CHAPTER XXIII- ARE YOU SURE? (Updated)

Highest ranking today at #35 in What's hot in Werewolf!

I was consoling Bella while she was screeching in pain and trust me that was painful. Even Nathan had his face scrunched up in pain while she bit her nails in his arms. We were currently in the hospital waiting for the doctor.

The door opened and in strolled in a beautiful female who I presume is the gynaecologist and she bowed us slightly as she looked at Bella.

"She's all set to deliver Beta Nathan. Lady Bella you can start pushing" Nurses were surrounding us and I just looked at Bella to see how much in pain she was. I smiled at her bravery. Truly mothers are the greatest creatures in this world. No one can be as brave as them.

"I can see the head of the baby, Lady Bella just a few more pushes and the baby is out." Bella sucked in a huge breath as she tried to push. I looked at Nathan to see he was whispering sweet things in her ears to encourage her. Bella had tears in her eyes and Nathan was stroking her hair to soothe her while his other hand was clasped in hers.

After few more pushes and screams we finally heard what we were yearning for.

"Congratulations Beta and Lady, it's a boy!" The doctor beamed with happiness and the expression on their faces wasn't to be described. I felt my eyes watering when I saw Nathan kissing Bella as she closed her eyes in bliss and happiness that she finally made it through. It was pure love.

Bella and Nathan looked at the new family member and they were crying with happiness.

"I told you it would be Bryant."

"Congratulations both of you." I hugged Nathan as he was beaming with happiness and then went to kiss Bella.

"You made it girl. I'm so proud of you." Bryant was taken away to get cleaned and within minutes he was brought back and placed in Bella's arms.

"He's so beautiful." All of us whispered in unison and we chuckled.

"I'll let Xander come in now. He was going nuts outside." Nathan laughed and went outside to get Xander not before kissing both Bella's and Bryant's forehead.

Of course I knew Xander was right outside the door pacing in anticipation. His scent was driving me crazy and it was nagging me about how he decided to stay away from me. It was painful for me. And seeing both Nathan and Bella all loved up gave me a pang of jealousy that I can't have what they have.

"Can I hold him please?" I asked her. She beamed with happiness and nodded.

"Of course why not? Here take him." She gently lifted and I hurriedly went to take the little guy in my arms.

He had bright green eyes and his facial features resembled Nathan. He was so soft and pink all over. I kissed his forehead and my eyes watered with happiness.

His hands touched my cheek as he gazed at me.

"I think he already loves you." Bella said.

"And I love him too."

"I'm so proud of you Bella." She looked at me with a bright smile. I cooed Bryant and he smiled.

"He just now smiled, see." I showed his smiling face to Bella and she had adoration on her face. I heard the door open and I looked there to find that Bree was in Xander's arm giggling with happiness while Nathan carried Brett in his arms.

My eyes were shocked when I saw Xander was smiling, a real smile while he carried Bree. I never saw Xander with kids ever until now.

"Uncle Xan, I want to see my little brother." Uncle Xan.....