window.

"How are you? I've missed you so much."

"I miss you too Ry. How's Mum and Dad?"

"They're good. I wanted to give you a good news." He said excitedly.

"What is it? Tell me."

"I found my mate Lee." He breathed and I shrieked with happiness. Bella sounded as if I've woken up from her long slumber and even the driver turned back to look at me with wide eyes. I muttered a silent apology and he turned back with a small smile.

"How's she? Whose she? Tell me I want to know everything."

"Lee she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and she's so brave and the most amazing creature I've ever laid my eyes on." My heart swelled with happiness for my brother.

"You have to introduce her to me soon Ry."

"Sure why not. You'll love her instantly."

"I hope I do."

"When are you going to visit the pack? And I heard that you've completed the marking process. Congratulations sister." He beamed with happiness.

"Thanks Ry. I'll visit soon with Xander. You're coming to the party right?" I asked him.

"I'm not that sure that I'm going to make it to the party but Dad's going to attend."

"Why can't you?"

"I want to spend sometime with my mate and besides I've got a hell lot of work to do."

"Alright, if possible try to make it."

"Sure. Got to go sis. Love you and I hope you're coming soon."

"Love you too. Bye." I placed my cellphone back into the purse and looked at Bella to find she was busy playing some sort of game. I rolled my eyes at her and look out to find we were entering the gates of our castle and I was hit by the scent of familiarity of the pack grounds.

I could smell my mate's scent lingering around and I know he's waiting for me as I could make out his silhouette from here. Soon we reached the entrance and surely an impatient Xander was waiting for me. I went out of the car and Xander engulfed me in a tight hug within a few strides. I melted in his arms as sparks showered me. It was brightening.

I felt a rush of wind and from the tightness of his arms I know he brought us into our room.

"You know I've tons of bags to get." I murmured in his chest still eyes closed.

"And do you know how much I've missed you." He said to me as he kissed my forehead.

"Let's get you changed first and then we'll head to bed" I nodded my head at him and started to make my way towards the closet. I stripped down and put on Xander's shirt over my head and made my way out the closet to find he was already in the bed and the only presence of light was from the small lamp beside the bed.

"You're bags are placed in the lounging room." He said to me and as I made my way towards him. I crawled on the bed and his eyes zeroed in on my bare thighs. Pervert.

"I have the right to look at you whenever I want and wherever I want." He said cheekily. I laughed and laid my head on his warm naked chest. My fingers automatically started to trace his hard abs and my mouth watered.

"You're too perfect for me Xan." I said looking up at him.

"I am too damaged love. I wasn't like this before you came into my life." I kissed his lips softly and I was suddenly pinned to the bed with him hovering over me. He started to kiss me hungrily and I felt as if he wanted to say something to me.

"I saw the baby clothes." He said to me between the kisses and my heart skipped a beat. I was nervous all of a sudden. Was he thinking that I'm taking this too far?

"I loved them. Our pups would look just perfect in them." He said to me with a beaming smile and this time I felt sparks shooting all over me. My wolf was urging to complete the mating process.

"You'd want that for us?" I asked him as he nibbled his teeth on his mark on my neck.

"Why not?" I moaned when he sucked my mark.

"What's bothering you Xan?" I asked him. Cause I felt the tension the moment I reached the pack ground. And also from his disturbing thoughts I could make out that he was frustrated.

"My grandmother wants to meet you tomorrow." He broke the news in front of me. I didn't hear about her since that incident. Oh my God she must of thought I'm such a bad mate. I completely forgot about her.

"She loves you already baby. You don't have to panic. But there's something she wants to say us to both of us. So be prepared." He said to me. I began to panic but he shushed me with a kiss and soon it turned into a long make out session.

I informed him about Ryan finding his mate and that I wanted to visit my former pack. He promised to accompany me. And with me tugged in his arms I slipped into a deep slumber.

Almost 58k reads!!!

Thank you all so much.

#5 in Whats Hot List in Werewolf. Thank you sooooo much.

Next chapter is going to have some revelations. I'm updating late because of my busy college schedule

Updates will be once in a week.

Much love.

Luna.