CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: TE AMO

The next morning was surprisingly very good as I woke up with my head rested on Xander's shoulder while his hands were wrapped securely around me. I snuggled myself further into him and felt him squeeze my waist. I let out a giggle and looked at my mate to find him smiling down at me.

"Good morning handsome." I said and pecked his nose.

"Good morning to you too amica mea. Someone seems to be in a really good mood." He said and kissed my forehead. I relished in his affection.

"Well that I am." I said with a grin.

"Mmm and why may I ask?"

"It's simple. Because I love waking up to your face and your hands around me."

"Te amo."

"I find it hot when you speak Latin to me. And I'm guessing Te amo means I love you?" I said or more like questioned him.

"Well if you like it so much I'll try to speak more often with you. And maybe teach you a little along the way." I smiled at him.

"Te amo Xander." I said timidly feeling it foreign on my tongue. He brought his lips to mine in a soft tender kiss which moved on to a complete heated session.

We laid in bed for a few minutes and started to get up to get done with works. Since we have completed our mate bond that was two nights back, we haven't actually left our chamber. Xander had lots of work to do as he completed avoided office for two days. And he said this the first time he ever took a break. I'm so proud to have such an hardworking mate.

We took a shower and got ready into our normal clothes. Xander said that he'll be heading to the office to look into the matters that he missed and he told me that he'll join me during lunch. He went to his office not before pulling me into a knee weakening and mind blowing kiss. I started to clean the mess we had made these two days in our bedroom.

After sometime when I was done I started to make my way towards Bella's chamber. I bet she must be very excited to hear the news. And I was correct.

"Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy." She started to scream and jump around me with excitement. George and Ella not knowing what to do seeing their mother so excited started to mimic her antics and they too started to jump. I was failing miserably at controlling my laughs. Even little Bryant was giggling at me while he was in my arms.

"Thank God I'm not there to listen Bella's screams. She could easily bleed someone's ears to death." I heard Xander say to me through the link and I just laughed at him.

"Focus on your meeting Mr. King." I said to him through the link.

"It's hard to do so while all my mind is conjuring up is your images lying on our bed. See you at lunch sexy." I blushed at his words.

"Te amo." I said to him and he replied me that he loves me back and then he shut off the link.

"Bells are you done? Or do I have to call Nathan to check on you?" I shook my head at her antics and she just rolled her eyes but her grin was still present. She took a few steps towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug. I smiled at her. This girl has every right to be happy and she's practically like my elder sister that I never had.

"I'm so happy for you Shail. I was wishing for this day since years and it had finally come. Xander has come a long way of so many bitter years. Even though Nathan and I tried our best but nothing could beat us than you. He is truly and finally happy. And this kingdoms finally got their deserving Queen." She had few tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears and smiled at her with my own tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I heard what you and Nathan did to Kingdom and how both of you looked after him. I'm so thankful to you Bells." Her eyes were the size of saucer.

"So Xander told you about his past? Really?"

"Yes. He did. He told me about how he went berserk. What he did to Nathan and he was out of control. And he also told me about how amazing his parents were."

"I'm so glad he's opening up to you. Did he say anything about h-how they were killed and who was behind it?" She asked the last part hesitantly.

"I stopped him. It was too much revelations in a single time and I didn't want to pressure him furthermore. And we have got entire lifetime to ourselves. I'll wait for him."

"That I can understand. For the past decade Xander has built up so many emotions within himself and he hasn't let them out for a very long time. Hearing that he is actually opening up feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest. He's like a brother to me and I'm really happy for him."

"Me too. I love him."

We talked about other things that happened these two days. How Nathan and Rob were looking into the matter these days. I heard Rachel, Xander's grandmother went back to Witch world for few days to get some information stating that she'll be back. I was a little intimidated thinking what's gonna happen.

Since she said that Xander and I will get some powers after our mate bond is completed. I feel no different though and I don't know what powers will I receive or if I'm gonna get them. I already know Xander has mind reading power and telepathy but I don't know any furthermore about it. I've got to ask Nathan about it.

Bryant was asleep in my arms and I laid him down. George and Ella were somewhere playing hide and seek. Their excitement died down a long back. I was out of Bella's chamber and moving towards mine and Xander's to cook lunch for us.

Even though Xander has cooks in the castle but I wanted to cook for him myself. There was still a lot of time to lunch break and I wanted to utilise it by cooking for Xander.

When I reached our chambers I changed myself into one of Xander's T-shirt but I kept my leggings on with it. I pulled my long hair into a bun and started my cooking.

After I was done cooking Chicken Parmata which Xander loved and also Latin Braised chicken which I cooked with the help of google, I started to place them on the table. For dessert I made Brigadeiro. It was latin dessert and I hoped Xander likes it. Brigadeiro was easy to cook and Ibiza taught me how to cook it during my time in former pack. I missed him and my other pack members too. I didn't even get the chance to meet Ryan's mate.

Another's update!!

Thank you so much for your votes and comments... I love you all..

Keep supporting. And I'll give shout  out in every chapter.