CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR : THE WEDDING PART-II

Xander looked at me and gave me a nervous smile and lifted my veil. His eyes lit up and he gave me a knee weakening smile,  "I Alexander King, son of Abraham King vow to cherish you and love you in all the good times and the bad times. I vow to put your life always ahead of me. You were the bright sunshine that literally burned away my darkest sorrows and lit up my dark world. Your smile makes my heart beat louder. Your eyes make me feel just how much you love me. The way your eyes lit up everytime you see me makes me believe that I'm doing something good in this life.

I've pushed you away so many times but here we are because of your persistence and your believe in me, in us that we could make it through this. I know the dark times aren't over yet but I promise I'd fight for you and for us to bring back the sunshine.

I promise that I'll always love you and only you. You're the only thought when I wake up and go to sleep and I want it to be that way for the rest of my life.

I've been, I am and I will always love you till the end of the times and try to be the best mate, husband and father to our children." By the time Xander completed his speech I was downright sobbing. Everyone in the crowd clapped and cheered for us. I had a look at Nathan and saw that he was giving me a tearful smile. I was grateful Xander had him all these years.

Thank God I was wearing waterproof make up or else I'd have looked like a clown. Xander wiped my tears away and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"I Shailene Wolfe daughter of Abraham Wolfe vow to love you, protect you, cherish you in all the good and bad times. I've always dreamt of having a mate who loved me crazily and who'd do anything for me and I thank the God each day that he made my wish come true.

You're everything and more than I imagined my mate should be. You love me with everything you have and that makes me fall for you deeper and deeper each day.

What we have is greater than anything in this whole entire world and I'd happily leave everything behind just to have you smile and be happy.

You deserve the best of best and I want to always make you believe that there's light and hope even in darkness.

I have always been proud of you, My Dark Beast and I'll continue to love you till the end of times and try to be the best mate, best wife and a good mother to our children."  I had so many more things to say to him but I know I've got forever to say him all the things I want to say to him.

"Do you Alexander King, take your mate Shailene Wolfe as your wife and the Queen?" The officiant asked.

" I do" I heard Xander answer.

"Do you Shailene Wolfe, take your mate Alexander King as your husband  and the Queen?"

" I do"

"Do you both promise to love each other, protect each other?

"We do."

"Do you both promise to love and protect the werewolves of your kingdom from all the packs that comes under your reign?_

"We do."

"Do you both promise to keep your wolves safe and protect them as much as you could even if it means you have to lose your life?"

" We do."

"Do you promise to not punish or harm any wolf unless for a specific cause? "

"We do. "

"Do you promise to be the King and Queen we all rightfully deserve? "

" We do. "

" Now I ask the both the bride and groom to exchange rings as the symbol of the promise that you both made today."

Brett walked in and handed us the rings. Xander was the first one to place the delicate ring on my hand. And then I followed him and I put a ring on his finger.
My cold hands felt warm in his.

"Having pledged your love and promise to one another today infront of all the wolves of this kingdom present today and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.

You may now kiss the bride.

Congratulations! Friends and Family and all the Werewolves of our kingdom, it is my honor to introduce you your King and Queen."

The last words were zoned out as Xander smashed his kissable lips into mine as he pulled me impossibly closer to him. Our lips molded into each other promising of the love we'll show each other for the rest of our lives. I felt sparks wherever his hands touched me. He cupped my face and gave me another peck and then he pulled away. I was taking long gulps of air to make up for the amazing kiss my husband gave me leaving me breathless.

We then faced the crowd looking over at our family and friends who were all cheering and hooting while clapping loudly. It was a happy atmosphere. Xander had his hand wrapped around my waist securely.

"We did it." Xander said.

"Yes we did." I felt him kiss the corner of my lips as they tugged upwards with happiness and satisfaction.

Double update!!

Yes! they're officially married!
Bow down to the King and queen!!!

Keep voting and commenting.

Much love
Luna.
June 24 2020